Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Rajash

The show started with Samir narrating a story about RRR story 😳 awesome πŸ‘ Arrey yaara!!! dat literally scared me..I mean i had no idea dat RRR ke peeche koi history bhi tha

to start with it was Parichay's montage BG ..omg !! my reaction was... really ?? did they use it 😲 but seriously...they did use it πŸ˜ƒ n i was so touched by it... n m sure we all were ... must be our hero's idea to make his fans happy... haan πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† - Haan haan Fans ke dil rakhne ke liye Parichay Bg use kiya hoga..U know he is UNPREDICTABLEπŸ˜‰

Loved JD's attitude n the look n everything...Hayee SS mar hi daaloge aap...😳😳 - SS...aapke killer looks se ..he is defo gonna KILL us.πŸ˜†

On the whole superb episode πŸ˜ƒ loved every bit of it πŸ‘ but not the bhootani that much ... it was way above my expectations, good story very well executed n show is very intriguing  πŸ‘ all actors are doing fab job πŸ˜ƒ but ...Mr.Samir Soni is doing a great great job as always πŸ˜ƒ its an out n out treat to watch his accomplished acting skills n mindblowing performances with this intense n sharp Chatacter JD πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Maitry is a darling 😳 - Ashu i like d fact dat all d actors got their enough screenspace..n dey all enacted der parts well..n JD was at his best na

@replies in bold
awesumsonia thumbnail
Originally posted by: nuut

my opinion after first episode was

its a horror serial for others but a romantic one for me 😳 πŸ˜‰

Naughty Nuut is back in actionπŸ˜†
awesumsonia thumbnail
Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

it was fabulous with a pinch of suspense when he got some flashback.

ohh yeah!! d flashback!Some mystery needs to be unravelled
lets wait n watch 
awesumsonia thumbnail
Originally posted by: eshi.nl

Liked how it started with Narration of Ringa Ringa Roses Rhyme History By Sameer sir πŸ˜ƒ
Never heard it πŸ˜› - Same hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Loved Parichay's BG.Lovely surprise for us Parichay fans πŸ˜›
P.R.A.I.D introduction was good.i expected few more members at their office to keep an eye on Rose. - Arrey instruments khareedne mein saara paisa spend ho gaya..ab aur bhi members join karenge toh...who will give d salary???🀣

Btw if i am not wrong Rose wore Gloves right? That too baby pink colour floral design.her fingers and nails were choo cuteπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† πŸ˜†- really.😲..she wore gloves n all.I was busy wid the LUs ..so i cudnt notice all dat
JD and Maitri's scene was great.His Attitude with Maria and his wife was awesome. πŸ˜† Sameer sir maintained a good balance in Portraying JD's character πŸ‘ - Yeahh i frgot to mention-.i loved megha Shroff's bit wid sammy...n JD's scene wid Maria..Attitude dikha rha hain JDπŸ˜‰

Special effects were good.First episode was nice.Good that Makers took their time and came up with a good Horror show.unlike other Horror shows which are not at all scary 🀒
Waiting for today's episode SS in emotional scene. 😳- yeahh Eshi..eevn im waiting fr today's epi..so dat emotionsl JD...(U knw i always love dis emotional avtaar of SS)

my replies in bold
awesumsonia thumbnail
Btw i think i heard JD say- Aeey!!! to Maitri πŸ˜³
Aeey!!! reminds me of sme1 else β˜ΊοΈ
awesumsonia thumbnail
Originally posted by: shweta_r

The show is not in the genre that I like, still I had to watch it for samir soni... and was surprised that I actually liked what I saw... the show is more realistic and the make-up and characters are much more believable that other shows in the same genre... sincerely hope that it remains that way! πŸ‘πŸΌ - Yaa di..i kinda agree wid u.The show is more realistic when compared to other horrow shows

Samir was spot on with his acting and dialogues... Love the warm and friendly relationship that he shares with his daughter.. precious moments indeed in the show...  - Im waiting fr more JD-Maitri scenes

The wifey...was sexy to say the least β˜ΊοΈ and even though estranged, hubby-wife duo share a chemistry.. Not sure if others also felt the same... - Ohh yeahh di..even i loved der chemistry

Finally coming to the team of JD - all different characters, very apt... 

The show has a nice mix of horror, paranormal, drama, comedy, emotion with a plethora of cast that have complex to simple personality...

The first episode was rocking, hoping that this is just the beginning and hoping that the show maintains its standard... - i hope the Cvs dont destroy the show by any means...Well Sammy wont allow dat to happenπŸ˜‰

replies in bold
Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: awesumsonia

Btw i think i heard JD say- Aeey!!! to Maitri πŸ˜³

Aeey!!! reminds me of sme1 else β˜ΊοΈ

haila...who? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Rush2220