Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjusr06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
amazing update...
khushi s madly in luv wit arnav and arnav doesnt even knw her...
continue soon
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome...thanks for the PM
..Sri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Zhukaa Aasmaan Part 3

Mean while the senior doctor has a meeting with some of his employees and other doctors. When NK and Khushi are talking with Arnav in ICU, the doctors are discussing about the case of the patient admitted in ICU by police. 

"His condition is serious; we can't say anything before 24 hours." one doctor Mathew said.

"Yeah, poor soul, he don't have anybody from his family. We don't know whom or how to inform. He looks like some business man. If he is famous in his country, then may be their family members will recognize him by seeing news, and will come here to claim him" another doctor Stella said.

"It is not going to happen..." said senior doctor and head of the hospital Dr. Alex, leaving everyone in the room surprised.  

"What doctor? What are you trying to say?" asked Mathew.

"Yes, there is no chance for his family members to watch the news. Because, the news not even covered by the media here itself. The police officials took care of that. Then how can his family will see the news in his country? This is impossible" said senior doctor Alex. 

"Sir, this is ridiculous... how can they do this? We have to inform his family. Otherwise who will assure us about his treatment and how will he get support from his close ones?"

"Yes Sir, Dr. Mathew is correct. We have to treat him for his further recovery. But how can we proceed for further treatment without his family's permission? We need the signatures from his family. We can't take risk doctor"

"Hmmm, let me talk with Police. It is going to be critical situation. We can't do the treatment either we can't leave him like this without doing treatment. I'm totally confused what to do" said senior doctor. After he gave a call to the police officer, who, admitted Arnav in hospital. He had informed him about the condition of Arnav and required permission from his family for further treatment. And also he suggested about the news telecast in media. But the police officer is not ready to give this news to media. He said "No doctor, it is not at all a good idea to give the news to the media. This news may affect his security. He will be safe in the hospital, till the news come out. And we don't have permission for letting media know about this. We are trying to catch that people, who attacked your patient. We will do catch them. Till that time, you take care of him and do the necessary treatment for him. Don't bother about the insurance and permissions and all. We will take care of that. Just do your duty." Said the officer and dropped the call.

Hearing officer's words, the Dr. Alex let out a sigh and turned to his colleagues and says "there is no hope from the police. They are not ready for letting the media to know about him. And they said we can continue the treatment and they will take care of everything related to insurance and all. So, you can continue the treatment." 

"Doctor, I have an idea, why can't we ask NK or Khushi about this patient? May be they know about him? If they know, then we can call their family directly and inform them. Then it won't give any news to media also." said Dr. Stella 

"Yes doctor, I agree with Dr. Stella. It won't affect his security. He will be safe here. Why can't we follow her suggestion?" asked another doctor Mathew.

"But..." 

"No doctor... just think once... he needs his family now. He needs the person who can take care of him with complete attention. And who can talk with him in their language. It is very necessary for him.  Somebody should attend him completely. Other than family members, who will do this? He is in serious condition doctor. He needs support. Just think once" said psychiatrist Dr. Paul.

While thinking deeply about what doctors said, Dr. Alex nodded his head in agreement. He called the nurse and asked her to bring NK and Khushi.  Nurse went to bring them. The doctors are waiting for them with hope.

After Khushi leaving, NK went to continue his duty. He went to some patients and did the check up for them. When he is checking the blood pressure for one patient, one nurse came to him and said that Dr. Alex is calling him. Immediately NK gave the work to the nurse who is assisting him and left for Dr. Alex's cabin. 

When he entered the cabin, he saw Dr. Alex sat on his chair and some other doctors along with psychiatrist. He wished Dr. Alex and others and then he asked

"Sir did you call me? Sister said that you asked me to meet you? Is everything ok sir?"

"No NK... everything is not ok... NK we want to ask you something" said Dr. Alex

"Sure sir..."

"NK did you see the patient in ICU? Who was admitted by police this evening? Police are of opinion that he may be from India. Do you know him in any chance? He is looking like a business man, so we thought if he is well known person that you or Ms. Khushi may know him. So, we are asking you"

NK is feeling tensed. He doesn't want to reveal Arnav's identity with doctors or any others. As he and Khushi decided, he said

"No, sir... I don't know him."

"Oh... is there any chance that Khushi may know him?" asked Dr. Mathew

"And is he from India?" asked Dr. Stella

"No sir I don't think she knows him. Yes he is Indian." NK said.

"How did you know he is Indian? You said you never saw him"

"Yes I never saw him. But I know how Indians are. He has a sacred thread around his wrist. And he has a chain with the locket of Indian goddess."

"Oh... ok" Dr. Alex remain silent

NK is really getting tensed. He wants to know is everything ok or not with Arnav. He can't take any bad news from doctors. If any bad happen means how can he face Khushi? She can't take the news. He can't take anymore tension. So, he blurted out "What happened sir? Why are looking tensed? Is everything ok with that patient?"

"For now it is ok NK... but we can't say anything now. Where is Khushi?"

"What do you mean for now' sir? Is he in danger?"

"We can't say anything now NK. But one thing I can say, that he needs his family now. He needs someone who can talk with him in his language. He needs someone who can take care of him like his family. He needs psychological support. If we can't provide that, his recovery may take time or he may not recover. But, the need of his family is must. That's all I can say." Dr. Paul said.

"Then, why can't we ask Khushi to do this work? She has a habit of talking with patients as they are her family members. Then why can't we give her duty to take care of this particular person? She may get success. Maybe with her help that patient will gain conscious or at least we can improve his condition." Said Dr. Stella.

NK never felt like this. He don't know whether to feel happy for Khushi, that she is going to get chance to stay close to her love; or feel sad for her that she has face to this state of Arnav. His thoughts disturbed by Dr. Alex's words "May be you all are right. I think Khushi can help us. NK... where is Khushi? Is she gone to her home? I think today she had morning duty..."

"Yes sir, she went to home. I don't think she can come now due to her hectic duty today. But still if you need her, then I will call" said NK sounding like that patient is not at all important for them. Bu they doesn't know what he is going through inside.

"No... No... No need. Let her come tomorrow morning. I will talk with her about this. You all now go to your work. Yeah, but remember, you never allowed to talk about that patient anywhere. The police officer said strictly to maintain secrecy about this particular person. I hope nobody of you will cross the order. It is not good for you. Do you understand" said Dr. Alex.

By nodding their heads as they understood what doctor said, they went to their duties not before checking Arnav's condition. NK wants to inform Khushi about the happenings in hospital. But he stopped his trials by seeing the clock, which turned to 1 am. He prayed for his friend and her lover. He prayed god for Arnav's health and betterment. He hoped for Khushi's better future. 

When the sun rays came into her bedroom through the glass doors of her balcony, she rubbed her eyes and stretched her body. She remembered yesterday happenings in hospital. She remembered Arnav, her Arnav Ji's condition. She jumped from the bed and went to washroom to get ready. She wants to go to her Arnav Ji. She came out and got ready and started having breakfast. When her eyes caught the clock, she jumped from the chair, and left the breakfast and ran to her work. 

After reaching hospital, she directly went NK's room and dragged him to the ICU. Her eyes welled up with deep emotions in her heart. NK consoled her and took her to his room. He wants to inform her about yesterday his meeting with Dr. Alex. After reaching his room, NK made her sit on chair. Sitting next to her, he told everything. And he told her "See doll, this is happened yesterday night. Today after reaching here, Dr. Alex will talk with you. But you have to be very controlled. You shouldn't lose your control or temper. Be careful. I already told them that we don't know him. So, you better remember this. I will be with you. No need to worry. Ok"

Nodding her head Khushi asked about Arnav's condition. She also asked about his treatment how it is going. She asked her doubts about her upcoming meeting with Dr. Alex. She took some suggestions and warning from NK. 

When they are talking, one nurse came and informed that Dr. Alex is calling both of them. NK nodded his head to nurse and took Khushi with him to Dr. Alex's room.

"Good Morning Doctor" wished NK and Khushi

"Good Morning NK... a Very good morning Ms. Khushi... come have a seat."

"Thank you Sir. Ah Sir, NK told me that u want to talk with me about some patient" asked impatient Khushi. She controlled her emotions when NK held her hand under the table. The doctor nodded his head positively with little surprising expression in his face. 

"Yes, Ms Khushi. i want you to do one work."

"Sure sir, tell me" said Khushi.

"Come with me" said Dr. Alex getting up from his seat. He went towards ICU followed by fully tensed NK and Khushi. When they entered ICU... both NK and Khushi were shocked to see the sight in front of them. Without thinking anything, not bothering her surroundings, forgetting NK's warning, Khushi ran inside frantically, with overpowering fear, pushing NK and Dr. Alex to side, while saying "NOOO"

Chapter 2 

Chapter 4

Let me know u like it or not... should I continue or not...

But I hope you people will like it... iif not, u remember right? No... no problem i'll remind you... all the tomatoes and onions are welcome... 

For PMs please add my PMs account "me-N-my-arshi" to your buddy list. Please DONOT Add sankadevi_lg
Edited by sankadevi_lg - 10 years ago
AzraZaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i love this story plz continue
n thanx for pm 

Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
fantastic update
thanks for the pm
maha211 thumbnail