Motivational Thoughts.....

NetraParmar thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hello Friends,
lets share quotes which motivates you the most to do better, to not quitting until you got the success.
this may help some one to achieve their dreams too. or can make some ones day better...

here is mine for today...

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else." - Les Brown.
Edited by NetraParmar - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NetraParmar thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
NetraParmar thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail
Having a dream, living that dream, losing that dream, dreaming again and then having that dream come true again is one of the greatest feelings ever because I'm stronger.

NetraParmar thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail
A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

NetraParmar thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail
Education is the best friend. An educated person is respected everywhere. Education beats the beauty and the youth.

NetraParmar thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

NetraParmar thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't believe you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be.

Surabhi_G thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My favorite motivational quote is "Don't let the silly little dramas of each day get you down. For you are here to do great things."