Jitendra Trehan & Jayant Rawal in Doli Armaanon Ki

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Veteran actors Jayant Rawal and Jitendra Trehan are the next to join the cast of Pearl Grey's upcoming show Doli Armaanon Ki on Zee TV.

The show will traverse the journey of the bubbly Urmi, essayed by Neha Marda who dreams of her husband and the manner in which her married life would be a bed of roses. However, Urmi gets exactly opposite to what she had dreamt of, and it is for the girl to mend her dreams and live a life full of compromises.

A reliable source tells us that while Jayant Rawal will play father to Urmi, Jitendra Trehan has been roped in to play the father of Samrat ( Mohit Malik). Jayant has been seen in shows like Bairi Piya, Kumkum to name a few. Jitendra Trehan who played the role of Himmat Virani in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi has been part of shows like Jhilmil Sitaaraon Ka Aangann Hoga, Sasural Simar Ka etc.

When contacted, Jayant confirmed that he is part of Pearl Grey's show. "All I can say is that I am part of the show. But I cannot talk about my character now as I am yet to receive a brief."

We tried contacting Trehan, but he remained unavailable.

Doli Armaanon Ki also has Amita Udgata, Mehendi Jain, Snigdha Srivastava, Hemant Thatte, Gaurav Rana, Vibhuti Rana, Manisha Thakkar playing pivotal roles. Neha Marda, Siddharth Arora and Mohit Malik will play the lead characters in the show.

Thanks Amanda I just hope the show is good
I only hope makers keep up the promise promos have been promising..keeping foingers crossed...