Fan Fictions

Arshi SS: Jhukaa Aasmaan (COMPLETED) - Page 47

..ri.. thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hi..read ur story in one go. !! loved it. .
amazing story track..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loves_aishu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations,
Finally Arnav got his Khushi,
loved the declaration made by Arnav to Khushi,
so sweet,
the way he said that he will not be able to live without her and that she taught him to Love,
but best part was Khushi's words to NK and Arnav, so sweet and innocent,
that she will neither go against her brother nor her Love,
alongwith Aman she impressed me too!!!
Great Job!!
Take Care!!!
😊
mahrusweety thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome
lovely
ending
good that aman found the true colors of lav
she was soo chudail
lived the update
thanks for giving such a romantic
marvellous story on arshi
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome story...thanks for the PM
jpjinadari21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice ending! I enjoyed reading this story! Thank u so much
ashnitaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful ending. 
Loved this story. 
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful updates
Loved them
Wonderful ending
I will miss it
Thanks for the pm
Zeehana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really sweet story
Had fun reading it
SViji_2706 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Arnav is allergic to middle class and poor people. I can see where he comes from. One because Akash got hurt due to the girl who has come from low class and his words had made deep impact in him. Akash is a fool and Arnav is a Maha fool. I know people in high society (mostly) look at the people below their status like they are their slave. But Arnav thinking every girl to be same as like the Akash loved is utter foolishness, and then we can't complaint human mind at all. It is twisted in it own way and will believe what we wish to believe. I hated it even though see Khushi's pure love for him he hurt her with his word. Can't he control his lashing tongue? How can he do that leading the poor soul to such a state? Only when Anjali talked to him put some sense into his brain he started seeing things clearly.

Oh boy Lavanya had shocked him big time. Lol her worrying on her expensive gift to him lost rather than him being came back home safe. It was always there, he wished Khushi to be with him always, because he knew in his heart she loves him so much above all and everything, and she is pure soul but her low status made him back off. He should have thought of the things she did to him without anything expecting from him rather than comparing it to be deed of gold digger.

Khushi, what can I say? She loves Arnav, as Arnav ji and not the ASR. She loves him like crazy who means the world to her, her entire universe revolves around him. So much so that even in his bad she sees only goodness. Always ready to back up for him and his mistakes, maybe she does not sees any mistake in him. Maybe because we knew she understands and knows him more than himself or maybe she accepted him the way he is. Khushi loves him to death is all I understood in this story. She can never stop loving him even if she could not get him, that she will do anything to see him happy and safe even if it will kill her. Khushi many a times in the entire story made me emotional. If not for my family who will knock my door at any moment I would have cried.

NK, he is very nice guy. A protective and supportive brother. Only awkward thing I felt is him calling Arnav as Arnav ji...Nanav/Arnav/ASR from him is what we were accustomed to. Can't see him all respecting Arnav with the ji adding to it. NK wants to protect Khushi from further hurt not letting Arnav meet Khushi after he returned back with sane mind. But he forgot he can't take decision for her, it should be her call even if she regrets later. If we see then we human often do that to our loved one, we will never allow the person who hurt them near them.

Aman, wonderful man, he had promised to Khushi to take care of ASR and he done it to T. Good that he had kept his man to look out for Khushi and get information on her. And very good he confided with Arnav and put some few words of sense in Arnav's mind. I loved his words in flight. How put his resignation letter forward only to accompany Arnav because he promised Khushi to not leave Arnav alone.

This is what my thought were till I read part 20...then girl part 21 changed it completely. It was very emotional one for me. Listening to NK about Khushi, her love, her condition felt very sad. If not for my mom had not come inside my room with coffee I would have cried, paani toh tapkne wala tha. But I had to control before her, else she will nag me to death asking again and again why I cried and I'll look like a fool when she will get to know why I cried.

Khushi's word to Aman shocked me too.  I love the way everything got cleared in their life.

Lavanya toh double face nikhli.They are married and happy. And I'm happy.

Good it all ended well. Happily every after. 😊

shradha_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome ending
Loved it