THAYUMANAVAN PROMO DEC 2-6

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGPdZYzeluA[/YOUTUBE] Edited by krithikas - 10 years ago
Atlast Seems Mathi will be thrown out of the house... It is all Because of That Silent Killer(Ashok)... But Mathi deserves this,coz Torturing two good souls is unbearable(Bharathi and Maha) ...Amputtu than Solleputtten... .. Thanks for PROMO kirtika Madam

Edited by vijay_sr - 10 years ago
I felt like maha could have spoken to bharathy bt janani is speaking. Lets watch what happens this week. Hope maha first talks for her hubby Thn let janani yell
Maha and Bha - they don't yell or raise their voices it's not their nature

Asoak the leech - she needs to divorce him

his line is IT then why he is involving himself in restaurant

i think Maha and Bha will leave whatever happen Bha won't let maama leave the house - maybe Janani - Maha and Bha all leave at the same time
Well said mam, Intha Killavan (Mathi) yelloraiyum (Bharathi, Maha, Janani etc..,)veeta vitu Thuratitu than maru vellai parpan polerukku...😡😡😡.(Sorry for speaking Mathi without respect)... 
I think it's better if Bharathi and Maha leaves the house..Bharathi and Maha won't let Mathi to leave but they will leave i guess..And hopefully Maha speaks for Bharathi before Janani overtakes her..But pavam Bharathi because he doesn't deserved this tight slap from Mathi... ðŸ˜­ 
Very eagerly waiting for upcoming episodes..