Posted: 10 years ago
helloo all...😊

@di..i wud send ur song by today..
lovely pics di...⭐️⭐️
Edited by Nikki_SAS-holic - 10 years ago
Originally posted by --Ratna--

I don't understand why they did not let Mouni continue as Parvati? πŸ˜”...it would have saved them so many problems πŸ˜›...as long as Mohit is Mahadev i am fine with anyone playing Parvati πŸ˜Š
What an awesome creation πŸ‘

@bold..

satyavachan...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

bt i hv to admit i ws lil ATTACHED to mouni,puja...loved them as Sati,Parvati..

bt definitely i dnt hv ny prob in acceptin new one too... Jst want the new one to be TALENTED n make lovely chemistry with Mohit jst lik Mouni & Puja...

waise bhi its nt sure either how long will the show run too as more or less DKDM hv kinda shown many things...so donno if this last min replacement gonna happen or not...

i will njoy DKDM as long as it has our Mohitva...hes THE FACE of the show..SOUL of the show..So when hes there nothin much to worry..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

agar nayi actress aati hai toh i wud love to c ANOTHER MP marriage...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...tht wil make probably the last MP marriage of this show n MR can hv permanent record of the male lead actor who did max marriages ONSCREEN with diff actresses ONSCREEN in a single show..🀣🀣🀣
MR tweeted tonite..😊

mohit raina @mohituraina

"Never give up on something you really want. It's difficult to wait, but it's more difficult to regret."

mohit raina @mohituraina

"The brick walls aren't there to keep us out, the brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. -R Pausch"

Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

MR tweeted tonite..😊

mohit raina @mohituraina

"Never give up on something you really want. It's difficult to wait, but it's more difficult to regret."

mohit raina @mohituraina

"The brick walls aren't there to keep us out, the brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. -R Pausch"

Thank u Nikki ...such thoughtful quotes...our MR is the best πŸ‘πŸΌ

Love him so much β€οΈ

Agree with all u said about DKDM and MR Nikki πŸ‘πŸΌ ...not sure how long the show will go on...but as long as Mohit is there i am going to watch it.πŸ˜ƒ...Puja was good as Parvati...wonder what is the real problem...let us see what happens next...and onscreen weddings ...yes it looks there is a record being set πŸ˜†

The face and the soul of the whole show ...our MR β­οΈ
DKDM ka ending is expected as more or less nothin left unless n until the team decides to show unknown/not popular stories...if they doesnt then mayb around feb-mar-apr time next year DKDM might end...

koi ordinay fiction show hota toh aaram se 3-4 years ho sakte lik the ones on air nw jo shayad EK shows ko competiton dega when it comes to duration such shows r goin to be on air evn aftr 4-5 years of bein on air..πŸ˜†

As DKDM is mytho show-the episodes r limited..bt am glad our show had run for 2+ years...in a time where shows come n go,our show sustained for this much time n tht too evn after bein in completely new channel...this will ALWZ remain as one of the trendsetting shows of indian television...😊..And will alwz be thankful to this show for givin an ASSET to tellywood in the form of Mohit Raina...😊
Edited by Nikki_SAS-holic - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

dii did the song link work for u?

Nikki πŸ€—...thank u sooo much for the link...added it to the thread...it feels so good to listen to the song and see the thread ...so sweet of u my little sis...love uuu❀️...been leaving u msgs everywhere ...in the Yami fc...in the bday thread...and now here...i am so happy πŸ˜ƒ