New Years Prep - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Choose color codes firstly and also if anyone has anything planned for the first post please share , or else I might start writing the draft for it.😊
Remember we are
Welcoming 2014, Bidding 2013 Goodbye , so it needs to both heart felt and joyousness. Edited by 18shabbo - 10 years ago
yo rosh.. that would be fine i guess. ðŸ˜† first and most important thing right now would be finalizing on the draft and the concept.
Originally posted by 18shabbo

Choose color codes firstly and also if anyone has anything planned for the first post please share , or else I might start writing the draft for it.😊
Remember we are
Welcoming 2014, Bidding 2013 Goodbye , so it needs to both heart felt and joyousness.
for the color I think we should match it with the concept n graphics..😉
Guys, I can help you with the write ups. 
The colour can be various such as  #CC3366 , #CC9900, #FF0033 , #CC9933 , #006699

You know along with the things that happened in 2013, we should also include the events that are to take place in 2014, as in "What to look forward to in 2014?" 
Originally posted by xbeyondwordsx

The colour can be various such as  #CC9900, #FF0033 , #006699

the options i liked.
are we going with any theme guys?
^^What is coming in 2014 is all but fictional , so we have it in the write up.
First get the list on the back page done coz im gonna make you all write a lot.😆
Originally posted by 18shabbo

^^What is coming in 2014 is all but fictional , so we have it in the write up.
First get the list on the back page done coz im gonna make you all write a lot.😆
lolz mommy gonna run behind us with danda..😆😆..appy Zoah my sis chalo bhagooo kam pe lago b4 mommy get us...😛😆