nadiim thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I've gone through some of the earlier posts and found out that many of you do not like Manan!

I simply cannot understand why you guys don't like him (though I know it's your personal opinion and I totally respect it)

My reason of posting this is that I find him quite good..His performance yesterday was one of the best (after Suniketa and Biki).. + he has the style and attitude..!

Also, I seriously wanna know the reason why You guys do not like him..It would be great if you could share your views with me ๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GoodByeMr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
As a person i think he is funny and entertaining,  but i don't like his dance. I think he doesn't  have the grace. That's all.
NarutoFan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I dont like him.Though he is a fun loving guy
even am searching for the reasons why I dont like him.

Dont get offended๐Ÿ˜Š
aatsur thumbnail

Loved  it  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜†

....ShreyA.... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nah i like him... but more i like is shyam...
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I didn't like him in the beginning of the season. I thought his attitude was off-putting and he was very over-confident. 
But if there was an award for the most improved dancer this season, it would definitely go to Manan. He's really proven that he deserves to be here.

But if it's between Manan and Swarali for the finale, I would have chosen Swarali and not Manan.

..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Anamika...yes i agree..even i used to not like him in the beginning of the season...but he has definitely improved and i like him now...๐Ÿ˜ณ...though he is not better than swarali,he deserves to be in top 4...
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I like Manan but since u asked for an opinion I think Shruti has played very safe with him. Look at Biki, Feroz has only one contestant from his fauj but he has made him do contemporary, that mask dance was so gud as well as ariel but Manan has not tried any new dance form as such. That is why I think he is lagging behind the rest of the contestants.
Just my POV๐Ÿ˜ณ