Reasons for liking a contestant

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
So guys what qualities do you look for in your fav dancer that you choose to support?

Along with the dancing ability I look for  a personality, by that I don't mean attention seekers or trying too hard types (yes I'm looking at Manan- sorry can't stand the guy since his audition 😡).

1- Dancing abilities
2- Expressions
3- X factor!!

I don't care for personas since I won't deal with them personally!! I just want to see something interesting on tv, that's all...
Dancing skills😊.Cannot support any just because they are cute or whatever.😊
I have a thing for contemporary dancers and also those "unique" ones. I really liked Paul and Raghav from the last season. Thought Paul was one of the strongest. Even Pradeep was really good. Loved Sanam too! And Kunwar and Dharmesh from season 2! That's all. And of course, Salman, Prince and Mayuresh from season 1. 
The person just has to be talented. Sometimes that "X factor" does help but I've liked certain contestants who don't have it too.
[QUOTE=yasri

I don't care for personas since I won't deal with them personally!! I just want to see something interesting on tv, that's all...
[/QUOTE]
I end up following their journey even after the show is over, like I want them to get projects and go far even after the show ends.
In order of importance:

1- Dancing abilities/Versatality
2- Personality
3- Expressions
4- X-factor

@TM: LOL, I find Manan highly irritating as well.

@Anamika: I have a thing for contemporary dancers too! ðŸ˜Š

I look for the dancer's
-Style
-Additude (in dancing)

I am sort of looking at mudassar khan!  I don't support any contestant.  I watch the show for master mudassar

I just have thing for bollywood dancers like sapna!  I just love her bollywood latkas and jhatkas.

For me one has to be either a versatile dancer (Pradeep Gurung) or needs to have that X-Factor (Raghav Juyal). I think Grace and Style is equally important  in a dancer (Soumya Rai).
But then again the personality of a dancer also attracts the audience.
Till now in Season-4 I like Sumedh , Arundhati and Biki . Hopefull Arundhati will comeback through the wild card round.
Originally posted by with_an_idea

[QUOTE=yasri

I end up following their journey even after the show is over, like I want them to get projects and go far even after the show ends.

I got ur point... but one important reason y I ignore personas coz some r very good actors in reality and can pretend for long time before being caught... hence prefer to ignore this aspect and focus on obvious facts like dancing abilities and x-factor...😃
I mostly look for dancing ability, like how strong s/he is as a dancer. Secondly, their personality in their dance ( I mean grace, attitude, X-factor)

I usually watch the dance performances, skip those gimmicks n drama, so I don't care about their off-dance personality much.

After 3-4 performances, I look for versatility, as it gets boring overtime.