What's the need of Ishita-Mudassar Jokes in DID??

Posted: 10 years ago
I cudn't get what's the need of this scripted so called romance between ishita n master mudassar khan...it's getting irritating to see the plastic smile n shyness on ishita's face...neways her hosting itself is not upto the mark..n I'm skipping those funny grandmaster-host comments n scripted drama of ishita romance grooming scenes...wht's the need of this unnecessary track in this show...I don't think it can bring any points in TRP's...instead people will get tired n will get irritate to see this nonsense...Am I the only one feeling like this...??
Yeah, it does get quite annoying when DID overuses their silly gags. This so-called "romance" stopped being funny a long time ago. Find some new material, DID. You can do better.
Also, is anyone missing Saumya Tandon as a co-host? I really liked her rapport with everyone on the show. Why isn't she hosting this season?
Totally agree with you, I would rather they give quality choreography than this useless nonsense
I wasn't a fan of Saumya's but at least she was familiar with the environment and format of the show. 

I really liked Ritvik and Nihar for Dance ke Tashan. They were the best hosts in the DID series ever! So cute!

It is unnecessary but they did this with Terrence and Saumya too. I guess in India, it might work with the audience?
^Aww yeah Nihar was such a cutie...a little firecracker lol...
My favorite DID host of all series hands-down is Manish Paul in Dance Ke Superstars. He's got wonderful comedic timing and impromptu laugh-out-loud lines. I really wish they would call him back for another season, but it doesn't seem likely :/
Originally posted by .Anamika.

I wasn't a fan of Saumya's but at least she was familiar with the environment and format of the show. 

I really liked Ritvik and Nihar for Dance ke Tashan. They were the best hosts in the DID series ever! So cute!

It is unnecessary but they did this with Terrence and Saumya too. I guess in India, it might work with the audience?

n they can go for two male hosts too instead of a female co-anchor...rithvik and jay can be a good combination...

neways it's so irritating to see these jokes...mudassir himself looks so tired...and it all looks scripted...I wish instead of these kinds of jokes they should adopt some other strategies to add some fun elements in hosting coz these kinds of jokes not looks so funny at all...

n yeahh agree why always anchor is flirting with judges...u can see karan wahi-shilpa funny comments...and mona singh-remo comments in JDJ..then bharti-Remo..so many are there..but I think those r somewhat entertaining and not seems this much irritating as happening in DID...coz in those cases the hosts r funny and they r passing some jokes which is entertaining to the audiences and which creates a funny atmosphere in the sets...but here ishita is standing idle and other people r forcefully bringing up the topic...and then she also starts to deliver her dialogues according to the script...all looks so materialistic...here this part of the script is not flawless and people cudn't enjoy their comments...don't know why...
Edited by SanaJasmine - 10 years ago
Originally posted by JalebiSwirls

My favorite DID host of all series hands-down is Manish Paul in Dance Ke Superstars. He's got wonderful comedic timing and impromptu laugh-out-loud lines. I really wish they would call him back for another season, but it doesn't seem likely :/

Couldn't agree more with you. Manish Paul was in his best in Dance Ke Superstars. He managed the show on his own, without scripted romances or flirting with any judge/contestant. He was also really good with kids in DID Lil masters.
He is doing movies now, so might not be available for DID. But I would be happiest if he comes to host the show.

And Nihar, he is the cutest. He was entertaining without being overboard (which happens most of the time)
Can't agree more... this just so stupid!!
But my fav DID host is Jay and thank god he is still there... cool funny man...
Originally posted by JalebiSwirls

I love nihar..that little cute Vetal also 😆

But there is no match for Manish Paul...he is BEST

Problem is some other anchors can pull it off without sounding rehearsed but Ishita is new to hosting and looks stiff while doing all this.

If it's in the flow then I don't mind it but it shouldn't be too much as in every episode.