Vijay More Serials

Deivam Thandha Veedu Dec 2-6 Discussions

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Monica who plays Kalpana in Deivam Thandha Veedu appeared on Namma Veetu Kalyanam with her husband on Nov 30th (Saturday) ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ They have one daughter too...

Link will be posted soon...๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by Pallanguzhi - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Promo 1:
Bhanumathy goes to create trouble at Kalpana's Nichaya Thamboolam function. She releases snakes on the ground... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Everyone screams!

Later Seetha saves Ram from a snake ๐Ÿ‘ Ram is happy and is caring towards her ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Is this Seetha's dream or not? ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

friday paarpom...๐Ÿ˜‰ because the scene in the promo will most likely only be shown on Friday...and screen will freeze on Ram praising Seetha

and coming Monday - suddenly Seetha wakes up and realises it's only a dream ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I think this is how it will turn out ๐Ÿ˜› - I hope not though! ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Pallanguzhi - 10 years ago
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: lakshmikr

Wednesday - Could be S Saving R Life from snake???

Lakshmi that's from the promo? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Yet to watch it but if S saves him ๐Ÿ˜† 
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ravi thanks for the update

Kalpana and Priya both are witches - they don't even have little remorse the things they do

our angel Seetha thinks all of them are innocent
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: kalki2007

Ravi thanks for the update

Kalpana and Priya both are witches - they don't even have little remorse the things they do

our angel Seetha thinks all of them are innocent

They will all fall on her feet on the last episode...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰ Guaranteed...
Anushya93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi๐Ÿ˜ƒvanakkam..nanum inga discussionla kalanthukalama??I loved Saathiya serial in hindi(before they replaced the lead)..Vijay la almost all sp serials dub panapo I thought they will dub Saathiya too..but remake panranganu therinchapo i was surprised..But Tamil la parkurathum nalla than iruku..
regarding promo of this week I think its not a dream..He will say those words but followed by 'apadiyellam solluven nu ninaichiya??' by Ram๐Ÿ˜ก
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu7593

Hi๐Ÿ˜ƒvanakkam..nanum inga discussionla kalanthukalama??I loved Saathiya serial in hindi(before they replaced the lead)..Vijay la almost all sp serials dub panapo I thought they will dub Saathiya too..but remake panranganu therinchapo i was surprised..But Tamil la parkurathum nalla than iruku..

regarding promo of this week I think its not a dream..He will say those words but followed by 'apadiyellam solluven nu ninaichiya??' by Ram๐Ÿ˜ก

Hi Anu! Welcome to the DTV forum! Please do join the discussions! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yes I think that is what Ram will say too...๐Ÿ˜† I don't think he will change so fast...
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu7593

Anu welcome

i thought he is changing little bit - mmm too bad - when i watch wanted to sake Seetha and tell her there is truth open your eyes and see it

Kalpana needs lots of slap - she know how to cheat and steal - what kind of person with her hidden agenda

Ram total loser - marry a girl for his mom then treating her like dirt

Chitra needs to open her eyes about her lovely son and pay attention how he treat his wife
Anushya93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you๐Ÿ˜Š..
I too hate Kalpana as well as Priya and her mom๐Ÿ˜ก
Ram,well as I remember it took  Ahem(Hindi) nearly one and half years to just  have a proper conversation with his wife in original Saathiya.
just imagine if they do the same here๐Ÿ˜†well I seriously dont want it to be the exact remake

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks everyone for the updates.