*** Balika Vadhu Forum Member Awards ***closed

Posted: 10 years ago

Hi Dear Balika Vadhu Members,

As the year end is fast approaching we thought we will give a grand farewell to this year by celebrating in a dhamakedar way.

So we are bringing our first ever Member Awards! πŸ˜ƒ

This is the Nomination Round and will be followed up with a Voting Round!

But wait wait ! Like all good things , this one too comes with some rules πŸ˜‰

You can nominate up to 3 people in each category.

You can repeat 1 person for up to 3 categories > means, you can nominate same person for 3 different categories.

You can self-nominate [nominate yourself] in one category.

Its not mandatory that you have to send nominations for all categories. which ever category you think, suitable members are there, nominate for those categories.

It is not mandatory that you have to give 3 names for each of the categories you are sending nominations. Max is 3 but if you want to nominate you can nominate 1 or 2 persons per category.

Keep the nominations confidential. If any one found disclosing whom they nominated for which category etc, that nomination will be cancelled

You have to PM your Nominations to this account--ContestEntries  with a subject line of "BV Member Awards Nominations"

you should not post any nominations in this thread

The Deadline for Nominations is December 10th 2013

The Categories are in the post below. 

Happy Nominating!

Credits
Original post - Gunia(|Persephone|){EHMMBH Forum}
Graphics-appy_indy-KD
Layout-Hridey

Edited by ApoorvaFan - 10 years ago

Balika Vadhu Special Awards:

Anandi of the Forum
Shiv of the Forum  
  Jagya of the Forum  
   Ganga of the Forum 
Dadisa of the Forum

Member Awards:

Most Helpful Member 
    Most Sweetest Member
Most Cheerful Member 
       Most Respectful Member 
    Most Polite Member 
    Most Active Member 
    Most Famous Member 
       The know it all Member
 Most Craziest Member

Creative Awards:

Best AnSh Writer :
                            Best JaGan Writer:                         
    Best Siggy Maker :
    Best Caps Maker:
          Best Episode Analyzer :
Best VM Maker:
 Best Fun-post maker :

Crazy Fan Awards: 

Biggest Fan of Anandi:
Biggest Fan of Shiv:
Biggest Fan of Jagya:
Biggest Fan of Ganga:
Biggest Fan of Balika Vadhu Show:

Edited by ApoorvaFan - 10 years ago
if you have queries or require clarifications, you can ask on this thread...
Yes. Pls send entries in pm to the ID mentioned
i have a question is best caps maker as whole AnSh and JaGan both or separate because the thing is  who makes caps for AnSh don't make for JaGan who makes for JaGan don't makes for AnShπŸ˜† Its like we have two groups for caps  making so i don't think both will choose each other
Originally posted by ApoorvaFan

Yes. Pls send entries in pm to the ID mentioned

ok...
Originally posted by sidra08

i have a question is best caps maker as whole AnSh and JaGan both or separate because the thing is  who makes caps for AnSh don't make for JaGan who makes for JaGan don't makes for AnShπŸ˜† Its like we have two groups for caps  making so i don't think both will choose each other
because some one is taking JaGAn caps, I will vote only for her/him or vice versa is not technically right... We should vote for the person who does the job best irrespective of what caps he/she captures... It could be caps of Dadisa or Mannu or forum favorite Sanchi :)
Let us be united as a single forum and celebrate these awards... Request all members to shed their groups and vote for the real talents
Originally posted by ApoorvaFan

because some one is taking JaGAn caps, I will vote only for her/him or vice versa is not technically right... We should vote for the person who does the job best irrespective of what caps he/she captures... It could be caps of Dadisa or Mannu or forum favorite Sanchi :)
Let us be united as a single forum and celebrate these awards... Request all members to shed their groups and vote for the real talents
no you misunderstood me i didn't say in that perspective I just said the two groups do their jobs separately just like Sigs and avis making Some makers are neutral  they make for both couples some like to do only for their couples not others so i thought like that here will be two options too Anyways the forum won't stay united here As little bit of us always biased to what we like the most I have no issue  with the awards you can carry on with over all 
I understand now your view Sidra... but let us have only award per category for entire forum..
its nice.. but too tough to vote.. let me decide whom should i vote... tough job 
all get set ready for this..πŸ˜†