Khauff Begins... Ringa Ringa Roses

Post Your Reviews abt the 1st Episode :)

awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I thoroughly enjoyed watching this episode
It was great episode. Edge of the seat waala feeling tha
Every actor are playing their role very well

Samir is doing a wonderful job as JD.Haaye haaye always love his Intense looksπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
Jaffer,subbu n maria are good 

Hahaa..loved Maitri very much. The EMA discussion ws funny..Loving d father-daughter duo😊

I dint know that Ringa Ringa Roses had a history behind it..Now dat made me feel scary

The epi, d effects,the BG tune and d screenplay ws tooo good.πŸ‘

P.S-how many of u heard d Parichay Title BG in ydays' epi?πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rajash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

The show started with Samir narrating a story about RRR story 😳 awesome πŸ‘ now the theme RRR making sense to most of us πŸ˜‰

to start with it was Parichay's montage BG ..omg !! my reaction was... really ?? did they use it 😲 but seriously...they did use it πŸ˜ƒ n i was so touched by it... n m sure we all were ... must be our hero's idea to make his fans happy... haan πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Loved JD's attitude n the look n everything...Hayee SS mar hi daaloge aap...😳😳

On the whole superb episode πŸ˜ƒ loved every bit of it πŸ‘ but not the bhootani that much ... it was way above my expectations, good story very well executed n show is very intriguing  πŸ‘ all actors are doing fab job πŸ˜ƒ but ...Mr.Samir Soni is doing a great great job as always πŸ˜ƒ its an out n out treat to watch his accomplished acting skills n mindblowing performances with this intense n sharp Chatacter JD πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Maitry is a darling 😳
Edited by Rajash - 10 years ago
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Rajash

Res πŸ˜† m editing it πŸ˜‰

edit it out soon
u knw..i wanted to write more abt d epi
bt as of now im tired n lazy

Rajash thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: awesumsonia

edit it out soon

u knw..i wanted to write more abt d epi
bt as of now im tired n lazy

Edited πŸ˜ƒ hmm its okay we will continue later πŸ˜‰ abhi toh bahut discussion karna hain πŸ˜ƒ
Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Before the show started and for the last few days I was happy n apprehensive, 80%happy that my fav Actor' is back  and now will get to see excellence on TVπŸ˜ƒ but 20% nervous as to why horror? πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ How will I watch itπŸ˜•...but watch I willπŸ˜›...will I enjoyπŸ˜•...n if I don't then how will I do masti on the forum.πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Abhi all is well πŸ‘...loved the show, πŸ‘πŸ‘ bhoot bits I closed my eyes but was so glad there was no black cat doing meeeooow' every time rose appearedπŸ˜†...that would have put me off a bit as that is a sign for me with other shows or movies to change the channel.  Basically am saying it was all quite realistic till now...hope it will stay the same throughout the show.πŸ˜ƒ

Father/daughter duo 😊...Kinna sona tenu CVs ne banaya ki dil kare dekhta ravoon...so yep yeh dil mange more.πŸ˜ƒ

Liked the wifey more than the Psychologist πŸ˜†...Lady in red was good n hope if ever they have to throw in a bit of romance it will be with her. πŸ˜³

And the best thing was that Samir made JD different from KC in the first episode itself πŸ‘πŸ‘ except for few scenes/similarities everything else was unique in its own way n that is a mark of an excellent actor. πŸ‘πŸΌ I still love Parichay n KC 😳 but did want this to be different/new so that have two shows to watch when bored. πŸ˜ƒ

Congrats to the whole team of Khauff, everyone has done an excellent job πŸ‘. Looking forward to today's episode with dil everytime going Mummmyyy' 🀣 will get used to it by next week, pucca.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Edited by Rush2220 - 10 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
it was fabulous with a pinch of suspense when he got some flashback.
eshi.nl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Liked how it started with Narration of Ringa Ringa Roses Rhyme History By Sameer sir πŸ˜ƒ
Never heard it πŸ˜›
Loved Parichay's BG.Lovely surprise for us Parichay fans πŸ˜›
P.R.A.I.D introduction was good.i expected few more members at their office to keep an eye on Rose.
Btw if i am not wrong Rose wore Gloves right? That too baby pink colour floral design.her fingers and nails were choo cuteπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
JD and Maitri's scene was great.His Attitude with Maria and his wife was awesome. πŸ˜† Sameer sir maintained a good balance in Portraying JD's character πŸ‘
Special effects were good.First episode was nice.Good that Makers took their time and came up with a good Horror show.unlike other Horror shows which are not at all scary 🀒
Waiting for today's episode SS in emotional scene. 😳 Edited by eshi.nl - 10 years ago
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The show is not in the genre that I like, still I had to watch it for samir soni... and was surprised that I actually liked what I saw... the show is more realistic and the make-up and characters are much more believable that other shows in the same genre... sincerely hope that it remains that way! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Samir was spot on with his acting and dialogues... Love the warm and friendly relationship that he shares with his daughter.. precious moments indeed in the show... 

The wifey...was sexy to say the least β˜ΊοΈ and even though estranged, hubby-wife duo share a chemistry.. Not sure if others also felt the same...

Finally coming to the team of JD - all different characters, very apt... 

The show has a nice mix of horror, paranormal, drama, comedy, emotion with a plethora of cast that have complex to simple personality...

The first episode was rocking, hoping that this is just the beginning and hoping that the show maintains its standard...
Edited by shweta_r - 10 years ago
nuut thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
my opinion after first episode was

its a horror serial for others but a romantic one for me 😳 πŸ˜‰
Rajash thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shweta_r

The show is not in the genre that I like, still I had to watch it for samir soni... and was surprised that I actually liked what I saw... the show is more realistic and the make-up and characters are much more believable that other shows in the same genre... sincerely hope that it remains that way! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Samir was spot on with his acting and dialogues... Love the warm and friendly relationship that he shares with his daughters.. precious moments indeed in the show... 

The wifey...was sexy to say the least β˜ΊοΈ and even though estranged, hubby-wife duo share a chemistry.. Not sure if others also felt the same...

Finally coming to the team of JD - all different characters, very apt... 

The show has a nice mix of horror, paranormal, drama, comedy, emotion with a plethora of cast that have complex to simple personality...

The first episode was rocking, hoping that this is just the beginning and hoping that the show maintains its standard...

@Bold ...Mucho se πŸ˜ƒ the nok-jhok types πŸ˜›

@Red.. Lambi lambi mucho se πŸ˜ƒ All the best to the entire team πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ