Saroj Khan in a special episode of Bh Se Bhade...!!

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Saroj Khan in a special episode of Bh Se Bhade!

Saroj Khan in a special episode of Bh Se Bhade!
Saroj Khan

Hats Off Production's Bh Se Bhade, aired on Zee TV is gearing up for a special episode, where Bollywood's ace choreographer Saroj Khan will make her presence felt. How and why?Well here is the answer...

A source close to the industry informs, "Saroj Khan graced the sets of Bh Se Bhade yesterday and the entire unit had a gala time with the genius."

Informing further about the track a source says, "Saroj Khan will be seen in a very emotional episode where, Bhade (Deven Bhojani) takes his mother in law's (Sarita Joshi) problem of being handicap, for a day and makes her walk on her own. On the other hand, Saroj Khan essays Bhade's mother in law's friend who has come down to meet her and gets to know about it which later on leads to a small celebration where Saroj Khan and Bhade's mother in law shake a leg together."

"The crew members were overwhelmed seeing veteran choreographer Saroj ji dance with veteran actress Sarita Joshi," adds source.

When contacted, Suchitra Trivedi confirmed the news, "What should I say about our shoot with Saroj Khan ji. I have grown up watching her choreography and yesterday was one of the biggest days of my life. My eyes were teary when I saw Sarita ji dance with Saroj ji. Saroj ji not only shared our green room but also shared many such things about herself which are yet to be known to the audiences. Yesterday we didn't talk to Saroj ji about Bollywood but about her own life. Though I had read all the interviews on Saroj Khan, yesterday I got to know a new Saroj ji all together."

This particular episode was shot yesterday and will be telecast in the coming weeks.