Balikavadhu Times#16 || Sach Ka Samna||

Posted: 10 years ago

::AT BVTimes Office::..

Khushi saw don working on her laptop to much seriously... she peep in her screen found her doing nl work

Khushi: wow..itna serous hokar kaam mat kiya kar...

Don: tu  kab aagayi pata bhi nahi chala

Khushi: yeah kaise pata chalta tu busy jo thi.. anyways.. suchi kaha hai.. this time its her turn right

Don: no yaar its my turn... last time jab mai available nahi thi to usne presentation  kiya wo nahi thi to maine kiya.. so now its my turn.. Understand

Khushi looking confuse just shrugged off

Khushi: where is suchi by the way.. I didn't see her entire this working session of yours..

Don: yeah she went for davat of someone marriage ..

Khushi: again

Don: don't  you remember last time I didn't allowed regarding outdated biryani sample...last time when we visit together jagan wedding..i was in mission last time.. to find real culprit.. poor girl.. didnt get anything there..

Khushi:  oh I guess don's  tough attitude.. so she just went alone this time

Don: yeah whatever.. i love new look of our banner.. its look nice.. great job khushi.

Khushi:  thank you.. i love it too.. but i hope this time we get free form sanchi drama

Don: I don't think so.. I am going for meditation. again.. if they going to show another track for her 

Khushi: count me in too.. I think shiv need it too.. because of lattest event..

Don: yeah.. I guess...

Khushi: cool so.. at 200 hangover still isnt it ?

Don: same for you khushi I can tell.. Easily..

Khushi: and now this time coming Ansh anniversary.. lets forget let concentrate on nl

Don: time for presentation

Khushi  & don: lets present our monthly  presentation together

Balikavadhu newsletter#16 Sach ka Samna 

Hello Members of balikavadhu .. Please participate in it.. 

*** Balika Vadhu Forum Member Awards ***

Edited by Don_theEvil - 10 years ago
 (by adi2512)

Week 1 : 1st to 9th :

Newly weds Jagdish - Ganga consummate their marriage.

Diwali is celebrated at BH as well as KB in a grand manner.

Daddu calls Daadi saa , suggests her to hold a reception for the newly weds. Daadisaa agrees gladly.

Shekhars decide to attend the function and take part in the celebration to completely erase any ill will between the families, but they decide not to inform Saanchi of same for her own good.

Meenu and Alok stay behind for her, while the rest leave to Jeitsar.

Saanchi begins to see a friend in the bad' Ankita, after she is disappointed with Payal for not taking her side. She falls in the bad influence of Ankita, and on accidentally coming to know that her family went to attend the reception of Jagdish - Ganga, she gets drunk at Ankita's home, reaches BH and creates a huge scene there, dishonouring her family.

Shekhars leave BH, with heads down with shame.

On reaching KB, Ira locks her up in the room with anger, but Saanchi is least concerned. She herself locks the room from inside, and when Shiv in anger breaks into the room and questions her, she questions him back.

Anandi with the help of Chanda, comes across an infant baby girl who was found in a trash bin, now admitted in the care of an orphanage by Chanda.

She becomes emotional on seeing the baby.

Later in the day, when she was sharing the incident with Shiv, reacting to his light hearted banter, she seriously considers adopting a child from the orphanage.

Shiv, the perfect husband that he is and a good human being, says Yes to his wife's wish.

++++++++++++++++++++

Week 2 : 11th to 16th :

Anandi tries to talk sense to Saanchi, to leave behind the past and to move ahead in life, citing her own experience of her failed relationship with Jagdish. Saanchi as usual heeds none.

Ganga expresses her desire to get back to work in the hospital, provided the idea is approved by all in the family. Jagdish convinces the family, especially Daadisaa who voices a few reservations.  Ganga is back to work.

Anandi - Shiv take the family to the orphanage on a day off, and they all have a good time there.

Then they both, voice their decision to adopt. All approve except Ira, who inturn voices over her reservation to the idea of their first child being an adopted and not their own. She agrees halfheartedly after a little bit of convincing from the family.

Shekhars decide to go for medical help for Saanchi and engage a psychiatrist to treat her.

Shiv gets invited with his family as a chief guest to the anniversary celebrations of a hospital and when he shares the invite with the family, he is pleasantly surprised to find, that it is the same hospital where he is born.

Daddu wants to skip the function, Alok and Meenu want to stay away from same, for the reasons best known to them.

Shiv attends along with Anandi and Ira. An old nurse of the hospital, Sarla, identifies Ira and when Ira introduces Shiv as her son, the nurse is shocked and tells Ira that she has given birth to a dead child.

Ira is surprised, but brushes it off saying, she might have been confused, as she is pretty sure, she has given birth to a healthy baby boy.

Later Anandi overhears Sarla telling one another nurse, that she is very sure that she is not mistaken, but Ira has given birth to a dead child. Anandi is confused.

At KB, when Ira shares the incident at the hospital, with the family, Alok and Meenu are shocked. They have a secret that is hidden...!!!

In a secret convo, they ponder over same and thinking, its going to be a disaster, if the secret comes to light.

Anandi shares what she overheard at hospital with Shiv, but he too brushes it off.

On a visit to the same hospital, with respect to the sick child at the orphanage, Anandi  gets curious to get down to the facts and checks the hospital records pertaining to Ira's delivery.

She is shocked to find, that Ira has given birth to a still boen female child as per the records.Alok, acting behind the scenes, makes Sarla call Ira to apologize that she has indeed made a mistake. Ira is happy, all sigh in relief., Anandi is more surprised / shocked.

Anandi & Shiv plan a trip to a hill station for his parents, on their upcoming wedding anniversary.

Anandi is much too distracted on the events realting to Shiv's birth, Meenu notices her and makes her confide. She chides Anandi, not to dwelve into un necessary matters, and to forget all about it, once and forever.

++++++++++++++++++++

Week 3 : 18th to 22nd :

Jagdish and Ganga decide to open a crche for the children of hospital staff and go ahead with same.

After a couple of unfortunate incidents, Singhs get to know, that Ganga's womb is very weak to hold a pregnancy, so she cannot bear a child anymore. Ganga is disheartened, Jagdish consoles her.

Shiv finds, Anandi is very disturbed recently , so coaxes her to share her trouble. She confides all to Shiv, on which he is shocked and wants to check the records himself. On getting to see the records once again, they both are shocked to find the particular page torn. Shiv is shaken. His dilemma gets him to find the truth about his identity.

Anandi consoles him and assures him of her support at every juncture.

Shiv consumed by a plethora of emotions that his family has hidden the truth all these years, incase they are aware of same, and sadness that he is not the son of Shekhar's, he distances himself from the family, inturn making his resolve stronger to know about his real parentage.

Ganga finds herself pregnant, but decides to hide it from the family.

++++++++++++++++++++

Week 4 : 25th to 29th.

An unknown, unkempt person, starts roaming in the vicinity of Jeitsar.

He is saved by Jagdish and is admitted to his hospital, when some goons attack him.

Shiv in his determined will to get to the bottom of the truth, with Anandi by his side, ets about checking the records once again, and finds the room is under cctv surveillance. He insists to watch the footage of the people entering the room, and is shocked to find out Alok is behind the foul play with the record.

In an unfortunate incident, Sarla meets with an accident, is found by Ira, and with Ira on her side, she discloses truth that Shiv is not her son, and leaves her last breath.

Ira is devastated and angry with Alok and questions him about same. In an anti climax of sorts, Ira along with Shiv and the rest, get to know, that Shiv is Meen and Anoop's  son, given away by Meenu to Ira, as Ira delivered a still born baby, that too after a couple of miscarriages.

The whole family is in turmoil.

++++++++++++++++++++

(by blushing)

In this month many emotional scene shown. Ira's pain for Sanchi's drama then Ganga's pain  then again Ira facing bitter truth about past. Alok Meenu 's pain for keep family happiness.But Shiv's emotional outburst made all viewers connect to pain of him. After hearing bitter truth about his own birth Shiv completely lost hurt sad angry too. Shiv and Anandi try very hard to find out truth about his birth,all the time some one try hide this to get expose. Finally Shiv and Anandi saw CCTV things are clear for them Shiv returns demanded an explanation from Alok who behind all of this. Shiv cried a like kid asking questions to Alok. Shiv literally begging crying asking for his real identity. For few days Shiv's hidden emotions pain comes out about his real parents his identity. Hurt sad pain clearly can see in Shiv's eyes. 

++++++++++++++++++++

(BY Aakansha_7 )

The scene starts with Mr.Hubby who became romantic setting the flowers in vase before his biwi comesπŸ˜‰
Biwi comes hubby asked ...do you find any chages in room ????😳 πŸ˜³
Wifey after sar hilaoing looking here and there to search for change got the point ...but said no πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž
Hubby became  πŸ˜²
My dear wifey remove bahu ka specs and wear biwi ka specs sometime πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ€£
then you will see and smell the beauty of fragnance( though the flowers he bought doesnt have any kind of smell πŸ€£πŸ€£)
Wifey: Ohhh the flowers...for me πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
making her hubby  ...no for nathuπŸ˜† πŸ˜†...did not found nathu so bought for you πŸ˜‰
hayee my dear wifey ...my whole life till now i am in romantic relationship with you only πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³
Wifey: till now πŸ˜² πŸ˜²πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...wat do mean iske aagey kisi Aur ???? πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜² πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Hubby: i wanna become you ashiq in u becoming sherlock holmes πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž
After some discusn talks sasuma no badi sasuma well currently sasuma calls her agyakaari bahi πŸ˜‰
leaving bechara hubby romancing with flowers πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

++++++++++++++++++++

(by anjali_pi)

The best romantic scene of the month was❀️

"Meine aap ke liye gladiolus lekhe aa gaye aur aap muj par detective giri kar rahi ho kya"

Shiv was back home, busy in the bedroom doing some flower enhancements. Anandi enters with his tea. Shiv is immediately switched into his romantic avatar. Romance was sure to bloom becoz he was in his lucky white T-shirt.πŸ˜‰

Now Patidev in his KBC avatar questions Patniji about the differences inside room. Smart patni already got the difference but decides to be romantically ignorant and starts teasing her hubby. Finally bechara CS shows her the flowers and says he brought such beautiful flowers to make her life beautiful and she didn't see the flowers or felt their smell.πŸ˜†

Anandi continues her teasing session- smiles and asks Shiv ,"You brought these flowers for me?" Shiv is completely lost now and says it was for Nathu and coz he was not available he thought he will give them to Anandi. She smiles.😊

Shiv is desperately trying for romance and Anandi was in a naughty mood to spoil everything. She continues pulling his leg. She questions him about his romantic avatar, whether he is planning to have an affair etc etc.  Shiv says "I am trying to be romantic with you and you are being detective about me and stop doing atyachar on her patnivritha pati."πŸ˜†

Anandi tries to become serious in between but Shiv  in his romantic avatar, brushes away all her worries. Meanwhile Ira calls her and she leaves the room saying she has to do preparations for dinner and rejects his request to be with him.

Poor Shiv is disappointed and takes a flower and smells it himself and smiles.❀️

The whole scene was cute filled with some light naughty romantic moments. β€οΈ

The rocking on-screen chemistry of the couple added more charm to the romantic moment.

Avi credits- Swetha and Khushi

Here is the video link- 
http://vimeo.com/79464696( credits- Manshi)

++++++++++++++++++++

(by geet005)

Shiv came to know about bitter truth of his life. Shattered hurt sad Shiv collapsed seeing all proof indicating he is not Shekhar. He is not son of Ira Alok . And top of it  some one try to hide this truth getting expose. Shiv is questioning his own identity his real parents. After 30 years of life living with name,family who loves you vice verse. All of sudden all this seems fake unreal...Shiv can't bear this shock. Its really sad scene of the month.

++++++++++++++++++++

(by Mithi_vani )

Its time of Diwali...when we saw Anandi from behind she was w/o Pallu nd when camera saw her from front she is with Pallu ...Golmal hai bhai sab golmal hai ... πŸ˜† .. Maya ..maya BD ki maya ... πŸ˜› .. πŸ˜† ..
++++++++++++++++++++

(BY anshurg5  )

Much happened during this month to affect  both the lead couples. This time I have chosen Jagya's dialogue as the best one when he was consoling Ganga who was heart broken after knowing that she could not carry a baby again. He said...

" Ganga, duniya main lakhon aisi auraten hain jinhe ek baar bhi maa banne ka sukh nahi mila, lekin bhagwan ne tumhe ye khushi ek baar di hai, uske baad bhi tumhara iss tarah aansu bahane ka matlab hoga ki tum apman kar rahi ho ishwar ka, Mannu ke roop main diye unke tohfe ka,tumhe pata hai jab Mannu ne mujhe pahli baar bapusa kah kar pukara tha tab mujhe wahi ahsas hua tha jaise kisi pita ko hota hai jab uska bachcha use pahli baar pukarta hai aur Ganga, mere liye utna hi kafi hai. Dusra bachcha na hone par hamari zindagi main koi fark nahi padane wala hai."

He kept assuring her that no one in the family, not even dadisa would want a baby at the cost of her life.😊

++++++++++++++++++++

(by Don_theEvil)

Sanchi... and her friend clan πŸ˜ˆ

Well everything is related sanchi is irritated.. be her friend or she herself..sanchi the talli earn the irritated kitab this time because of her talli drama and silliness' .. not to forget her talli clan friend ankita and imraan hashmi guy friend. One friend make her drunkard and other one god knows what going to do in future.. her rasleela.. still getting on  head  of every bv viewer.

now song πŸ˜Ž

cv's girl ruin the show

Where this problem will go

Cv's girl ruin the show

Rona dhahye dhaaye

Ho rona dhaaye dhayaye

Rona dhahye dhaaye

Ho rona dhaaye dhayaye

Iske friend chance mare

Inske friend chance mare

Dimage to chalni kare

Iske friend chance mare

Koi report kara do iski

Futi jo krisamat sabki

Jo hath mai aaye botal

Ho jaya mahol riski

Nahi hai to brain isko

Mile to sabse pehle kisko

Karti hai family ke samne

Tamache pai disco..

Tamache pai disco..

++++++++++++++++++++

(By  Suchi-)

The best episode of this month, for me has been November 28th 2013.  

Where Shiv confronts Alok. Sidharth acted really well in this episode emoting shiv's helplessness and wanting to find the truth. Everyone supported their roles very nicely. 
It also shows that adoption is a very serious thing and one should not do it just cause they like doing things for social cause but rather reflect on it for a proper given time. There are always complications arising so one should keep that in mind before adopting

++++++++++++++++++++

(By anjali_pi )

Diwali celebrations at KB and BH- AnSh and JaGan celebrated their first Diwali- Happy faces everywhere after a big storm.Phone calls, Shopping, Crackers, Gifts and Diyas. A day of celebrations without any major happenings.

The filler was on November 2nd.Here is the link.

++++++++++++++++++++

(by Khusi_*)

Starting with Jagya-Ganga's new married life

A new character entry who is on run for years

Anandi-Shiv's adoption wish

With the revelation of shiv's birth mystery

This month's ratings are 3.5 out of 5

++++++++++++++++++++

(by dixie123 )

Anandi ShivRaj Shekhar

Best character for being

Perfect Bahu: Inspite of all the blames and insults that Anandi was made to undergo through the SaJa court drama, she not only forgave the family but also  made the family to understand and forgive all of Sanchi's deceptions and lies. She did that only to make sure Sanchi doesn't stray off on a wrong path and she atleast learns something from the mess she created.

Supporting wife:
Shiv after learning that Ira and Alok are not his parents, he became disillusioned, confused on his identity. Anandi has been nothing but supporting, understanding her husband's worries, stood by him at every step and helped him get to the bottom of the truth.

+++++++++++++++++++++

( by 5cents)

Who Am I ?

A False self😭

Secrecy made him react rather than respond ...
The raw feeling of grief, despair and anger is quite visible in Shiv. The issue of self worth, shame, and hidden identity  has hit him hard and he has completely lost control... 
Starting with shock and pain leading to blame and flame πŸ˜­
For a honest and truthful and righteous person like Shiv adoption was not a issue but the secrecy revolving around it has shattered him completely. Where there is secrecy...there is inevitable shame which is leading to Shiv's anxiety! He loves his family and that is making it all the more hard for him to fathom why was his identity not disclosed to him.  He sure never had to struggle to complete a family tree & genealogy home work but then it was all a lie. The feeling of abandonment leading to identity crisis is greater than the love of Shekher family!  

Bewildered as Rotlu Shiv might be at first after ear holding ( what does Aji want) 
πŸ˜†sometimes a man's highest calling is simply to stand and hug😳
Shiv took the help of teddy to apologize to Anandi but teddy bears don't hug back! 
All she wanted was a hug, a cuddle session from her real pink teddy standing on guilt mountain in front of her. She knew her man was not proud of what he did and she wanted to comfort him in return of his guilt and shame by getting locked in his arms when he was not so lovable and feeling miserable.πŸ˜ƒ 

++++++++++++++++++++

(by 5cents)

SPLENDID BLENDED

Sumi feels her bahu is looking the best & surely gorgeous in that heavy costume...  so she is applying kala tikka on her... so can't go against her πŸ˜‰ ...Ganga it is πŸ˜³
And I feel her daughter  Anandi was looking equally pretty while being simple and elegant β€οΈ

++++++++++++++++++++

(by Surabhi01)

being orphans is unfortunate .after adoption safe and happy life can be give to him/her .his/her life stream can be changed

11 nov 2013 

++++++++++++++++++++
>>::FOR AnSh::<<

(by Don_theEvil)

The winner : khusi_*

And here is the prize πŸ‘

++++++++++++++++++++

(by Don_theEvil)

The winner is : Dixie123

++++++++++++++++++++

(by adi2512)

The winner is sweta
  ANSH -  Thari Shararat sab janu mai 

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x16p9vv_ansh-thaari-shararat-sab-janu-main-chaudhary_shortfilms

++++++++++++++++++++

(By  surabhi01)

The Winner thread 

Name of topic -succesful yet lesser than husband

Name of topic maker -libsrocks
Date of posting the topic -13 nov 2013
Time of posting the topic -9:30 am
this topic get 19 likes and run till 6 pages
Link of the topic https://www.india-forums.com/forum_topic.asp?TID=3779819

++++++++++++++++++++

(by Mithi_vani)

Ansh OS " Dil se Dil ki diwali

(by Hiral_Halwa ... (Hiral))

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3790091

++++++++++++++++++++

>>::FOR JaGan::<<

(by sidra08)

The Winner is:  Malihaahmed

And HERE is your Prize  πŸ₯³

++++++++++++++++++++

(by Sidra08)

The Winner is...ZenerDiode

++++++++++++++++++++

(by Sidra08)

Winner:  Sushiani

Saiyaan

++++++++++++++++++++

(by Sidra08)

Winner:  Sushaini

Best FF Os of the month 

++++++++++++++++++++

>>::Special Tadka ::<<
By 5Cent
   Thappad se tahppad tak
Rebellious Sanchi  was slapped by Mom & agyakaari Shiv by DaddyπŸ˜›. Drama does not end here seeing all this violence on home ground Shaheed  Anoop decided to grab a kambal & walk out of his grave πŸ˜† What a baigan ka bharta πŸ˜² πŸ˜›
Really when the truth comes out all are just stunned & flabbergasted 

(BY blushing )

Bakra of the Month

Dr jagdish singh

Ideally it should viewers but still being one of viewer give benefit of doubt πŸ˜† 
Anyways being Doctor himself still can't figure out what his newly wedded wife up to. Ganga can't bear child after Mannu still she is taking chance w/o informing anyone in family. Jagdish also did not figure it out her pregnancy till now. Knowing Ganga's nature he should take precautions and extra careful towards her.

+++++++++++++++++++++           

FunCare of the Month

Alok Shekhar with his wife Iravati

Its good see this senior Shekhar couple share fun moment rather discussing food and Sanchi. Alok being true loyal fun loving husband try impress and propose his wife of 37 years Iravati on their Wedding Anniversary. Couple share some fun moments witness by Anandi and Sanchi.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Band Baja Barati  

Shekhar Family

Thanks to Sanchi's Druken act in Jagdsih Ganga's Wedding Reception. For one more time they are humiliated and insulted in front of Singh's and Jeiatsar people too. If Sanchi keep doing  drama Shekhar's band is confirm for many more time for sure.

Glycerin of the Month 

Mr. Shivraaj Shekhar 

This month surprise entry is Shivraj. After hearing truth about his birth Shiv try hard to not breakdown completely. Still many occasions he sheds tears. Each step confirming that he is not son of Ira & Alok Shekhar makes him more vulnerable and hurt and sad too. He keeps shedding tears searching his true identity which makes him disconnect from his family. After 30 years his birth revelations makes strong man like Shiv emotionally weak deeply hurt too.

Khatra of the Month

Ankita and saurav

Ankita is an alcoholic making Sanchi too and giving her wrong advice. Ankita instigate Sanchi for drinking and visit Badi Haveli during Reception. Ankita having some hidden agenda for ruining Sanchi's life. Ankita is one who introduce Saurav to Sanchi who is spoiled brat arrogant and thief too. Both are showing Sanchi who already on wrong path, but these are making her life more hell in future.

Murgi of the Month

Who else than Sanchi Shekhar     

Why Sanchi again πŸ€” Pictures says it all.πŸ‘πŸΌ No need to waste word for this permanent Murgi in Balika Vadhu.  πŸ˜†

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Pic credit : anjali_pi
siggy: khushi

Summary of the month(short summaries of 4 weeks)- adi2512(back up- payali09)
Best episode of the month-Suchi-(Back up-payalibm)
Filler Episode of the month-anjali_pi (back up Suchi_)
Rating of the Month-khusi_* (back up - adi2512)
Emotional scene of the month-blushing (Back up-payalibm)
Funny scene of the month-aakansha_7 (back up -manshi )Romantic scene of the month-anjali_pi (back up- bhavi_shiv)

Saddest scene of the month-aparnauma(back up -geekee)
Blooper of the month-Manshi(back up-dixie123)
Dialogue of the month-anshrug5(back up-dixie123)
Irritating character of the Month-AnjanaYYZ(back up-Don_theEvil)
Best Character of the month-dixie123(back up - payali09 )

Picture of the month-5Cents(back up -)
Best costume of the month-5Cents(back up )
Siggy of the month-ritzi12(back up-  monamie111)
Avi of  the month-Don_theEvil(back up - AryaS)
VM of the month-adi2512(back up - Suchi- )

Most active thread of the month-surabhi01(back up- aparnauma)

Best voiceOver of the month-surabhi01(back up - blushing  )

Best FF/SS/OS of the month-manshi(back up-tv_princess)

Golmal award of the month-blushing(back up-don_theEvil)
Siggy of the month For jaga-monamie111(back up- )
Avi of  the month jaga -(back up - Hina13)
VM of the month-saraluvRaghaVi(back up - Sidra08)
Best FF/SS/OS of the month-Sidra08(back up-saraluvRaghaVi )

Main siggy- khusi_*

Winner siggies- khusi_* , lipsha

Banners/logos- -shivu- , rashu ,khusi_*

Help in categories , NL- Don_theEvil,khusi_*

intro OS- Don_theEvil

Special Editing - Don_theEvil, Khusi_*

Special thanks - BV Times Team 

Our team will present the Newsletter Of Balikavadhu times Monthly. Its going to publish on date on 2 of every month alternately by  Don_theEvil . Please drop to give your opinion and participate in NL activaties as much you can.. and support us as well to reading our updates. We ensure you all of you, will love this newsletter for sure.

******Announcement for BalikaVadhu Times*******

You all have to send buddy request for balikavadhu times for anshbalikavadhu id account

From this month all entries must to reach this account (anshbalikavadhu)till 30/31 end of the month of midnight. 12.00 IST

Any person who is unable to send us section. Need to send us pm  .. in 12 days to reason of back off.. Before 12 days with reason mention.. if your are unable to send us reason or you pm us after 12 days for whatsoever reason we will cancel you your volunteership  and found another volunteer for that.   

Any person who is unable to send the section within the prescribed time (12 days from start of the month) will be called off from Newsletter team & Back up will step in.

Any queries regarding BalikaVadhu Times Newsletter.. pm us khusi_* orDon_theEvil or anshbalikavadhu. But section only to be send on anshbalikavadhu only..

Back up needed for our nl team.. please if anyone interested... approach Don_theEvil id.. for above non mention name session and backup.. 

πŸ‘
Congrats to the NL No-16. Sach Ka Samna.

Great Team work again πŸ‘. Congrats to the NL team and all the winnersπŸ‘

===

@ Adi- Nice summary.
@Aditi- Emotional -perfect choice and Golmaal-πŸ‘πŸΌ

@ Akshu- πŸ€—For the funny naughty Romantic scene.
@ Gee- Pefect choice for sad scene. Identity crisis

@ manshi-so many bloopers this time- u must be so happy.

@anshu-nice choice of dialogue

@ Doniji- Again a song dedicated to the great Sanchi- πŸ˜†-Thamasche pe disco-

@suchi- nice choice of best episode-all the actors were fab.

@nivi- Perfect character -Anandi who excelled as a  DIL and a wife.

@Tina- Great choice of costume and picture of the month.
special tadka was brilliant-tappad tappad everywhere.

Congrats to all the winners again.πŸ‘

Congrats to new NL no 16πŸ₯³
Congrats to all the winnersπŸ‘

kushi super siggy loved it πŸ‘

anjali thanks dear
Edited by geet005 - 10 years ago