Posted: 9 years ago
wonderful update
thank Q for continuing it
loved the update
arnav is responding to khushi touch and voice
good now he will be fine soon
continue soon
wooow lovely... arnav is reacting to kushi's touch!!!
waiting for the next update!!!
Great update
Loved it
Do pm me pls
Arrey mom I am very happy. Finally you updated this story. My favo crazy lover khushi story. Awesome update. Haha arnav responding for khushi . It was awesome. Nk was clever hesmoothly speak with doctor and hide the matter khushi know about arnav. Loved it lottt. Waiting for next update.
Interesting update...thanks for the PM
Nice story. Please do PM when you update.
Here I'm changing the name from ZHUKAA to JHUKAA as requested by one reader - AzraZaidi - as there is no word as ZHUKAA- sorry for the late dear... acutally I thought there won't be any problem if I continue with Zhukaa... its ok no problem... Here is the update... hope you will like...

Jhukaa Aasmaan Part 6

What's going on? Who are these people? How they know me? I never ever heard these voices. And what was that with this girl? Who is this Doll?  Why is she mentioning me as HER Arnav? Who is she to me? And what's happening when she touches me? I don't know why my heart beats raising. It felt so real. I felt like home. Her touch was so soft and innocent. Why do I need it more? And her voice... it's so soothing. Why do want to hear her all the time? Why her voice giving so relaxation to my mind? Who is she? Who is she to me? How she knows me? I don't think I heard her before. But who is these people? Does this world still have innocence? Can I trust?'

His mind is restless. He doesn't know what's happening around him. He can hear her. He can feel her. He tried to remember what happened. But he can't get anything clearly. He saw in his mind some people hitting one man on the road. He knew that one man is he, himself. His head is paining like hell. He just wanted to press his head tightly. But he couldn't move his hand. He doesn't know what's happening with his body. Why can't I move my hands? And my legs... what's wrong with them? Wait a minute... I am not able to open my eyes even. My lips... no... No... Nothing is happening... I can't move an inch. What's going on? Where am I? Who are these people? And where is Di? Why am I not hearing my family's voices? And why this so called NK asking her to careful? What's going on around me? Where am I? I need to know... I need to get myself as soon as possible' his thought were disturbed with soft touch following by same soothing voice. He again felt his heart beats rising in a pace. He felt two hands cupping his cheeks and the same voice comforting him. He heard her talking with him

"Hush... Arnav Ji... Relax... Please relax... I'm here... Relax... Don't think anything... Just relax... everything will be ok... Relax..."

He don't know why but he felt relax.

"I know you don't me. But I know you very well. Very well means really very well. From looong time..."

He felt her hands left his face and held his palm. Her thumb is rubbing his palm's back. He felt nice.

"Are you feeling nice? Do you like when I do this? Are you feeling relaxed?"

He is surprised. How did she know what I'm feeling?' he thought

"I know Arnav Ji... I can feel your thoughts. After all I knew from looong time... how cannot I understand you after knowing about you?"

It surprised him more. He just wanted to see her. He just wanted to ask her - how she knows him and who is he to her. But he couldn't.

"Oho... Arnav Ji... I said you doesn't think much... I will answer all your questions once you will come to conscious. Till then don't think much... just listen to my blabbering... ok?"

kaha phas gaya hoon main?" thought Arnav.

"I know... I know... but you have to listen to me... don't feel bad Arnav Ji... I won't eat your brain much..."

Much!!" thought Arnav

"Ha much... because I have to eat your brain at least little to bring you back. I can't see you like this Arnav Ji... its killing me. I can't see you like this"

He can hear the change in her voice. Is she crying? But why?' he thought and then he heard her sobs.

He felt his heart clinch at her sobs. He don't know why but he doesn't like this whoever girl crying. He wants to console her. But he couldn't.

"Sorry Arnav Ji... I know I shouldn't talk like this. But I'm sorry I just carried away... fine...         leave it... As I know everything about you, you no need to tell me anything. I will tell about me. Before that... can you open your eyes Arnav Ji... at least can you try?" she asked

He tried sincerely. But he couldn't.

"No problem... in face you are lucky. Because if you have opened your eyes... you must have to see my face, which may give you heart attack. So... don't think badly if you can't open your eyes. Ok?"

Is she trying to not let me feeling bad about my condition by degrading herself? What is she?'

"Really Arnav Ji... nothing happened to you... just you met with an accident and some scratches, wounds and two fractures. That's all... don't worry... Dr. Alex sir ne kaha ki... you will be fine in few days. But Arnav Ji... I want to say sorry to you... because I couldn't call Anjali Ji to inform about you. Here all are saying if any news about you being alive comes out, it will harm you, it's really dangerous to you. I can't take any risk when it comes to you Arnav Ji. If you get angry on me also I'm fine. But I can't take any risk. I'm sorry. Once you come to normal, then I will inform Anjali Ji. When police brought you here they said they didn't find any mobile, lap top or anything else at the place you had been attacked. So, I don't know whom to inform. I don't even know Aman Ji's number also. Sorry for that..."

What the hell is she talking? How did she know about Di and Aman? Who is she? And what's that about my safety and she can't take risk? Why is she so sad about my condition? Is it fear in her voice when she said about my safety? I need to know...' he thought. Suddenly he felt lose of her touch. He tried to open his eyes. He felt helpless.

"What's going on? Did you start your job?" he heard one new male voice.

"Yes, Dr. Alex..."

"So... did you find any changes?"

"No doctor. I didn't. But I will surely inform you whenever I find"

It surprised Arnav. He couldn't understand why she is not saying anything about his reaction to her touch. He heard Dr. Alex leaving from there after talking with so called Doll and NK. After that he again heard NK asking to his Doll

"Doll will have anything? Will you come to canteen?"

"No Bhai... I can't leave Arnav Ji alone and come there. You go and come."

"Ok fine... just close the door properly. And be careful while talking with him. Don't let anyone to know about him. Ok? Be careful" saying this NK went from there.

"Ji Bhai..."

After NK left the room, Khushi closed the door and came to Arnav and sat opposite to the door. She held Arnav's hands and said

"I don't know you can hear me or not. I don't know I should believe when NK Bhai said that you are responding to me. I can't believe that my words will affect you. Because I know... you deserve much better. But Arnav Ji... here I want to clarify one thing to you. When I saw you here in this condition, I felt like someone stabbed my heart. I wanted to see you... be with you...  wanted to console you... but the police's words stopped me. They said we shouldn't bring out your identity. And when Dr. Paul the psychiatrist asked me and NK bhai about you to inform your people I said I don't know you. I said that because I'm scared. What if something happens to you in the process of informing to your people? I can't afford that Arnav Ji. Do you know how difficult it is to see you like this? I don't want this to continue to long time. I want you to be back to your ASR mode. I want you to rule the business world as before. Please Arnav Ji... come back soon... please..." she couldn't control herself more. She cried her heart out holding his palm in hers.

Arnav felt bad about her. He is feeling restless whenever he hears her sobs. He wants to console her, but don't know why? He heard her continue...

"And when I got panic seeing you fighting for your life, Dr. Alex comforted NK Bhai and expressed his doubt about me knowing you. But NK Bhai controlled the situation saying about my past. And also he said that I don't know you. That is the reason I didn't say anything about your reaction to my touch. How can I? What if Dr. Alex doubts me and asked me again? I can't control myself more than this Arnav Ji. I may cry in front of him and I may tell the truth who you are to me. Then, after listening to me what if he ask me about your family to inform about you? What if something happens to you then? But I don't want this. Please Arnav Ji... Try to understand me... I can't keep my life at risk. Once you got well then I will ask sorry to Anjali Ji... If you say then, main kaan pakad ke bhi maafi mangongi. Aur, I will touch Anjali Ji and other's feet also. But please don't be angry on me. I know you hate people who lie and try to cross their limits... but I can't help Arnav Ji. For you I will do anything.  I don't want anything from you Arnav Ji. Seeing you from far is more than enough for me. I just wanted you to be safe and sound all the time. Nothing else... Please aap jaldi se vapas aajayiyen... bas..." she cried silently holding his hands.

She wiped her tears urgently when she saw the door gets opened. She relaxed in her place seeing NK entering into the room. He brought some meals for her. but she readily rejected that food.

"Come on Doll... Have this food. I don't want to listen no for this"

"No NK Bhai... I'm not feeling like eating anything. Please don't force me... please"

"Not feeling like eating? If you won't take food then, who will take care of your Arnav Ji?"

"Who will? What the need for other? I'm here to take care of him. I will take care..."

"You? Without eating? I'm very well known how you will manage yourself without food. How many times I fed you food when you fainted. So, don't say any stories to me. Come and have the food"

"NO... I don't want to eat food where my Arnav Ji is not having. I will have my food with him once he comes to conscious"

It's surprised both Arnav and NK.

If I leave her like this, definitely she will avoid food. It's not at all suggestible for her. She is weak. She already skipped her meals yesterday. She didn't even take water from whenever Arnav joined here. I have to make her eat something. Otherwise it won't be good for her' thought NK

What's this girl? Why is she behaving like she knows me very well and I'm a very important to her. And her previous confession about not informing Di; asking sorry and all? What is she? Who is she? Can I trust her? Why am I feeling weak whenever she cries?" Arnav's thoughts disturbed by NK's shout

"ENOUGH KHUSHI... I SAID I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANY NO... JUST COME HERE AND HAVE FOOD" NK said seriously.

It brought tears in Khushi's eyes. She looked at NK who had stern face but feeling bad for his doll. She took the food from his hand

"I hate you..." said Khushi and went to the corner crying. Sighing deeply NK sat on the stool next to Arnav's bed and held his hands.

"Hi Arnav Ji... I'm NK, Khushi's friend. Wait a minute; did she mention her name to you?"

So... her name is Khushi... nice name' thought Arnav. He heard NK continuing

"NO, right? I know... she is crazy. But she is innocent... she don't know anything about this cruel world. She only knows how to love people, how to give happiness to others. She only knows whatever she has; she has to give it to others. She never ever thinks about herself. It makes me fear about her future. You are the only hope for me regarding her future, her life. Because she is nothing without you. You never ever can guess one person will love you this madly. If something happens to you... that is the last minute she will alive in this world... she is..."

"What are you filling in my Arnav Ji's ears? Nobody needs you here... get out... I hate you..."

"Did you see Arnav Ji...?" NK bent he head to Arnav's ear and whispered "trust me when I say she is innocent. I never ever see this innocent in my life. She is rare piece. When you will see you will accept my words" he turned to Khushi "Fine I'm leaving now. But don't call me whenever you need" saying this NK went towards the door.

"Nobody needs you here. I'm here for my Arnav Ji..."

"Yeah I know..." NK said teasingly.

"Get out..." she said gritting teeth.

Arnav felt like smiling.

"Don't worry Arnav Ji... Don't hear him. And don't trust whatever he said. He is lying to you. Don't make yourself tense. Relax... ok?"

Arnav smiled inwardly and thought I think NK is right... she is sounding innocent and interesting. I can't wait to see her'

Chapter 5

Chapter 7

ThanQ...

For PMs please scroll down...

Edited by sankadevi_lg - 9 years ago
For PMs, please add this account to your buddy list. I won't send any PMs from my main account... 
Loved the update. Khushi is like a kid.
awesome update.. finally arnav thought are in the update..
thanks for the pm..