Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Rush2220

Thanks Sonia πŸ‘πŸ‘ WU ke bahane phir se dekha hogaπŸ˜†

na na..actually while watching the epi yday i had noted  out all d points in my cell.
cz i was giving LU to 2 ppl
uss LU ko thoda details mein yaha post kiya that allπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the WU 

First episode was good, i must admit the intro scene freaked the hell outta me , it looked so real πŸ˜² for a moment i though of giving up watching the show πŸ˜† 

Thing i liked the most is obviously the father - daughter bond, its very refreshing to such father kid scene of SS after the trauma we, well at least i have gone through πŸ˜† Ok lets not go thereπŸ˜†. 

Aaliya is his wife's name, why do i feel JD still have feelings for her πŸ˜‰ the way he kept his mouth opened after seeing her, hmm πŸ˜‰ the lady is really beautiful, their '' tu tu mein mein ''πŸ˜† . we don't know the reason why they are separated, right ? and the lady had sindoor on her forehead ( if i am not wrong ) Going by her words about not having time for daughter , why do i feel Aaliya expects JD to spend much time with her  and the separation between them is the last thing she wanted πŸ˜› 

Maria, she is intelligent yet innocent and bubbly, and her fangiriling over JD πŸ˜† the interaction JD-Maria had, Maria can bring the much needed innocence or light moments in this show πŸ˜Š

The story of Ringa Ringa Roses , i never knw that πŸ˜³ 

And the bhootani - well she is funny πŸ˜† 
Ani---Anisah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you sooo much for the WUπŸ€— It looks interesting..But Still havent seen the episode yetπŸ˜† Will watch it today😳 Edited by Ani---Anisah - 10 years ago
Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for detailed wu
Watched full episode but missed some encounters  of JD with ghost
Was scary a bit
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Roshani-

Thanks for the WU 

First episode was good, i must admit the intro scene freaked the hell outta me , it looked so real πŸ˜² for a moment i though of giving up watching the show πŸ˜† - Same here Rosh!! it ws damn realistic na..n d way d girl ws singing Ringa Ringa Roses..ohh dat ws scary

Aaliya is his wife's name,- Ohh thnk u fr d info..😊 u didnt knw JD's wife's name