Dance India Dance Season 4

Has master Mudassar found love on DID4 TOI BREAKINGG!!!

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Season 4 of Dance India Dance not only introduced us to three new masters but a gorgeous new host Ishita Sharma.

The Bollywood star let-turned-DID host has been charming the socks off everyone on the sets with her winsome smile and sunny, affable disposition ... and the man hit the hardest by her high-voltage smile isnone other than Master Mudassar. Ishita seems to have found a special place in the young choreographer's heart. Ishita is flattered week after week by the compliments Master Mudassar steadily dishes out to her.

Not missinga single chance of shaking a leg with her on the stage, Ishita and Mudassar often team up for a jig! Their dancing as a pair is complimented by one and all on the sets, including Grandmaster- Mithun Da.

Bringingin a twist this week, Mithun Da was seen asking Jay and Ishitato anchor the show holding hands, while Master Mudassar suddenly popped up on the stage to ensure that Jay doesn't bond too much with Ishita. Taking a cue from Ishita and Master Mudassar, Jay did not seem to miss his chance of having fun and asked Master Shruti if the two of them could instead dance as couple just like Master Mudassar and Ishita do each week.

When questioned about his new-found "affection" for Ishita by Grandmaster Mithun da, the coy Master Mudassar refused to answer. While Master Mudassar would want to remain mum, his actions speak louder than words

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

illa8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
dude she is married an I believe shes older than him lol its just to make the show funnier lol =)
LuvRanJi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tfs .. It's just for fun in the show ... otherwise ishita is very happily married πŸ˜³
Suhana622 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why is media making such a big deal out of it?  And even on twitter, mudassar said that he has no feelings for Ishita and this is just to have fun and to make people enjoy the show.  And plus Ishita is married and she has no intention to leave her husband.  And the masters and grand master r just pulling his leg because he feelings shy when they tell him that.  And plus he looks really cute when he blushes.  So plzzz, media don't make a Mountain out of a mole hole
LuvRanJi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Suhana622

Why is media making such a big deal out of it?  And even on twitter, mudassar said that he has no feelings for Ishita and this is just to have fun and to make people enjoy the show.  And plus Ishita is married and she has no intention to leave her husband.  And the masters and grand master r just pulling his leg because he feelings shy when they tell him that.  And plus he looks really cute when he blushes.  So plzzz, media don't make a Mountain out of a mole hole

Exactlyyy
-AD- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: surbhiholic

Gosh i am so j πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ€£
PROTIM21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is only for fun, m actually loving it..Edited by PROTIM21 - 10 years ago
-Sparsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Haha same was my reaction! *jealous* πŸ˜† But when I got to know she is married I was like itnii khushhhiii 😭 🀣Edited by -Sparsh- - 10 years ago
....ShreyA.... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs... bt its all on a waste news... I dont like dese dumb medias makin dumb topics... 
Suhana622 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shreya_VD_AJS

Tfs... bt its all on a waste news... I dont like dese dumb medias makin dumb topics... 

Agreed😑