Prishna OS - Pangs of Separation- 2 updated Pg 2

Posted: 10 years ago

Prishna OS

Pangs of Separation

Ganga was worried about Pintu's health. He had lost interest in everything ever since Krishna left the TTS mansion. She could not see him in this condition. She spoke to Babloo and any amount of trying to cheer him up wasn't working. His life wasn't with him any more. So he wasn't living.

For can just breathing in and out mean life --- certainly not for Pintu Singh! --- Who had fallen in love --- of the purest form and got married too after a lot of drama. This separation was not warranted.

Ganga: Pintu, how many days will you spoil your health like this. Take interest in something beta.

Pintu just looked at her and walked away. This silence was too much for her. The most cheerful member of the family had become quiet --- and so quiet that he did not smile at anything or anyone. Even TTS had attempted many a time to crack one of his not so good jokes but alas --- to no avail.

Finally Ganga told him: Pintu, can you take me to the temple this evening?

Pintu: Ma, go in the car yourself no --- I don't want to go anywhere.

Ganga: But the driver isn't there Pintu. Won't you do this much for your mother?

Pintu agrees reluctantly.

At the Temple

Pintu: I am not coming in as I have just one thing to ask God for and he knows it.

Ganga: Pintu, we don't say that in this sacred place. Come with me. You will feel peaceful.

Pintu very slowly climbs up the stairs and reluctantly follows his mother. He really respected her.

They go and pray in front of the Lord and Ganga asks Pintu to wait at the side as she wanted to go around the deity for three rounds. Pintu stood there and looked lost moving his gaze into the vast skies and then to the steps where he found so many people coming with some wish or the other.

Someone tapped his shoulder.

He turned and what he saw left him speechless.

There was Krishna smiling shyly at him.

Pintu moved his palm in thin air to check if it was an imagination or indeed real.

Krishna held it.

Krishna: It is me, Pintuji.

Pintu: Krishna, what are you doing here?

Krishna: Came to meet you.

Pintu: What?

He dragged her to one corner of the temple and held her shoulder.

Krishna: Ma called me here so that we could meet. She also told me that you are not taking care of yourself.

Pintu: Krishna, Without you, I don't' feel like doing anything. I miss you --- I want you with me and ---

And now he could not hold himself anymore and he hugs her very tightly.

Krishna held him too and found that he was actually crying.

Krishna: Pintuji, please, I can't see you in this condition.

Pintu moves away from the hug and says: Then come home right now with me, and with us. I'll tell Ma. If she could call you here to meet me she can take you home too.

Krishna: But my mother would not like it Pintuji. Even now, she doesn't know that I have come here to meet you. Would that be right?

Pintu: And is it right for a husband and wife to live separately as we are?

Ganga comes there.

Ganga: You two are wasting these few moments in just arguing on who is right?

She looks at Pintu and says: Take her and go wherever you want in the car. She is all yours for the next couple of hours. But drop her back here and pick me up before going home. I'll spend my time in the temple.

Pintu was excited at this but Krishna was nervous.

Krishna looks at Pintu and gives a nod of disapproval. Pintu just holds her hand and takes her right down the steps of the temple and into his car. He makes her sit down and waits for a second. He looks at the deity from down --- folds his hand, closes his eyes and says a silent "Thank you".

To be Continued...😛

Next Part - 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3827901?pn=2

Edited by kmfan_2 - 10 years ago
What a lovely os chapter i just loved it and i miss your writing. And cnt wait for the next chapter

Thank you so much Shanti for this lovely uplifting chapter on my favourite Jodi - Prishna..

It really made me feel a whole lot better today,, I have been so down and also have the flu..

Loved Ganga's secret meeting for her Pintu..

Thanks again for this nice surprise !!!
Originally posted by sandiab

What a lovely os chapter i just loved it and i miss your writing. And cnt wait for the next chapter

Firstly...thanks to you actually to me...because I wrote and posted this after I read the INACTIVE in your signature..and here you were with the first comment...😆

This forum is so dull...you can't be in the inactive mode...

I'm going to continue with my FF too...though I do agree we all are missing Kinshuk...but then lets go on and keep the forum active till he is back...

Originally posted by trinilisa

Thank you so much Shanti for this lovely uplifting chapter on my favourite Jodi - Prishna..

It really made me feel a whole lot better today,, I have been so down and also have the flu..

Loved Ganga's secret meeting for her Pintu..

Thanks again for this nice surprise !!!

You're welcome dear...and you will be fully well once you read the next one...😳😆
Originally posted by kmfan_2

You're welcome dear...and you will be fully well once you read the next one...😳😆

Really,, what does that mean ?? Some naughty Prishna moments created by our Pintuji..😆
I don't believe I have 11000 posts here...on IF...
Yes.. you are right Lisa but the moments would be the idea of this "innocent turned naughty" creative head called me!
Originally posted by kmfan_2

I don't believe I have 11000 posts here...on IF...
Yes.. you are right Lisa but the moments would be the idea of this "innocent turned naughty" creative head called me!

Congratulations on your # of posts !!!!👏

And will be waiting on your "innocent turned naughty" update Shanti !!!😃

Pangs of Separation - 2

Pintu started the car and also made a call to one of his friends and spoke to him softly about making arrangements for Krishna and him staying at a place for the next couple of hours.

Krishna: Pintuji, where are you taking me?

Pintu: Why --- are you frightened that I might kidnap you?

Krishna: That's something you have already done ---- my heart!

Pintu: Okay in that case allow me to kidnap the whole of you now!

He sounded pretty naughty and Krishna wasn't feeling shy anymore. She knew that they had to make the most of this time given to them.

They reach the house of his friend and he walked out and gave the key to Pintu.

His friend: Namaste bhabhi.

Krishna smiles at him in return.

Pintu: Thanks yaar, I'll return the keys by evening.

His friend leaves them and Pintu takes Krishna and opens the door of this house.

Krishna looked around at the simple setting.

Pintu: I couldn't do anything more than this at such a short notice dear.

Krishna: Pintuji, do you think ---

Pintu asks her to just be quiet as he takes her into the bedroom.

Pintu: Krishna, remember our first night. Everything was perfect, we wanted to get married and we did, Bhabhi had decorated the room so beautifully for us but only because of my mother's non acceptance of you, you did not want me to do anything.

Krishna: But not today ---- Pintuji.

Pintu: Why not --- today Ma has arranged for our meeting and also sent us out to be by ourselves. Get the hint Krishna. She can't be saying anything more. Surely you should know that.

Krishna did not know what to say.

Pintu: We have already lost half an hour. And now with all your reluctance, we'll lose the remaining too. Don't you feel like being close to me?

He now goes close to her and says: Don't you want to be loved --- be me. Krishna please say ---

Krishna looks at him and sees a deep desire in his eyes. She could not hold herself either. She moved forward and slowly placed her hand over his chest and by the time Pintu could figure out what was happening she had unbuttoned his kurta. He felt her hand on his body. That was enough for him to get the signal. He pushed away her pallu and placed his lips on her shoulder and then moved it towards her neck.

Krishna held onto him. He was very passionately caressing her for the next few minutes and both of them finally looked at each other for one last time and then Pintu took her in his arms and made her lie down.

Krishna was too glad with all that was happening which made Pintu more enthusiastic about it.

He lay down next to her first and then said: Krishna, come here.

Krishna turned around and looked at him. She then came near him only to find him pull her near him for a loving kiss.

Krishna was too weak for his hold and finally he rolled her back and showered her with all his love.

Time flew fast and both of them understood that they couldn't have stayed away from each other anymore.

After about an hour

Pintu: Krishna we need to be going now.

Krishna: But, how can we go to the temple after all this?

Pintu goes close to her and says: Why --- is it unacceptable?

Krishna nods to say Yes.

Pintu: Come then we'll get clean before that.

He did not even let Krishna reply and dragged her for a quick warm shower to refresh them after the amazing time that they had spent together.

Ganga was waiting for them at the temple and prayed that this loving couple should get their due soon.

Pintu and Krishna come there.

Pintu: Ma, we're back as promised.

Ganga looks at her son and daughter in law.

Ganga: Krishna, come here.

Krishna comes to her.

Ganga asks her softly: Hope my naughty son did not trouble you much!

Pintu overhears it and says: Not at all ------ I just did enough so that God granted all that you wished for today!

Ganga: But I asked the Lord to bless me with a lovely grand daughter soon--- just like Krishna!

Pintu: She is well on her way!!!!

Hope that should keep you all happy!

Enjoy your weekend!

Love the last part Shanti, so naughty yet cute, the convo between mother and son,,

What a naughty surprise it was Shanti,,

Thanks again for updating so soon and for lifting my spirits as this flu has me feeling so awful,,