waiting for update dear

waiting

waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
Posted: 9 years ago

Zhukaa Aasmaan Part 5

"NK... I need you to say the truth. Is there any chance for Khushi to know that patient?"

NK tried hard not to show is shock and fear in his face.

"No... Doctor... I don't think she knows him"

"Then, why did she react like that? And what is that sugar levels?"

"Sir... whatever she said about that is completely true. Her father crossed that situation when he met with accident few years back. But for her bad, he didn't survive for long. She was very much close to her parents. When they died in car accident she couldn't take that news for long. She is very much disturbed and scared that time. Still she is scared of fast going vehicles. If she sees any accident or any patient in emergency, she will react like this. She was in some trauma. We consulted a doctor there. After we brought her here also, we took her to Dr. Jayson, which he suggested some course of medication for her. And he assured us that she will be fine after sometime and she is perfect for doctor profession. But he suggested us to keep her away from accidental cases for time being. That's why I requested you to give her duty in children's ward. It helped her a lot. She is far better than what she was. After a long gap, she saw an accident case so she again remembered her parents. That is why she became panic and reacted the way she shouldn't. I'm sorry for that. But trust me doctor, she is far better. She took very less time to come back to normal state. This is a very good sign as Dr. Jayson said" said NK. He know whatever he said, it is the truth behind Khushi's medication. "If you still doubt her, you can ask Dr. Jayson about her health condition" he added.

"No... No... I just want to know why she reacted like this. But I never expected, behind her smile she hide this much pain. Poor girl. Now my doubts got cleared. Hmm NK... do one thing... you be with her. She may need your help in attending that patient. You are like her brother, so she will be comfortable with you. Ok... I'm relieving you from other duties. You both take care of that particular patient. Am I clear to you?" said Dr. Alex fully convinced after hearing NK's confession.

"Thank you so much Doctor... thanks a lot... I really wanted to be with her. Thanks a lot. And I will make sure that we both will take care of that patient. Thank you once again" said NK with a smile crept on his face

"You can go now" said Dr. Alex

He almost ran to Khushi, to tell her what happened between him and Dr. Alex. He knew Khushi will be waiting to know about this. He knew his doll. He slowed down after seeing Khushi outside ICU. He didn't know what she is doing here. She should be inside the ICU with her Arnav Ji.

"Doll... what are you doing here? Why aren't you inside?"

"I'm waiting for you Bhai... I'm scared to go inside alone. I don't know how I will react seeing him. What if I hurt him in the process of expressing my fear and pain? I don't want myself to cause pain to him. At least, not for now."

"Pagal... Why will you hurt him? That is the last thing you can do for him. Ok leave it. Come we will go inside" he dragged her inside the ICU where Arnav was kept.

Khushi entered with wildly beating heart. She is panting badly. She looked at NK, who assured her to carry on but not before saying

"Don't forget about Arnav Ji's safety. One mistake from our side, it will affect his life. So, we should take care of that. If you want to talk with him, do it as you does with other patients. Ok? Is it clear?"

Khushi nodded her head to assure NK, to take care of her Arnav Ji. He pushed her little towards Arnav's bed. He stood near the door while Khushi moved to her life - her Arnav Ji.

She stood there looking at him. This is first time she is looking him directly. Till now she watched him in news papers, magazines or televisions. She doesn't know how to take this situation. Whether she should be happy for seeing him directly or feel bad for seeing him in this condition. She controlled her tears with a lot of effort. She turned back to look at NK, who mouthed her to go to her Arnav Ji. Nodding her head she went forward towards him. His face is calm. His breathing is little below normal. His heart beats are little low. His condition is stable. She sent a silent thanks to Devi Mayya, her goddess.

She raised her hand and touched his cheeks. But the next moment, whatever the changes came in Arnav's condition took her breath away. His heart beats rose instantly up. His breathing went fast. His face has shown restlessness. The room filled with the loud voices of the machines, attached to Arnav's body.

NK immediately ran to him to check, while Khushi stepped back to give space to NK. But when NK check, nothing was wrong. He looked at Khushi, who is stood there shockingly.

"It's ok doll. Nothing is wrong. Maybe, there is some disturbance in his breath. Don't worry. He will be ok... you can talk with him" said NK

"I think I made him troubled"

"Oh no nothing like that. it's happens sometime. It will take time for his body to gain normality. We have to careful and patience. Ok? Come talk with him"

Nodding her head, she went to Arnav and whispered

"Arnav Ji..."

This is another moment, NK and Khushi got shocked. Same response... raised heart-beats, uneven breath, and restlessness in his face. When NK touched his wrist to check the pulse everything went normal. Both NK and Khushi looked at each other. Suddenly NK's mind got something. He immediately grabbed Khushi's hand and asked her to touch Arnav. She looked at him confusedly. But he is serious.

"Come on doll. Do it... I need some confirmations. Come on do it" ordered NK

"Confirmations? What confirmations you need Bhai?" she is hesitant for a moment.

"Don't waste time Khushi... just do it" he controlled his curiosity.

Khushi looked at his tensed face and nodded her head yet confused.

But when she touched his cheeks the result never changed. Same response... raised heart-beats, uneven breath, and restlessness in his face. Khushi immediately took off her hand from Arnav's cheeks. NK touched Arnav's cheek but everything is normal. NK asked Khushi to call him.

But again the response... raised heart-beats, uneven breath, and restlessness in his face... is same when she whispered his name while her tears pooled in her eyes. She immediately sat on the floor crying silently. NK also called Arnav' but everything is normal again. His face lit up with new realisation. He immediately ran to Khushi and hugged her tightly.

"Why are you crying doll? What happened?" he knew what she is thinking now.

"I made him troubled with my touch and voice. He is not comfortable with me. I hate myself." she cried her heart out.

"Pagal... you didn't do anything wrong to him. Actually you helped him. Oh My God... doll... you did it"

Khushi looked at him confusedly. She couldn't understand what was happening.

"What why are you looking like that? Didn't you understand? He is responding to you"

Still she is in shock; her mind is unable to understand.

NK led her to Arnav and kept her hand on Arnav's cheek. Immediately his heartbeats rose. He removed her hand and kept his hand but there were no changes in Arnav's heartbeats.

Khushi looked at NK shockingly. NK nodded his head in assuring.

"See doll... He is hearing us. But he is responding to you, to your touch... It helps him to recover fast. You can bring him back soon. Only YOU can do that. He is responding to you Khushi... your Arnav Ji is responding to you"

NK is almost jumping like a kid.

Khushi looked at him and Arnav, as she is watching some tennis match. She is shockingly surprised at this new revelation. She looked at NK

"He... He... I mean... Arnav Ji... my Arnav Ji... is responding to me? But Bhai he never knew me. Then how can it possible?"

"When you are touching him with lots of love, he might have remembered someone who is so close to him, and their touch. It's happens doll. That is the reason Dr. Paul wanted Arnav's family members to be here to bring him back, to heal him completely, to make his health normal. Now he needs someone who can assure him that he will be ok. He needs someone who can stand beside him for him. When you touched him, his mind recognised your LOVE towards him. It might have given his mind a secured feeling. His mind might have felt that he is not alone here. And his mind might want to reciprocate your touch. But his body couldn't help him. That is the restlessness on his face. He is a strong man doll. He definitely will be ok. For that you have to be strong for him. For that you have to be with him. For that you have to be his strength. Then it will be easy for him to cross this worst stage of his life. You have to fill his mind with positive words."

"Of course... Bhai... I will do whatever I should do to bring him back fine and healthy. If anybody says that I should die to bring him back, I'm ready for that. I want him to be safe and sound, fine and healthy. More than him, nothing is important to me. I will do whatever you say Bhai. Tell me Bhai... what I should do?"

"Shh... nobody is asking you to die for him. Pagal ladki kahike... if you do that, then who will take care of him? Haa? You shouldn't leave him at any cost doll. You should be with him all the time. And nothing different you need to do. Just try to talk with him. Just try to relax him with your words and touch"

"But Bhai... when I touches and calls him, his heart beating is going fast. I'm scared Bhai. What if I do anything wrong?"

"You will never do that Khushi... he is your life. You have to take care of that. Just do whatever you do when YOUR heart beat goes up. Just make him relax. Just make him feel home with you touch. Are you understanding what I'm saying doll?" asked NK impatiently.

"Yes... I do...,"

"I know you can do this. All the best doll... But one thing you have to remember. Don't forget to make it looks like normal to other people. Ok?"

Nodding her head, she looked at Arnav, who is lying on bed lifelessly. Tears formed in her eyes. But she wiped them and got ready to her mission - bringing Arnav Ji back.

Chapter 4

Chapter 6

I never ever expected that I will be asked for this story. Actually I kept this on hold till I complete AKL. But after seeing the messages I got for this story, I'm thinking to continue this. I will try to post both AKL and ZA every week. I mean in a week both the updates.

A Big big sorry for not updating regularly. As I'm a house-wife, I have so many works to do. Please give me sometime for updates...

Hope your will like this...

Whoever interested in my stories - A sincere thanks to each and everyone for your wonderful support, response and encouragement...

For PMs please scroll down...

Edited by sankadevi_lg - 9 years ago
Please add this account to your buddy list for PMs... I will not send any PMs from my main account...

ThanQ..
Awesome and superb update dear just love it
thanks for pm
wonderful update
loved it
thanks for the pm
Thank you for the update, can't wait for next update. 
beautiful update.. arnav respond to khushi's touch is superb..
thanks for the pm..
lovely story !!! read all parts in one go.. khushi will bring her arnavji back.. he is responding to her touch and her calling his name.. he will be fine.. loved all the parts will be looking forward to next update.. best wishes and happy writing πŸ˜ƒ

thanks for pm πŸ˜Š
Amazing update!!!
Arnav responding to Khushi's touches was awesomeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
wtng fr nxt prt
n thnx fr d pm...