Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

FF-Destined to be together?*UPDATED / 29th DEC*

.SalmanDeewani. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello Everyone,

Myself Pooja.I am writing a story first time. Never ever written anything before. Inspired by all the wonderful writers here. Please give a try and forgive me for any mistakes. :) 

Well the story will be based on RishBala only with some twist and turns.

Character sketch :-)

Madhubala Malik - 20year old beautiful girl.She currently lives in Australia with her real mother's sister.She is full of life. She loves everything and everyone around her. She is happy with her imperfect life which according to her is perfect.

Rishabh Kundra - 25 year old handsome, dashing and hot. Currently living in India and owner of Kundra Hotels one of the leading Hotel industry in India and dating his girlfriend Deepali from last six months. And planning to marry her as soon as possible.

Deepali Malik - 23year old spoiled brat. Lives in India.According to her she rules the whole world. She thinks she can buy anything in the world with money. Dating Risabh, well not interested in him. Want to marry him just for name and fame.

Rohan Khandelwal - Madhu's childhood friend. He is 22 year old. Madhu and Rohan are bestest buddies and have some feelings for each other. He is also living in Australia. 

Shamsher Malik -  Father of Deepali and Madhu. Well known Business tycoon in India. Madhu is his illegal daughter. Madhu and Deepali are step sisters. He is living with his wife and daughter Deepali in India. Rest i will tell in story. :P

Padmani Malik - Mother of Deepali and her step daughter Madhu. She doesnt consider Madhu as her daughter and hates her, Because whenever she looks at Madhu, she remembers the betrayal of her husband. Living with husband and daughter Deepali in India.

Bittu Ji - Assistant cum good friend of Risabh Kundra. Doesnt like Deepali and doesnt want RK to marry her.

Radha Kundra - Rishabh's mother. Sweet,loving and caring.

Mohan Kundra - Risabh's father and well known director in Bollywood and only cares about his IMAGE in media. To him, his image comes first and family later.

"I never wanted you. I was never ever interested in you. You were forced on me and now you are my Liability"

Who said this and to whom? Wanna know more? :P

Should i continue??
Edited by .SalmanDeewani. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SalmanDeewani. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hello Everyone. Thanks for liking this FF so far. My first attempt and I finished one thread..😛 Thankyou. Well I made new thread so RK's POV for you guys out of my happiness.😉

Chapter -21

Madhu's POV

But what if what RK feels for me is not love? Because he loved Deepali. And can love happen twice? Oh yes love can happen twice. I read that book. The guy again fell in love with another girl. So yes, he can fell in love with me and If not I'll make him fall in love with me.

Tomorrow will be a new day, a new morning with new feelings.

I was asleep till late in morning but I jerked out from my sleep when I heard someone banging my door. I opened the door and Mr.Rishabh Kundra was standing outside my room.

I spoke in my sleepy tone "Good Morning."

He replied "Its afternoon not morning Mrs.Madhubala Rishabh Kundra."

I was shocked "What??"

He spoke "Yes its 12:30pm."

I asked "Why dint you wake me up earlier?"

He replied "Even I was sleeping till late. Bittu Ji woke me up 10 minutes back."

I replied "Okay."

He spoke "What okay? I am here to inform you that start packing your stuff. Tonight we have a wrap up party and tomorrow we are going back to Mumbai."

I spoke "Whyyy?

He asked confused "What? Why?"

I replied "I mean why we are going back?"

He spoke "Because we live in Mumbai not in Shimla and my work is waiting for me there."

I spoke "But it's so much fun here."

He replied "Let's do one thing. I and Bittu Ji will go back to Mumbai and you can live here all alone and have fun... What say?" and smirked after that.

I smiled and my heart skipped a beat. Till yesterday I hated his smirk but today I felt so good because I knew his teasing mode is on.

I replied "Oh yes. I'll call Rohan to India and we both will have fun." and winked at him.

If he can tease me, why can't I?

I saw him clenching his fist tightly and saw anger in his eyes. I felt bad and was about to speak but he left without saying anything. 

I thought he'll be okay after some time so I dint pay much attention to him and started packing my stuff.

After doing all the packing, I went downstairs but couldn't find him anywhere. Bittu Ji was sitting in living room. I went close to him and asked "Bittu Ji."

He replied "Yes Bhabhi Ji."

I asked "Where is RK?"

He replied "I have no idea. He dint inform me anything. He was quite angry when he left the house."

Oh so he left because of me. He is angry with me. But. 

Bittu Ji spoke "Bhabhi Ji, chief bought this dress for you for wrap up party."

I took the dress and replied "Thanks."

I went to my room and opened the dress and saw it was a beautiful black sari which he bought for me but I spoiled his mood. I tried calling his number but it was switched off. I felt very bad. 

Yesterday only I realized that I love him and today I spoiled his mood and made him upset and he's upset because of me is like a torture for me now. What should I do now?

I felt tears in my eyes, tears for him.

I am missing him. I want to talk to him and make everything right but how?

I was waiting and waiting and waiting for him. He dint come.

In evening around 8'O clock, Bittu Ji came to my room.

Bittu Ji spoke "Bhabhi Ji."

I replied "Yes Bittu Ji."

He spoke "Chief called me and informed that he'll meet us in party. So please get ready for party."

I replied "Bittu Ji, you can go to party alone because I am not coming."

He asked "But why?"

I spoke "I don't feel like so and please leave me alone for some time."

He left the room.

I know I should go to party and talk to him but I don't want to because I know, he won't talk to me there and will roam with some stupid girls and make me jealous. I am not going to show him my feelings. If he doesn't care about me, I also don't give a damn.

After crying so much my eyes were paining now. Even tears were not coming from my eyes now. 

My stomach was also growling because I dint eat anything from morning. I was hungry, upset, sad and angry, mixed feelings for and because of one person. And that person doesn't even care about me.

RK's POV

I woke up late this morning because I was thinking about one person at night. Yeah that's 'Rohan'. Who is Rohan? And why he mean so much to her? Why her eyes start shining when she talks about him? Why she feel so happy talking about him? Are they just friends or something more? Why that Rohan knows so much about her? Will she ever be open up in front of me? Will she ever trust me like she trust Rohan? 

I was lost in my thoughts when Bittu Ji came to wake me up and informed me that we have a wrap up party tonight and we need to leave for Mumbai tomorrow, because our foreign clients are waiting for us. And I am an owner of Kundra Hotel's need to be present there, though I don't want to go back to Mumbai because I am enjoying my time here with Mrs. Madhubala Rishabh Kundra. 

Oh shit!! I need to check is she awake or not. I went to her room and knocked the door. She opened the door and I was mesmerized with her beauty. She always made me awestruck. How can someone look beautiful even after waking up from sleep? She wished me good morning in her sleepy tone. I am guy so doing aww doesn't suits me. Right? But still she always makes me go awww. She is cute plus beautiful.

Her face changed when I told her that we have to go back to Mumbai. I know she doesn't want to go back to Mumbai so I teased her. But she brought the topic of Rohan, I know she was teasing me but she said that 'She'll call Rohan to India and they both will have fun.' How can she say so? Why will Rohan come here? Why couldn't she say that don't go WE both will have fun?

I couldn't take it and I cannot say anything to her it's not her fault. I am insecure it's my fault. But I can't stay here for long so I left house in anger without telling anyone. I knew that they'll call me to check so I switched off the phone. I went to a park which is 30 minutes away from my guest house. I was sitting alone there. Thinking about her and Rohan together brought tears in my eyes. 

I don't know why I feel so much attracted towards her. I don't know why I can't imagine her with someone else. I had loved once I can't love twice so why do I feel so much insecure? Why her happiness matters to me? Why can't I see tears in her eyes? Why why why? Why I hate when she takes Rohan's name?

I can't go at home now. What will I tell her if she'll ask why I left? I myself don't have any answer. How would I face her? 

I brought a black sari for her. I have never seen her in Indian clothes. I want to see her in Indian attire. I wanted to give it to her but I couldn't control my anger and gave that gift to Bittu Ji so that he can give it to her.

Party will not start if I won't go there and I need to be there but I don't want to go home and face her. 

I called Bittu Ji that I'll meet him and Madhu there. Hope she doesn't ask me anything because I don't have answer of her questions.

The End. :P

Pleaseee like and comment.. =D

ExclusiveChic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yipee im first ...i m first🥳
Congratulations for the new thread.👏

This is one of the few FFs i really wait for.

rk and madhu both have started feeling for each other,,   lets see who confesses first.
Edited by ExclusiveChic - 10 years ago
meiejrishbala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
a BIG congrats for new thread👏👏
u started rk's pov too😲thank u dear🤗i wanted to know hw beautiful is madhuand her personality frm rk's view😊
it was nice update😊but our beauty is crying now!...hw wil rk make it upto her???...i'm eager to read rk's pov when he sees her in black saree😊
update soon dear

Edited by meiejrishbala - 10 years ago
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
love the story. hope to see the update soon. interestign story line
_Grey_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congratz on new thread mom🤗
Res🤣
RAONE8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
👏👏Awesome update...continue soon😉😉
ankitashaw1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
👏 👏 Congratulation for new thread 👏 love the part n update soon n thanx for pm me...
manuthi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats for new thread... nice update... Madhu made Rk anger... Rk felt insecure... soo sad for them...