-bLEu98- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I'd have to say I'm a tad bit disappointed as I felt today the humour part was slightly missing as compared to yesterday when I was in splits. But that may be due to my expectations from this show which are soaring high as it started off with a bang. Also the ladies require more depth to their characters- the bromance has been well-established, now it's time to show the bond between the girls.
So Maddy goes all obsessive-compulsive for his chair. Does it remind anyone of Sheldon and his 'spot'? Bazzinga!
About the fake laughs, I do find it irritating and I hope they do away with it. Many of the English sitcoms have this laughter after a funny scene but that's because shows like Big Bang Theory, HIMYM, Two and a Half Men, Anger Management etc. are all shot on a stage with live audience but I'm very sure this one is not. So adding the laughter doesn't make any sense. I remember Sarabhai v/s Sarabhai initially had this laughter but soon they did away with it.
Here's hoping the coming week will bring more laughter with witty dialogues and funnier situations, that have become a trademark of the show. ðŸ˜Š

Share your views/criticism.

-Rini

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snow007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
but yr
still a very good show
sweetbutbroken thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ya compared to last weeks episodes this week was a little lacking in the humor side...

but next week's episodes look promising 😃
-bLEu98- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweetbutbroken

ya compared to last weeks episodes this week was a little lacking in the humor side...

but next week's episodes look promising 😃

Yeah I just finished watching the two episodes back to back and I'm not impressed much. Wish they would focus more on the humour than bringing the couples closer cuz IMO there's plenty of time for that.
Looking forward to the next week.