Thankyou so much everyone.. ðŸ˜³
.SalmanDeewani. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Will update today.. ðŸ˜Š 
Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
sorry for late reply and I want to know RK's pov from the moment he saw Madhu as his wife for the 1st time
.SalmanDeewani. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hey!! This chapter may not be as good as you guys had expected but I am seriously so much lost in my life because of work. I couldn't come with anything better. If you guys want to suggest anything for next chapter, your suggestions are most welcomed.

And Karamjeet sorry for the long wait. :P

Chapter -22 

RK's POV

I brought a black sari for her. I have never seen her in Indian clothes. I want to see her in Indian attire. I wanted to give it to her but I couldn't control my anger and gave that gift to Bittu Ji so that he can give it to her.

Party will not start if I won't go there and I need to be there but I don't want to go home and face her.

I called Bittu Ji that I'll meet him and Madhu there. Hope she doesn't ask me anything because I don't have answer of her questions.

I reached at the venue. All guests were there but my eyes were searching one person in the crowd and to my disappointment I couldn't see that person anywhere. Yes, that person is none other than Mrs.Madhubala Rishabh Kundra.

Just then I saw Bittu Ji and called him.

"Bittu Ji."

He replied "Yes Chief."

I asked "Where is Madhu?"

He replied "She doesn't want to come in the party. I asked the reason but she dint give any valid reason."

I spoke angrily "Bittu Ji at least you could have informed me about it earlier. She is alone at home. How could you be so careless?"

I was literally shouting at Bittu Ji for being careless. I told Bittu Ji to take care of the guests and left the party.

Madhu's POV

Bittu Ji left for the party and now I am alone at home. I am not scared of being alone. I have a habit of living alone. I used to live alone in Australia so nothing new to me.

I was sitting in my room and it was heavily raining outside with thunders and lightning. I am scared of thunderstorm. Just then someone knocked the door. To be frank, now I was really scared. Who's knocking the door? It can't be RK. Right? Then who?

I went downstairs to open the door and my hands were trembling. Before opening the door I asked in my shaky voice "Who's there?"

The voice from other side gave me relief. Yes it's RK on other side.

I opened the door. I was about to talk to him. Just then I realized I am angry on him so I won't talk to him.

I went upstairs in my room. He followed me till my room.

We both dint speak but then he broke the silence.

RK "Madhu..."

I replied angrily "Yes?"

He asked "Why dint you come to party?"

I replied "Why would I come? It's your party not mine."

He ignored what I said and spoke "Did you like my gift?"

I replied sadly "I would have loved the gift if it was given by you."

He spoke "I myself wanted to give it to you but..."

I completed his sentence "But you couldn't control your anger."

He was shocked that I speak out his mind. He dint face me.

He spoke without looking at me "I am sorry." and made a baby face.

I smiled and replied "It's okay."

I was damn angry on him but I am in love with this guy and how can I punish him for a long time?

He smiled and said "So get ready for the party."

I spoke "NO! I can't go."

He was shocked and asked "Why??"

I replied sadly "I don't know how to drape a saree."

He spoke "It's simple. I'll help you out."

I inquired him "Have you draped saree to anyone before?"

He spoke "No! Are you crazy?"

I asked "So how do you know about saree draping?"

He replied "I took participate in college competition and I played a role of a girl that's when I draped saree so I know how to drape it. Understood?"

I wanted to laugh out loud but I knew if I'll laugh he'll be embarrassed so I pressed my lips to control my laugh.

He spoke annoyingly "I know you want to laugh. You are more than welcome to laugh on me."

I replied "No. I am not laughing and I don't want to laugh. In fact I am proud of you that you know how to drape a saree" and started giggling.

He imitated me "Heheheh.. Are we done?"

I replied "Yup! Let's drape saree now."

I never felt uncomfortable in short clothes but today I was little uncomfortable. He started draping saree as his fingers touched my bare skin; I felt a sensation in my body. His touch was magical. I wanted him to touch me more but he was too conscious too touch me as he was setting the dupatta of saree on my shoulder. We were too close to each other. We got lost in each other's eyes for a second. We could feel each other's breath on our faces. I wanted to kiss him. I wanted him to kiss me. But sadly it cannot happen. I was lost in his touch and in him when he spoke "Done."

He draped saree like a perfectionist. It was perfect.

I smiled seeing myself in mirror and said "Perfect, from now on you are my personal stylist." and winked at him.

He spoke "24*7 at your service Mam."

We smiled and left for the party.

We reached at the party.

As we entered everybody was looking at us. I felt conscious and hold his hand tightly. He looked at me asked "What happen?"

I replied "I am feeling quite nervous."

He smiled and replied "Don't be."

He took my hand and locked my arm in his arm and started moving ahead.

I was touched by his gesture. Now I was not feeling nervous in fact I was feeling blessed.

We both were wearing black and were complementing each other.

I thought he'll leave me alone in party like he did last time but thankfully he dint do it again. He was taking me with him wherever he was going.

And as the music started, he asked me for a dance but I said no because I was not comfortable in saree and it would be difficult for me to dance in a saree.

That same girl which I saw in a last party came and asked for a dance to RK.

And that jerk said 'Yes'. How could he? I started boiling. I wanted to kick him hard for this.

I couldn't see that bitch dancing with my RK. I dint care about saree or anyone present there. I moved towards RK and that girl on dance floor and asked that girl "Excuse me, If you don't mind I would like to dance with my H-U-S-B-A-N-D." I intentionally stretched HUSBAND to make her clear that he's mine.

That girl smiled and left and my stupid annoying jerk smirked.

RK "Ahaaan... My Husband..."

I spoke angrily "Just shut up."

He asked "Why?"

I spoke "Because I am saying."

He replied "Okay. So let's dance."

I replied "No I won't."

He asked confused "Why? I was dancing with her and you said you want to dance with your H-U-S-B-A-N-D." He intentionally stretched husband like I did.

I replied "Now I am not in a mood to dance with my H-U-S-B-A-N-D." and was about to leave dance floor, he quickly pulled my hand and twirled me,I bumped into his hard chest.

The song started playing in background.

Zara si dil mein de jagah tu

Zara sa apna le bana

Zara sa khawbon mein saja tu

Zara sa yaadhon mein basa

He moved his hand on my waist and my hand was already on his shoulder.

He entangled his fingers in my other hand.

Mein chahun tujhko

Meri jaan bepaanah
Fida hoon tujhpe
Meri jaan bepaanaha

Zara sa apna le bana

He spinned me around in circles and then pulled me closer to him as my back hit his chest. He wrapped his hands on my waist and we started swaying slowly.

Mein tere mein tere

Kadmon mein rakh du yeh jahan
Mera ishq deewangi

Hai nahi hai nahi
Ashiq koi mujhsa tera
Tu mere liye bandagi

Mein chahun tujhko
Meri jaan bepaanah
Fida hoon tujhpe
Meri jaan bepaanaha

Zara sa apna le bana
Zara sa yaadon mein basa

I could feel RK's breath on my neck. His hands tightened on my stomach pushing me more into him.

Keh bhi di keh bhi de

dil mein tere hai jo chupa
Khwaish jo hai teri

Rakh nahi rakh nahi
Parda koi mujhse aye jaan
Kar le tu mera yakin

He turned me around with intensity. As we both came face to face. He pulled me closer holding my waist.

RK was closing the distance between us slowly and steadily.

Zara sa apna le bana

RK's lips were just an inch away. And he was about to kiss me just then the crowd started clapping for us. I was breathing heavily by now, as I looked at him I started blushing.

I left the dance floor as soon as possible. He came behind me. I was not facing him. He put his hand on my shoulder and asked "Are you okay?"

I replied "No."

He asked confused "What?"

I replied "I mean yes I am okay." 

How could I tell him? What he did with me? Day by day I am falling hard for him.

I mumbled "I love you Mr.Rishabh Kundra."

He asked blankly "Have you said something?"

I replied immediately "No! Did you hear something?"

He spoke "No."

I asked "I guess party is over. We should leave."

He replied "Yea. Let's go home."

------*------

The End! :P

How was it?? 

Edited by ..Pooja.. - 10 years ago
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Firstly Witch, what happened to u ? r u ok ? kya personal life issues ? Idiot, kabhi toh share kiya karo.. stupid.😡.

Update is nice babes, short, sweet and lovable, i enjoyed it.. 😃.. 
But Ur Madhu is giving up so easily.. A girl should make the guy roam around or tadapoing.. 😉😆...
I dont want RK to learn that she is in love with him this soon, she is already making it very easy for him.. this is not done, make him cry, jealous.. Hero hai toh kuch toh sehna padega.. aasa ni se ladki haath mein nai aana chahiye 😉😆...

Bring my Rohan to India, make him meet Madhu... and also, intro a new character for him.. 😳..
Suggestion kaafi hai ? ya aur dun ? Kamini use ur filmy mind 😉😆..
Edited by love_never_dies - 10 years ago
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
fantastic fabulous update
i loved the dance
so finally rk made her wear the sari
and she did not refuse
good that they are getting comfortable with each other
uma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update pooja, want rohan to enter into this story as early as possibleEdited by uma88 - 10 years ago
karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update...loved it Rk's POV nd Rishbala dance sooo much dear...plzzz continue soon...