1st December 2013 YHA episode <3

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello everyone πŸ€—
I'm new here but well it doesn't matter πŸ˜†
I've just watched today's episode...as a huge Additi Gupta fan I've watched it...😳

THIS STORY WAS NOT SIMPLY AND 'LIKE OTHERS'

Ganga, a girl like us wanted her prince charming to come in her life...she dreamt of her beautiful life...like others...but destiny wrote something else for her...something that will change her life forever...

She was in that bridal attire that night...she got married to the prince charming of her life but everything got broken on that fatal accident...she became a widow...

Social rules took upon her...she is then sent to an 'ashrum' where here she looses everything...she've lost her family her husband and the most precious support,her mother...darkness pain and tears surrounded her.

Ganga lives a lifeless life when one day a man enters her life...Sid...her saviour... her support...her shoulder to cry on...her soulmate...the reason for her to smile again. Destiny brought them together...and nothing could break them apart not even social rules ethics or morals...

I simply loved today's episode so many values were shown through it.. everyone deserves love and happiness in their life...social rules are nothing in front of the power of love...

Additi Gupta you've simply nailed it πŸ˜³ Hat's off to you your co-star Abhishek Rawat and the whole teamπŸ‘πŸΌ
it made my sunday πŸ˜³ and keh raha hai song suits them πŸ˜³

Edited by MariaArHiholic - 10 years ago
Amazing post... 
Additi rockedπŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈ
Aww lovely post Maria. πŸ€—

me too had fab sunday πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† Fav. parts were all AG's smiling scenes.
However she also looked angelic in white. I love her in white. She shines.
Emotions were very nicely portrayed too.

Abishek was fab in his scenes. Blindfold scene, and chat in mandap when he brought box of sweet for Ganga. The hug they shared after Ganga  witnessing and emotional about a young girl's hair being cut.

Too excited. What you said is absolutely true. Felt for Ganga, her little sis was the only one truly cared about her. Others around her just worried for society. The mom is just awful saying empty consoling words while handing out Lord Krishna statue. Dunno how she lives peacefully while her daughter is away in some unknown ashrum. 
young swami  or helper in ashram did scare me while trying to attack Ganga. Glad that did not happen and Sid came in and stopped. The Guru ji is so uncaring and keeping the entire widowed women as slaves in that place. What they showed in bg is just as awful as seeing Ganga's. 
Liked the sweet scene of Ganga & her husband in the car. 
Very refreshing to know the old Mausi is actually thinking and agreed to Sid's request and helped the couple to escape from hell. 
The ending with Diwali fire crackers is fab. Ganga Sid actually did  not forget the women in ashram, they came to make their life better. It's a hopeful ending. 

Painful story with a hope for all. It definitely make us feel the sadness, pain of widows who are in certain parts of India.

πŸ‘   πŸ‘ Additi u always Rocks l... Hats off Ag .. Luv u so much 😊 ❀️ Luv u Angel Additi