Arshi SS: Jhukaa Aasmaan (COMPLETED)

..Sri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Zhukaa Aasmaan

Character Sketch:

ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA: 28 years old. He is residing in India, with his parents and sister. He is a successful businessman and eligible bachelor of India. He has all shades of emotions, but it depends on the person. He is very caring and helping person for his family. He is very rude and arrogant boss for his employees (except Aman). He is an angry young man. He hates poor people. He thinks, poor people particularly girls will, can do anything for money. They don't want to struggle in their life. They want to enjoy everything. So, for that they will, can try to trap any rich guy.' So, he hates them.

Khushi: 22 years old. She is staying in Sydney, Australia. She completed her medicine. She is very friendly in nature. She lost her parents in accident. She is working in a hospital. She will, can help anyone who is in need. Either they are rich or poor. She never minds that. She/he is a human being. That's more important for her.  She has a friend, NK. She had big crush on Indian Business Tycoon Arnav Singh Raizada. She never misses any news about him in world business news. She known him from the days she used to stay in India with her parents. After her parents' death she came to Sydney with the help of NK.

NK: Very cute and friendly person. 27 years old. He knows Khushi from their college days. He is four years senior to Khushi. They are very good friends. He is working as a doctor where Khushi is working. After completing his medicine in India, NK came to Sydney for higher studies. After Khushi's parents' death he helped her to come to Sydney for further studies and settlement. He and his family like her a lot.

Prologue

Khushi: "WHAT!!!? How can they do this NK Bhai? How can they deny my Arnav Ji? How can they say that they are not going to treat him anymore? No, they can't do this to Arnav Ji. They have to treat him. He is improving right? Then how can they say like that? Please NK Bhai, help me. Please help me in making them understand. Please..." she is crying badly.

NK: "Khushi, just relax doll. Relax. Please don't lose your hope. Everything will be ok. We will talk with senior doctor ok. Just relax"

Both Khushi and NK went to senior doctor's room and asked him about Arnav's case. He is not at all ready to give further treatment to Arnav. But Khushi almost all begged him for treating Arnav. She literally fell on his feet saying, Arnav is the person she is living for. If something happened to him, she can't live anymore.' The hospital staffs are very much shocked to see Khushi like this. Everybody knows how easy going and strong she is. But seeing her in this condition, remaining staff also requested the doctor to keep Arnav for further treatment. The doctor also felt bad for her condition. Nobody knows how important that patient to her.

Doctor: "Ok, for now I'll give the permission. But, it is only for one month. After that I can't help you. You have to agree with me. I'll remove him from this hospital. We don't know anything about him or his family. At least we don't know his name. How many days we will keep him here? But, seeing you both like this, I'm allowing him for only one month. This one month personally I'll take care of him. I'll observe his condition. Then we will see. Ok now, everybody get back your work. You two come with me, in my room now."

By hearing the doctor's words, NK and Khushi looked at each other. They went to his room. They are very happy about the decision of him. They thanked the doctor for accepting to give treatment to Arnav.

Khushi: "Thank you doctor... Thank you so much. Thanks a lot"

Doctor: "It is ok Miss Khushi. But remember... one month, only one month. After that i don't take it anymore."

Khushi: "No sir, you are really great that you accepted for one month. We hope he will be ok at that time. Thank you so much once again"

Doctor: "Mr NK, why I'm having this feeling that you both know that patient? Does u know him? Then why didn't you tell his details to police"

Both NK and Khushi gulped hardly with tension. They both looked each other. They don't know what to say. Both remembered their promise to each other that they won't reveal Arnav's identity to anyone. Because, police said that Arnav was attacked by some man out there. They thought that those people are his rivals. If they reveals his identity, maybe it is dangerous to Arnav. So they kept quite. But now, when the doctor asked them about knowing Arnav's identity, they don't know what to say. Before Khushi could say, NK thought something and said

NK: "No sir, we don't know his name or his details. But we know him. Khushi loves him very much. He is Khushi's secret crush. When we went to some movie on few weeks back, we saw him at the theatre. Immediately she fell in love with him. You know, love at first sight... we are trying our level best to track him. At least we don't know, whether he is resident here or not. But, after seeing him here in this condition, we are really got shocked. We don't know what to do. But, you really helped us. A big thanks to you sir. And one more thanks for accepting for his treatment."

With NK's answer doctor was fully satisfied. He said to Khushi with so much concern in his voice, "it is ok, don't worry Miss Khushi, he will be fine, i personally will take care of him. Now you both go to your work."

Khushi: "thank you so much sir. Thanks a lot. And uh... sir can i stay here in hospital after my duty hours to look after of him. Can I have your permission for that? Please sir, I can't stay calmly at my home by leaving him here. So, after finishing my work hours I would like to stay near him. Please sir" seeing Khushi in tears, both NK and doctor felt bad. So, doctor gave her permission instantly. By bidding thanks to doctor they left the room and went to complete their work.

Khushi: "Sir, please don't say that again. He is doing good right? He is improving his health. So, maybe we can see some more days..."

Doctor: "Miss Khushi, you do not understand the situation. He is perfectly alright. You can take him with u. There is no need for staying here. He is perfectly fine physically. His health is stable. But only one thing, he is not in his conscious. For that we can't do anything. U can take him to your house; I'll prescribe you some medicine. Make sure that he takes them. Then after some days he will be fine and will gain conscious also. As a doctor you shouldn't get tensed like this. NK, you tell her. No need to worry about him. You can take him with you. If there anything then you can bring him here at any time. Ok."

Chapter 1

Edited by sankadevi_lg - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Sri.. thumbnail

Zhukaa Aasmaan Part 1

She came back from her thoughts of her past with the ring of her mobile. Seeing NK on screen, she got little bit worried. Just now she left the hospital. If it is not an emergent, he will never call her until she reaches. After reaching home safely she gives call to him letting him know that she reached safe. But now what happened? Why is he calling her? Without wasting time more, she lifted the phone and said

Khushi: "Hello"

NK: "Khushi, don't ask me what, when and how? Just start immediately from where ever you are. Come to hospital, as fast as u can. Don't take my words easily. Please come fast."

She got down the bus in next stop, crossed the road and hopped another bus to hospital. She wants to call NK and ask him what the matter is. But, maybe he will busy with the patient. She doesn't want to disturb him. So she leaves that thought. But to her surprise, NK called again and asks where she is.

Khushi: "NK Bhai relax, I'm already in bus. I will reach there in few minutes. Tell me Bhai, what's the matter? Why are you sounding worried? I never see u getting worried for some random patient? What's wrong with you?"

NK: "Khushi... I can't say anything now. Just you come as fast as u can. Please..."

Khushi is hell confused now. She is unable to guess what's wrong with NK. Suddenly she remembers something and asks him

Khushi: "Bhai, r mamma and papa safe? Where are they? Tell me Bhai... Where are they?"

NK: "Khushi... Khushi relax... They are fine. It is something else. Just you come fast"

By hearing his words she felt little bit relaxed and says: "I'm at the gate... coming in few seconds..." with that she cut the call and ran inside.

Now NK is getting worried for his friend. What will be her reaction by seeing the person in ICU? His tension is increasing second by second. In the meantime, Khushi came where NK stood like a statue near ICU, without any expression, except worry. By seeing BK Khushi got more worried... By holding NK's hand she asked

Khushi: "What is it NK Bhai? Why are you this much worried? Who is there in ICU?"

NK looks at Khushi with much concern in his eyes; he holds her hand and took her to ICU, and showed the person who is lying lifelessly. By seeing the side NK showed her, she got the shock of her life. She felt like, she lost her breath. Her heart stopped from beating. Her all senses are not in the situation to react. She is feeling numb. She is feeling dizzy. She is feeling helpless. She is feeling like her life is going to stop. She said "Arnav Ji" before losing her conscious in NK's hands.

NK, who is standing behind his friend, caught the hold of her. He pattered her cheeks to bring her to conscious. He called one nurses and asked her to bring some water. Khushi gained her conscious with the sprinkles of water on her face. She immediately remembered what she saw few minutes before. She got panicked and tried to run from the door to her Arnav Ji to stop by her friend.

Khushi: "NK Bhai, I need to go. Arnav Ji needs me. Please Bhai. Let me go." She pleaded NK.

NK: "sure Doll. We will go there, but not before you took this injection. You are in a shock Khushi. You have to take your medicine. Come on, let me give you this."

Khushi: "Not now Bhai. First I need to go to Arnav Ji. What happened to him? Why is he here? In that state! Who brought him here? Who did this all to him? Tell me NK Bhai. Tell me. Aaahhh..."

While she is shooting her question, NK asked the nurse to hold Khushi. After confirming nurse's hold on Khushi is tight, he injected her medicine on her hand. Every day Khushi will take her injection by herself. After coming to Australia, she got some health issues due to the climate change. But, today she is not in her senses to take the injection by herself. After injecting her, NK hold her tightly and took her to ICU. She wants to go inside, but stopped outside the room after watching doctors doing treatment to Arnav's wounds.

Being a medical house surgeon, she can understand the condition of Arnav. She can understand how critical his condition is. She got panicked by seeing the monitors attached to Arnav's body. All the readings - heart beat, pulse rate - are dropping down. She is restless. She turned to NK and asked "what happened to him? Tell me NK Bhai... what happened to him?"

NK: "I don't know Khushi. May be it is an accident or something. When I'm coming from canteen, i saw some police. And also I saw some of our staff are running in a hurry. So, i thought it is an emergency case. So, I went there to help them if they need. But after seeing the patient, I couldn't believe what I'm seeing. So immediately I called you. I don't know what happened to him."

Khushi: "Police? Police brought him here! Where are they? Are they here still or not? I want to talk with them. "

NK: "What?! You will talk with them!!! No, Khushi. You can't. I won't allow you to go and talk with them. At least not in this state. Please doll, please listen to me. I'll gather the information about what happened to him ok. So, please calm down."

He can't see Khushi like this. She is very dear to him. She is his best friend. She is very easy going girl. She is very friendly and helpful. She will, she can help to anybody who are in a need. Whatever they are her friends, strangers or enemies. She doesn't care. She is very kind hearted girl. She loves Arnav from her MBBS days. From very first day of college, Khushi and NK became good friends. He is super senior of her. When she is preparing for her first year, NK is preparing for his finals. In very few days they became best friends. They shared wonderful bond between them. They don't have any secrets in between them. From those days, she had a big crush on young business man of India, ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA, who is lying on the bed almost lifelessly inside the ICU.

She is very crazy about him. She knows almost everything about him. His likes, dislikes, his favourite colour, his favourite food, his favourite Black coffee, his favourite person - his elder sister Anjali, his gadgets - iPhone, apple note book and iPod and last but not least Lavanya - the girl he is dating with. In fact she knows about his business deals.

She is a medico, and also is a fashion designer. She also did her bachelor degree in fashion design, coz he is a fashion designer. She is crazy, isn't she? Every time NK used to think, how can she manage all these things?' Doing MBBS is not an easy task. But she is doing MBBS along with fashion designing. Morning after waking up, she used to read business news about Arnav while having coffee. After having coffee she used to collect all the paper clippings about HIM and HIS work. We can build a museum with them. And while having breakfast, she used to see the news about HIM. After coming to college she will attend her classes and she will go to library to read the news about HIM in other news papers and business magazines. She got caught by the librarian for cutting the paper clipping of HIM. She got punished for this also from the dean of the college. Dean suspended her for one full day classes. But she remains same. And next, when she meets NK, she used to talk about HIM mostly. If NK didn't show any interest she used to beat him... badly.

In any of the break time, lunch, tea break she used to talk about HIM or read about HIM. After college she used to study about her fashion designing. In weekends, she attended the classes for that. But, STILL she is the intelligent student in the class. In every test, semester exams either it is MBBS or it is Fashion Designing, she is in top 3 students. Once all the students of her class mentioned their doubt about her ranking in exams. They asked the faculty to give her a test alone. She accepted challenge and in front of the faculty and some students she gave the test and scored 95% marks. After that nobody question her. She became famous in the college with her crazy crush about ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA.

NK, after finishing his MBBS, he left to Australia for higher studies. But, he is in touch with Khushi. They used to talk with each other every day. How many days, weeks. Months and years are gone, Khushi remain the same - the crazy fan of ASR. When she is in final year MBBS, she lost her parents in an accident. She left alone. After hearing the news NK, flow back to India to support her. She became dull. At that time also she took the support from Arnav, by reading articles about him, by seeing his photos and talking with his photos. Once NK scared by her mental state by thinking she might do something to her. He asked her the same. But she surprised him with her answer.

Khushi: "don't worry NK Bhai. I won't do anything to myself. I'm perfectly fine. I've my Arnav Ji with me. You no need to worry about me. You go and continue with your job. I will be fine."

For few seconds, NK thought she lost her senses. But, no she is in her senses. She is deeply in love with her Arnav Ji. It is not at all a teenage crush. It is pure love. He sighed in defeat, and left to Australia not before making her agree and promise to come there after finishing her MBBS. NK's parents also called her and asked her for the same which she agreed.

Edited by sankadevi_lg - 10 years ago
maha211 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey dear.. congrats for your new story..
Nice start..
Khushi is in love with ASR from the beginning itself wow..
Nk is really a good friend who helps her when she needed..
And a nice job by creating your own index..
I dont understand title can you tell me what is the meaning in english..
Edited by maha211 - 10 years ago
..Sri.. thumbnail

Zhukaa Aasmaan Part 2

After completing her MBBS with a very good percentage, she flows to Australia. Days, weeks, Months and years are gone; continents also changed; so many people left, so many people came. But, Khushi remain the same - the crazy LOVER of ASR. After coming to Australia also she didn't stop her day activities about ASR. Readings the news and collecting paper clips about Arnav... is going on and on... she stayed in NK's house for some days. NK's hospital management has agreed to take her as a house surgeon in their hospital. They ask her to give a test, for which she happily agreed and successfully completed. The management directors are very much impressed by her marks and talent. So, immediately they welcomed her into their hospital as a house surgeon. After joining in hospital, she made NK and his family to agree about her stay in separate room. She searched one single bedroom furnished apartment for her, and moved in.

She is really crazy about Arnav. She is deeply in love with him. Anybody will say that by seeing her room. Her room filled with all his photos. In fact she took care about the things which she has in her room according to Arnav's likes. Colour of the room, curtains, arrangement of furniture - for this entire she paid extra money to the owner of the house. She used to say, "NK Bhai, what if Arnav Ji come to my room and don't like it? I can't take it anymore. I want him to feel like he is at home. That is why; I decorated this room with his favourites." At that time NK used to tease her, about Arnav will come to her house, it is impossible. But Khushi is confident that one day her Arnav Ji, will definitely come to her room. But, what's going on now. Where she is? What she is experiencing? What HE is doing there in ICU? How can NK make his friend normal? If something happened to Arnav, he is not sure about Khushi's future. He turned and saw his friend resting her head in his lap. Her sobs subsided little bit. But she is still crying for Arnav. Then, NK turned her face to see him. He nodded his head as saying everything is going to be ok and don't cry. 

At the same time... doctor comes out of the ICU... Seeing the doctor, both NK and Khushi ran to doctor... But before they reach the doctor, they saw two police officers talking to doctor. The doctor is saying about Arnav's condition. Both of them got alerted and listened carefully what doctor is saying...

Doctor: "He is in serious condition... we can't say anything before 24 hours. His injuries are very deep. His right hand and left leg got fractured, they are not serious; but he had one injury on his head, which one is very deep... we did the operation and kept him under observation. We have to wait 24 hours more. Now his pulse rate, heart beat and blood pressure are not stable. Once they got stable, then it is easy to treat him whether he gain conscious or not. But for now... he is in serious condition. And by the way... what happened to him?"

Officer:  "Oh... sad to hear that... when we are patrolling we saw somebody attacking him. We don't know who those people are. Neither we do know about this person. Our team is working on this. We think he is from India; we are trying to collect his details. Once we collect, we will inform his family to take care of him. But till then, you take care of him and let us know if any improvement is there. Ok... then for now we will take your leave. Inform us..." after saying this, police men left the hospital. 

Hearing this conversation, Khushi break down into tears. NK immediately dragged her side from the sight of doctor and police, and caught her tightly and hug her. He tried to console her. He hushed her by saying, "Control yourself doll... everything going to be ok. He will be fine... just relax doll. Don't cry. He needs you now. Please don't cry doll..." He can't see Khushi in this state. But, also he can't do anything. "Really will he be fine? Do you really think he needs me?" said Khushi by hearing NK's words.

Nodding his head NK said: "yes, he will be fine. And I'm not thinking but I'm sure he needs you. Because other than you nobody can take care of him well. Just relax yourself, and be strong doll. Nothing is going to happen to him. We will take care of him. Ok. And we will talk with doctor also. You just be strong. And what if your Arnav comes to conscious and asks me that why didn't i take care of this sankadevi. Then what should I say? And I'm sure Arnav won't like this crying Khushi, he only likes that cheerful, bubby and full of life Khushi. If you are crying like this, you will get weak doll. Then who will take care of Arnav? You have to be strong for Arnav... your Arnav Ji. You got that... you understand what I'm saying..." NK knows well, how to bring Khushi back from any situation. Just we need to bring Arnav to the scene, and then she will be definitely fine and normal. NK did the same thing here also as always.

Khushi, who is listening to NK's words carefully, nodded her head as she understood what NK said. Immediately she wiped her tears and said to NK

Khushi: "yes, Bhai... you said correct... I've to be strong for Arnav Ji's sake. Otherwise who will take care of him? No, i always will be there for him. I don't want him to feel, he is alone. No... I won't cry... thanks Bhai... thank you for making me understand the situation and my duty... No, I won't let Arnav Ji feel alone... I won't let him feel... I won't... I won't..." she kept saying like as she is in some trance. Seeing her condition, NK's eyes get moistened. He hugs her tightly and says "That's like my doll. My doll is not weak. She is a strong girl... i know..." and closed his eyes in pain and thought i know Khushi... you are a strong girl. You will do anything for this man. You will go to any extent for this man. Sorry Khushi I need to bring you back to normal state. That's why I said all those. I don't know what future is waiting for you. Rather than hoping and praying to god to save him, i can't do anything Khushi. Please forgive me.' With that tears rolled down from his eyes.

Khushi, who is saying I won't' continuously, felt some wetness on her hair. She immediately held her head up and saw her only support, NK, crying. Immediately she cups his cheeks and says "Bhai, don't worry... he will be fine... you don't cry... nothing will happen to him. He won't leave us. He doesn't dare. He can't leave us. I won't let him... If he wants to leave us, he has to come behind me. You don't worry about it. I will take care of him."

NK, who is listening Khushi carefully, felt like chill ran down in his spine. What he just heard... he pulled Khushi from his hug and asked "what did you just say? What I heard just now?" seeing confused Khushi in front of him he again asked "what the hell do you mean If he wants to leave us, he has to come behind me'... tell me Khushi... what are you thinking in your bloody mind"

A small smile appears on her lips by understanding what NK is asking... she nodded her head and says "I mean it NK Bhai... If he wants to leave us... he has to come behind me. If he is going to die today then I'll be already dead. Because, rather than him I don't have anybody in this world. I can't live without him. He is my life... he is my world. Sorry to say this... But I can't help it Bhai. Without him, I don't have any life ahead." She said this with a smile through her tears. 

Watching Khushi like this, with lots of love for Arnav in her eyes, NK felt proud of his friend. At the same time he felt sad for hearing those words from Khushi. He just wants to make everything alright... but he is helpless... he made Khushi to sit on the chair and said "No doll... don't say like this... everything will be fine... as u said he won't dare... please don't say like this... please... we need you with us... i don't want to lose my little sister like that... please don't say that again. I want to see you happy with your love... and I'm sure you will..." with these both hugged each other and cried their heart out. Both NK and Khushi shared a bond like siblings. 

They broke their hug and went to ICU to check about police and senior doctors. For their luck nobody is there. Immediately they went inside ICU too see Arnav's motionless body. Khushi tried a lot to control herself from breaking down where she is somewhat successful. She gulped her tears and touched his cheeks. This is the first time she is touching him. In fact first time she is seeing him directly. Till now she saw him through media. He is more handsome than those pictures and videos. She smiled painfully for her weird thoughts. She wants to hug him; she wants to remove his pain. She bent to Arnav and said in whispering voice I will do... I will remove all your pain Arnav Ji. Don't worry. I always will be there with you. You are not alone. We are with you. We know you will get better and you will be fine soon. And you will go to your sister Anjali Ji... But I'm really sorry... I don't know her phone number, I couldn't reach her to inform about you. I'm really sorry." Nobody around them get any doubt about Khushi's talks. Because, she is the one who talks with patients as they are her family members. 

NK, who initially get tensed with Khushi's words, relaxed himself by seeing nobody observing them. He gets surprised to see everybody is busy in their work. But later he remembered how Khushi talks with every patient. That relaxes him more. After some time, he disturbed Khushi and said "Doll, we need to go outside. If anybody comes here it will be problematic. And it is not good for Arnav's security.  Come... we will go..." He held her hand and takes her to outside the ICU. Khushi silently follow him, and after going outside she asks him "Why Bhai? Why u did said that it is not good for Arnav Ji's security? Will I be the reason for his condition in any case?"

Shocked is the condition of NK. He didn't know Khushi will take his words like this. No, he doesn't want her to misunderstand him. He has to clear her doubts. So, he said, "No, Khushi... how can u think like that? See as others say, walls also have ears sometimes. If anybody hears his name and the attackers get to know he is here, and then think... what will happen? What if they again attack him? We have to take care of him. We have to keep him safe till he get fine. And you, don't you dare to contact anybody related to him. It is not safe... do u understand what I'm saying? Just use your tiny brain at least now doll... We can take care of him. Ok. Don't worry... if you want to talk with him, go and talk but don't use his name... ok..."

Khushi being Khushi get panicked by hearing NK's words. She moved here there and checked around her, to confirm that nobody heard her talks with Arnav Ji. Then she went to NK and says "you are correct NK Bhai... i didn't think about this. Now onwards i don't use his name... but how will I call him, when I was talking with him? As he is a very angry man why can't I call him Lad Governor' what will you say NK Bhai?" 

- Khushi - she know how to relax others. Though she is tensed, sad and worried, still she tries to bring smile on others face... that is Khushi. Sensing her trail to relax him, NK felt like blessed to have Khushi as his friend. He cupped her cheeks with tearful eyes and says "He is your Arnav Ji, you have all rights to call him whatever you want. But one thing... stay happy always... doesn't lose your hope... he will be fine... I really think you have a bright future with him. With your Arnav Ji. Just be happy always with your love." Saying this he kisses her forehead and said again "And one more thing, tomorrow I'm going to talk with the senior doctor about your work. And I'm going to request him to allot you, ICU duty. Is it ok with you?"

"Thank you Bhai... thanks you so much... why on the earth i will have problem with that? No never... thank you... thanks a lot..."

"Ok then... Now you go... You already finished your shift. And you need some rest. You already very tired. So, just go home, take your food, tablets and relax yourself. Don't think about anything. I'll be here and will take care of him. Ok. No need to worry..." said NK.

Khushi don't want to go home by leaving Arnav in this condition. But she agreed to NK's word that he will be there to take care of Arnav. She turned to ICU to see him once again, and leaves from there with lots of pain in her heart and tears in eyes, and mostly with lots of hope about future... who knows what going to happen...

I hope You guys will like it.
Edited by sankadevi_lg - 10 years ago
wow nice story
khushi loves arnav lot
looking forward😃
sruthick thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Intrstng Concpt...
Lovd it..
Khushi s so Loving nd Caring..