Posted: 10 years ago
Wow! awesome...
Plzzz continue soon
Nd pm me
Posted: 10 years ago
brilliant ff.. looking forward to more
Posted: 9 years ago

Zhukaa Aasmaan Part 4

When NK and Khushi went to Dr. Alex's room, Dr. Mathew and Dr. Stella was called by nurse, who is in duty in ICU, informing them about Arnav's dropping heartbeat and pulse rate. Both the doctors rushed to ICU, to check him. When they entered inside, they noticed the importance of the treatment they should give him. Immediately they gave all the necessary medicines in the form injection and treatment. But nothing worked. They really tried their level best to bring him back from that stage. But they know all their trails going to be vain. The doctors sighed deeply and discussed with each other about what treatment they can try for last time. So they did that what they discussed and decided. As a last attempt they gave him electrical shock for bring his heartbeat back (I don't know the particular name of that treatment... sorry). They tried... again tried... again tried... and again tried... but nothing happened... they increased the power for shock. When they going to put the equipment on Arnav's chest, they stopped from hearing a "NOOO..."

Everybody turned their heads to the source of the shout. And every person in ICU including NK got their shock to see Khushi in this condition. She ran inside and pushed the doctors, who are trying to give shock to Arnav. NK cursed god for keeping his friend in this situation. He immediately ran to Khushi, who is getting panic and shouting at doctors and held her tightly.

"What the hell are you doing to him? Why are you doing this all to him? He is fine, nothing will happen. Why are trying to hurt him. He needs rest that's all. Don't do this to him. Please he can't bear that... please I beg you don't do this to him" said Khushi while crying badly.

NK, who is watching her along with others, dragged her before other doctors come out of their shock.

"No Bhai... please leave me... I want to go to him. I can't see him like this. They are hurting him. He needs me... just leave me Bhai. Let me go to him. It is really painful for him. Please Bhai... let me go" Khushi cried her heart out.

NK tried a lot to control her but he couldn't. To bring her back from her panic state, he slapped her hardly. Khushi fell back on the floor with the intensity of the slap. NK immediately grabbed her in his arms and tried to calm her. "shhh... It is ok doll, he will be fine. Relax... they are just treating him for his own benefit. He will be fine..."

"No NK Bhai... what they are doing it will give pain to him. My dad said it pained him a lot after gaining his conscious, when they gave same treatment to him. He said it will be unbearable pain. Please stop them Bhai. He can't bear it. Please stop them."

NK tried to console her, where somewhat he is successful saying "Relax doll... if we don't do this we have to lose him. If it gives pain also, it will be good for him. Trust me he will be fine. And please control yourself. You are making things hard for him. If anybody knows that we know about him, it may affect his security. This is the same reason police also not ready to reveal his accident to media or his family. Try to understand Khushi. Please control yourself before him. Otherwise you will lose him. You will lose a chance to be with him. Try to understand Khushi. And try to be strong for your Arnav Ji. You have to be strong for him. He needs you now. Please..."

Khushi heard everything what NK said. She is crying her heart out by holding NK. After some minutes, NK made her cool down and took her to the ICU.

Everybody who is watching the retreating figures of NK and Khushi came out of their shock by hearing nurse's words.

"Doctor... we are getting late. He is losing his life. We have to do it."

With that, Dr. Mathew nodded his head and started his treatment. Dr. Alex also helped them. After trying too many times, they are not successful in bringing his life back. They are worried about the patient.

After reaching ICU, both NK and Khushi noticed that Arnav not gained his heartbeat back yet. The doctors are still giving him shocks with required intervals. One doctor is injecting him medicine. NK very well knew the condition of Khushi after seeing all this. Therefore, he held her tight in his arms. Dr. Alex observed Khushi's condition. But he didn't say anything to her. He knows that this is not correct time to question. At present patient condition is more important to them. So, he helped doctors in treatment.

Khushi is observing everything with tears in her eyes. She couldn't see Arnav in this state. Suddenly she remembered the doctor's word when her father in same condition as Arnav. She also remembered that Arnav is a diabetic patient. At the same time Dr. Alex came outside, she immediately ran to the doctors

"Doctor... please tell them to check his sugar level. When my father survived this situation, the doctor told me that my dad's sugar levels dropped to the level, which affected his conscious. With that affect, he also faced some problems with his Blood pressure..., which caused his heart to miss the beat. Then the doctor treated him to control his sugar level along with this treatment. So, why don't we try this on this patience doctor?" asked Khushi with lot of hope in her heart. But she didn't show those emotions in her face. She tried her best to control her feelings, which make NK feel proud about his doll.

Dr. Alex looked at her for some time thinking about her earlier reaction. However, he couldn't find any expression in her face except professionalism.

"Doctor... maybe we can consider Khushi's suggestion. It may help the patient," said NK.

Dr. Alex came back from his thoughts with NK's words. He brushed his thoughts. He nodded his head and took both NK and Khushi inside ICU, with that he can observe Khushi. NK, who is observing Dr. Alex, guessed his intentions. He immediately held Khushi's hand and stopped her

"Remember... controlling is must now. I think Dr. Alex is doubtful about us. He is observing you... don't forget that your one single mistake may cause danger to your Arnav's life. Control your emotions" saying this he led her to ICU.

Nodding her head, Khushi enters ICU. After seeing Arnav in that condition, she couldn't control herself. Seeing her Arnav Ji in that situation, her eyes welled up with tears. Before Dr. Alex turn back fully, she wiped successfully. Dr. Alex searched for any pain or emotional expression in Khushi's face, but he found nothing. His thoughts were broken with Dr. Mathew's words.

"Doctor... I think we are losing this patient. It is really difficult to save him. His body is numb. It is not at all responding."

Dr. Alex looked at Khushi, who is watching everything without any expression in her face. "Are you sure Ms. Khushi? I mean about testing his sugar level."

"Sir... I'm just suggesting what happened to my father. I thought it may save the patient. If you are fine with this, then leave it Doctor"

Alex and NK didn't expect these words from her. They little bit surprised to hear these words from Khushi. Of course NK know her intentions. But, still he surprised. Alex, who is searching any kind of emotion in Khushi's face, surprised to see this Khushi. May be I'm thinking more than necessary about her. As a sensitive girl, she reacted in that way I think' thought Dr. Alex, "No... Nothing is like that Ms. Khushi. I'm just thinking... hmm ok leave it" he turned to other doctors and ordered to check Arnav's sugar levels. When they checked, his sugar levels are indeed low, in fact dangerously low. Immediately they injected him some glucose and started other treatment what they did few moments back. After treating him for long time they found the changes in his heart beat, pulse and blood pressure. After some time Arnav's heart become stable. Everybody in that room sighed in relief. But two souls, who are holding their breath, felt like all the energy drowned from their bodies. They relaxed instantly by sitting in the nearby chairs, outside the ICU.

All the doctors came out with relief in their faces. When Khushi and NK heard their footsteps they change their facial expressions in normal. After coming out, Dr. Alex looked at Khushi to find any expression. But nothing he can. "Good work Ms. Khushi... I really appreciate your wise thinking. It is really need to a good doctor. Without being panic thinking about the solution is a good characteristic of a good doctor. You did well" saying this he pattered her shoulder.

"But Khushi, how did you know about his sugar levels? You said you don't know about him" asked Dr. Mathew.

"I don't know about him doctor. I just suggested this because; my father crossed this same situation. So, I thought it may help him also. That is the reason I said that. Nothing is to do with this patient in this" said Khushi controlling her inner self to go inside and check with her Arnav Ji.

She may not know anything about this patient. I think she is little bit tensed about the situation. If she knows this man, then, how can she act this normal?' thought Alex, who is observing Khushi. He came to a conclusion that she doesn't know anything about this man. He sighed little bit and said "So, Doctors... as Ms. Khushi crossed this situation with her father, I think she can handle this patient well. So I'm thinking to give her the responsibility of this patient. What do you say?"

"It is really good idea doctor.  We trust her. She can do this" said Stella.

"Good. Then, Khushi... from now onwards your duty is changed to here. And one thing, you have to be here in your full time. If you want you can take any help from others. I am relieving you from other duties. Taking care of this particular patient, till he become well, is your responsibility. And Dr. Paul said there is a way to bring him back. So, first you talk with him then start your duty here. But don't forget you have to be here full time and be careful. Because, police are involved in this. They said, till they give next orders we have to take care of him. The responsibility is yours. I think I'm clear enough for you" Dr. Alex observed each and every point of Khushi's face to find any hint for her expressions, hoping for the last time.

"Sure Doctor. I will work as per your expectations. I will take care of this case. And I will put all my time and efforts here. Thanks for trusting me" said Khushi in fully professional way.

Nodding his head, Dr. Alex asked everyone to go for their works, also asked NK to meet him in his cabin. NK followed him hoping for the best.

Chapter 3

Chapter 5

I dont know how many of you remember this story... In fact I dont know how many of you 'know' this story. But I updated it. I'm trying to write AKL update now. I will try to post that one also...

And I hope you guys will like this ZA update... And please ignore the spelling and gramour mistakes... I know my language is hopeless... but I'm helpless 😕

Sorry once again...

A Big Big thanQ all for your wonderful support, likes and comments...

Thank a lot...

For PMs scroll down

🤗 ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤—

Edited by sankadevi_lg - 9 years ago
Please add this account to your buddy list for PMs...

ThanQ...

Awesome part...thanks for the PM
superb but if give short sumaary it will be better
awesome update...
loved it...
thanks for d pm...
u hv updated it after such a long time!

awesome update!