What is DID season 4 missing?

jalkukdi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
A lot is missing in this season but on top of the list is creativity...I don't understand what are this new masters afraid off... I am all game with the new panel of masters but they all are playing safe...even the contestants are good but we won't know what they can do if the masters do not challenge them... 
I understand Dada giving away his salute so freely, he is trying to encourage them...but the masters have to come out of their comfort zone and try something different...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aisha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agreed! The choreography this season is really safe, almost unprofessional at times. Besides that I remember someone else mentioning a lack of comradeship. Most of the contestants seem shy which is adding to the lack in luster. My expectations became really high after DID 3 and lil masters season 2. 
Micky_elle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The contestants are making a lot of mistakes which even I am able to spot out as a normal viewer..Swarali's act yesterday was lovely, but she also made a lot of mistakes, but still the judges never pointed out anything!!
pieryrose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
compeletey agree with you...this season has something missing.. doesnt seem like DID now... 🤔
HamariAduriKahn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i think this season they're focusing too much on the popular styles of dancing such as hip hop and contemperory and they're not experimenting with other styles
PROTIM21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hmn, I don't miss anything.. Loving dis season..
jalkukdi1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: imli123

Agreed! The choreography this season is really safe, almost unprofessional at times. Besides that I remember someone else mentioning a lack of comradeship. Most of the contestants seem shy which is adding to the lack in luster. My expectations became really high after DID 3 and lil masters season 2. 

I think the selection of the contestants is also not that good, look at season 1,2,3 I mean they all were really good Shakti, Dharmesh, Amar, Salman, Prince...I mean the contestant were above par...the choreographers also came up with new ideas.
jalkukdi1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Love-AsYa-4ever

i think this season they're focusing too much on the popular styles of dancing such as hip hop and contemperory and they're not experimenting with other styles

That plus a lot looks like repetitive...I don't how to explain but I remember during the last 3 seSons I wouldn't leave my tv screen when DID was on except for the long break but yesterday I was moving aroun talking on the phone keeping the tv on mute...and please don't think that I miss the previous choreographers because I am happy that there is a change.

Aisha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jalkukdi1

I think the selection of the contestants is also not that good, look at season 1,2,3 I mean they all were really good Shakti, Dharmesh, Amar, Salman, Prince...I mean the contestant were above par...the choreographers also came up with new ideas.

Yeah I believe so too. I'm just not able to connect with them. The contestants you mentioned were brilliant performers. Even Raghav, Paul, Rajasmita, Sanam and Mohina from the last season were great. They always brought something new to the dance floor. I used to crave to watch their performances every weekend. But this season more than half of the performances just bored me. Edited by imli123 - 10 years ago
jalkukdi1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: imli123

Yeah I believe so too. I'm just not able to connect with them. The contestants you mentioned were brilliant performers. Even Raghav, Paul, Rajasmita, Saman and Mohina from the last season were great. They always brought something new to the dance floor. I used to crave to watch their performances every weekend. But this season more than half of the performances just bored me.

True I forgot some of their names but you are right also like last night when I was watching DID one thing I noticed was this new sensational and sexy choreography which is nice was it really good...