Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Suhana622

Can someone tell me about the tension between samrat and Trisha? What is going on and why does she hate him so much?

she hates him coz once trisha was being eve teased by some men...samrat came to the scene n blamed trisha..he saud that she s being eve teased cz of the kind of vlothes she s wearing...that time she dint know that he was urmi's wud b husband...she told this to urmi n urmi went to talk to samrat about trisha...later due to sone reason samrat broke off his wedding with urmi...trisha went to talk to him..n sarcastically thanked him...this hurt samrat's ego n bcz of this he agreed for the marriagd...then samrat's mother asked urmi's parents to gift 100 gold chains to baraatis...urmi called of the wedding cz of this demand..samrat thought that trisha manipulated urmi n bcz of trisha urmi called of the wedding...bcz of all this they both hate each other
Suhana622 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

she hates him coz once trisha was being eve teased by some men...samrat came to the scene n blamed trisha..he saud that she s being eve teased cz of the kind of vlothes she s wearing...that time she dint know that he was urmi's wud b husband...she told this to urmi n urmi went to talk to samrat about trisha...later due to sone reason samrat broke off his wedding with urmi...trisha went to talk to him..n sarcastically thanked him...this hurt samrat's ego n bcz of this he agreed for the marriagd...then samrat's mother asked urmi's parents to gift 100 gold chains to baraatis...urmi called of the wedding cz of this demand..samrat thought that trisha manipulated urmi n bcz of trisha urmi called of the wedding...bcz of all this they both hate each other

Oh so he is getting married because of his ego.  He is just so weird. 
Anyways, thanx for this explanation 
princess_farh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hi! Wat is Doli Armaano Ki about? Can sm1 plz tel me wat the story is about and wat has bn hpnin in it til date? Plz plz plz plz reply asap !
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: princess_farh

hi! Wat is Doli Armaano Ki about? Can sm1 plz tel me wat the story is about and wat has bn hpnin in it til date? Plz plz plz plz reply asap !

Doli Armaano Ki is about a Girl Urmi who wishes to get a good life partner who can Love and take care of her . But She gets married to Samrat who is straight forward and workholic. Urmi after marriage is struggling in her life because it is just opposite whatever she thought about marriage. 

Till date, its only Urmi is married to Samrat . Urmi's sister Anuskha is in Love with Samrat's friend Ishan and Ishan is a good human being but he dont want anything of such now.

Samrat's mother is trying her best to create problems. 

angelic.pari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
where can I find the music gallery???
really wanna download 'saathi re'
*Dev.* thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelic.pari

where can I find the music gallery???
really wanna download 'saathi re'

Hey
This song ''Oh Saathi Re...'' is not original a d is taken from its original film Omkara . From here you can download the full song and even lyrics : http://songspk.co/mp3/o-sathi-re-from-omkara.html
snh52 thumbnail
Did I missed the episode of Samrat's sis thrown out of the house?
Can anyone tell me the reason?
*Dev.* thumbnail
Originally posted by: snh52

Did I missed the episode of Samrat's sis thrown out of the house?

Can anyone tell me the reason?

Its not shown still. But the probable reason is because she did Love marriage hence they dislike her.
cj-the-fool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi I just started watching this show. Want to know the story so far. Especially when and under which circumstances samrat and urmi consummated thier marriage. I heard samrat disliked urmi. So how come there's a baby. I would really appreciate the help
angelic.pari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
an someone tell me the full idiom tau ji said to urmi
that "apni khichdi alag pakaye" one