Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
aww so glad to knw the link worked for u...nythin for u dii   πŸ€—

btw i need small help frm u..chk my pm soon,i will send in a min n reply me there
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nikki_SAS-holic

DKDM ka ending is expected as more or less nothin left unless n until the team decides to show unknown/not popular stories...if they doesnt then mayb around feb-mar-apr time next year DKDM might end...

koi ordinay fiction show hota toh aaram se 3-4 years ho sakte lik the ones on air nw jo shayad EK shows ko competiton dega when it comes to duration such shows r goin to be on air evn aftr 4-5 years of bein on air..πŸ˜†

As DKDM is mytho show-the episodes r limited..bt am glad our show had run for 2+ years...in a time where shows come n go,our show sustained for this much time n tht too evn after bein in completely new channel...this will ALWZ remain as one of the trendsetting shows of indian television...😊..And will alwz be thankful to this show for givin an ASSET to tellywood in the form of Mohit Raina...😊

Well said Nikki πŸ‘...and so true πŸ‘πŸΌ...DKDM has raised the mark so high for mythological shows...hats off to the cast and crew...they deserve all the awards and rewards...i am also thankful that the show which gave us so much has been telecast  for 2 years...that says a lot ⭐️

Har Har Mahadev...
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
ANNOUNCEMENT

finally i CHANGED my user id..πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†...

this is the SECOND POST i'm postin frm my  brand new ID(1st post with this new id i did in AB FC)So another new season of my IF life with new ID BEGINS..

jabse i joined IF on 3rd June 2009 to 2nd dec 2012 my ID ws nikki028

then i changed to Nikki_SAS-holic on 2nd dec 2012..

nw one year ho gaya and i cud FINALLY change my ID as Nikki_Titli..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

Titli is there in new ID coz lik a Titli i was/am in so many forums by now[28 forums to be specific since 2009]..πŸ˜†..so best way to describe me...πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†...
Edited by Nikki_Titli - 10 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
i hv posted this post abt my change of user id in all the regular FCs,ATs i'm currently part of n pmed all too...😎

chalo pack up for the day..πŸ˜†

gn di...πŸ€—
--Ratna-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

ANNOUNCEMENT

finally i CHANGED my user id..πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†...

this is the SECOND POST i'm postin frm my  brand new ID(1st post with this new id i did in AB FC)So another new season of my IF life with new ID BEGINS..

jabse i joined IF on 3rd June 2009 to 2nd dec 2012 my ID ws nikki028

then i changed to Nikki_SAS-holic on 2nd dec 2012..

nw one year ho gaya and i cud FINALLY change my ID as Nikki_Titli..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

Titli is there in new ID coz lik a Titli i was/am in so many forums by now[28 forums to be specific since 2009]..πŸ˜†..so best way to describe me...πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†...

Nikki πŸ€—...loved the addition of Titli to your name ..so suitable for u πŸ‘πŸΌ...all the best to u...may u keep flying for many more years to come...God bless u sweety πŸ˜Š
Edited by --Ratna-- - 10 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
awww tht ws such a lovely wish&pic ekdum suitin me & my ID..loved loved it.. thank uuu πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
--Ratna-- thumbnail

i hv posted this post abt my change of user id in all the regular FCs,ATs i'm currently part of n pmed all too...😎

chalo pack up for the day..πŸ˜†

gn di...πŸ€—

GN and SD Nikki πŸ€—...my net has been bothering me so much today πŸ˜‘...not able to post at all...sorry πŸ˜Š

--Ratna-- thumbnail

awww tht ws such a lovely wish&pic ekdum suitin me & my ID..loved loved it.. thank uuu πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

U are welcome πŸ€—...now go and sleep...have awesome dreams ...see u tomorrow πŸ˜Š

Mahadev β€οΈ
--Ratna-- thumbnail
❀️

--Ratna-- thumbnail
Awesome pic⭐️