Doli Armaanon Ki : Help & Suggestion Desk

Posted: 10 years ago

Welcome To Doli Armaanon Ki Help Desk.
If there is any question concerning this show and this forum, then please ask here. Someone will be happy to help you out.

Also post all the suggestions related to the show and Forum here..

Regards
Jyoti06 & -Amanda-
Edited by jyoti06 - 10 years ago
hey, when is show time in India ? 
Originally posted by breezy

hey, when is show time in India ? 

10:30 - 11:00 PM.
What is the exact English translation  of Doli Armaanon Ki? Edited by Urshie - 10 years ago
Hi, Can anyone tell me the story so far. i just started watching yesterday and clueless...
Thanks in advance...
Originally posted by mommiestommies

Hi, Can anyone tell me the story so far. i just started watching yesterday and clueless...

Thanks in advance...

Urmi is getthing married to her bhabhi's cousin Samrat...Samrat is kind of person who is getting married bcz someday he has to get married..his work is his priority...he doesnt believe in love...on tje other hand urmi thinks thst sanrat is his dream man...samrat's frnd ishaan is very nice person who believes that after marriage urmi will change samrat...urmi's cousin Trisha feels that samrat is not the kind of person urmi wants...samrat's mother is always pleasing him n always supports jim whether he is right or wrong...samrat's father doesnt like this attitude of samrat...on the day of haldi samrat refused to get haldi applied on him...ishaan lies to urmi that samrat had applied haldi...samrat tells urmi that he dint...urmi is hurt n calls ishaan..ishaan says sorry to her...samrat hears this n calls off the wedding as he dint like urmi making ishaan apologisd...he thinks she is not the subdued girl that he wants to marry...Urmi's cousin sarcastically thanks samrat n says that he doesnt deserve her...samrat's ego is hurt n he again agrees for the wedding..
When are the repeat timing of doli?I want to give show a try. Can you tell what happened so far??
Thanks in advance
Urmi is getthing married to her bhabhi's cousin Samrat...Samrat is kind of person who is getting married bcz someday he has to get married..his work is his priority...he doesnt believe in love...on tje other hand urmi thinks thst sanrat is his dream man...samrat's frnd ishaan is very nice person who believes that after marriage urmi will change samrat...urmi's cousin Trisha feels that samrat is not the kind of person urmi wants...samrat's mother is always pleasing him n always supports jim whether he is right or wrong...samrat's father doesnt like this attitude of samrat...on the day of haldi samrat refused to get haldi applied on him...ishaan lies to urmi that samrat had applied haldi...samrat tells urmi that he dint...urmi is hurt n calls ishaan..ishaan says sorry to her...samrat hears this n calls off the wedding as he dint like urmi making ishaan apologisd...he thinks she is not the subdued girl that he wants to marry...Urmi's cousin sarcastically thanks samrat n says that he doesnt deserve her...samrat's ego is hurt n he again agrees for the wedding...samrat's mother asks urmi's parents to gift gold chains to their 100 close relatives...urmi does not support this n calls samrat with a heavy heart n says that she cant marry him...samrat asks his family members that y did urmi said so then he cones to know that it is cz of his mother's demand bt he doesnt react...
Originally posted by Urshie

What is the exact English translation  of Doli Armaanon Ki?
Palanquin of wishes (or dreams)😉
Can someone tell me about the tension between samrat and Trisha?  What is going on and why does she hate him so much?