awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Arrey yaar!! This epi scared me a bit

I must say..this show seems very realisticπŸ‘πŸ‘

They way the began the episode...aaye haaye mein toh dar gyi..I was wondering whether i wud b able to watch d full epiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ohh gawdd!! The emotional JD..Felt sad to knw dat he had to go through d court martial Trial ( I wanna know more details..as to who Rose is, ...how JD separated frm his wife etc etc )
d way he said dat he wont allow any evil shadow to fall on Maitri...aaye haaye KC ki yaad aagayi mujhe.SS enacts such emotional scenes in d bestest way

OH my gawd!!! I just loved d scene in the Bunglow..Vidaal taking up d form of JD n den attacking Subbu.. Must say Samir was mindblowing in that scene
n dat mirror scene--Now dat scared the hell outta  me

The ice parlor scene ws good (I dint understand wat Rose ws saying in sme language)

JD-Maitri scene in d car was way tooo cute...

Yeahh Jaffer expalined d meaning of Rose's words- this is just d beginning..(nw dat ws interesting)

d last scene..rose attacking JD n Maitri..😭😭

Precap- seems interesting ...

Btw I have a doubt- Now since the solar eclipse is completed...How will JD b able to find Rose n Maitri

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesumsonia

Arrey yaar!! This epi scared me a bit

I must say..this show seems very realisticπŸ‘πŸ‘

They way the began the episode...aaye haaye mein toh dar gyi..I was wondering whether i wud b able to watch d full epiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ohh gawdd!! The emotional JD..Felt sad to knw dat he had to go through d court martial Trial ( I wanna know more details..as to who Rose is, ...how JD separated frm his wife etc etc )
d way he said dat he wont allow any evil shadow to fall on Maitri...aaye haaye KC ki yaad aagayi mujhe.SS enacts such emotional scenes in d bestest way

OH my gawd!!! I just loved d scene in the Bunglow..Vidaal taking up d form of JD n den attacking Subbu.. Must say Samir was mindblowing in that scene
n dat mirror scene--Now dat scared the hell outta  me

The ice parlor scene ws good (I dint understand wat Rose ws saying in sme language)

Yeahh Jaffer expalined d meaning of Rose's words- this is just d beginning..(nw dat ws interesting)

d last scene..rose attacking JD n Maitri..😭😭

Precap- seems interesting ...

Btw I have a doubt- Now since the solar eclipse is completed...How will JD b able to find Rose n Maitri

@ blue...mucho se bas bit ko lot kaar do πŸ˜†

@red- maybe that will make things more difficult for JD...but there must be a way...like wait for 'Amavaas' or take help from Vidaal againπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
RupRavfever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesumsonia

Arrey yaar!! This epi scared me a bit..  me too πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

I must say..this show seems very realisticπŸ‘πŸ‘  ya trU...  ⭐️

They way the began the episode...aaye haaye mein toh dar gyi..I was wondering whether i wud b able to watch d full epiπŸ˜†πŸ˜† even i tot so πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

d way he said dat he wont allow any evil shadow to fall on Maitri...aaye haaye KC ki yaad aagayi mujhe.{mUjhe bhi }SS enacts such emotional scenes in d bestest way ... ya hatz off 2 SS πŸ‘πŸΌ

OH my gawd!!! I just loved d scene in the Bunglow..Vidaal taking up d form of JD n den attacking Subbu.. Must say Samir was mindblowing in that scene πŸ‘πŸ‘
n dat mirror scene--Now dat scared the hell outta  me 😳

The ice parlor scene ws good (I dint understand wat Rose ws saying in sme language) πŸ˜•

d last scene..rose attacking JD n Maitri..😭😭 ya i was like 😲 🀒

Precap- seems interesting ... ??????? i missed precap what is it  😳😳...

Btw I have a doubt- Now since the solar eclipse is completed...How will JD b able to find Rose n Maitri..  juz wait n watch u'l get 2 knw in coming epis πŸ˜†

Dr.Fear thumbnail
loved the epi and i was so scared , i thought i will faint 🀣 by seeing the

sudden ghost faces ...πŸ˜†

so sad to see emotional JD and i also wanna know more about his past

and the subbu thrashing scene was awesome though felt sad for him ,

thank god JD saved him and the mirror thing was scary ...

awesumsonia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rush2220

@ blue...mucho se bas bit ko lot kaar do πŸ˜†

@red- maybe that will make things more difficult for JD...but there must be a way...like wait for 'Amavaas' or take help from Vidaal againπŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Atually..i thot i wont b able to sleep yday.kyunki woh mirror scene ws stuck in my mind..bt i dunno tg i slept well
@bold- i think we need to wait n watch
awesumsonia thumbnail

Originally posted by: .nightqueen

and the subbu thrashing scene was awesome though felt sad for him ,

thank god JD saved him and the mirror thing was scary ...

yaa NQ..the mirrr thing ws too scary..itz stuck in my mind like anything
awesumsonia thumbnail
@red- yaaa we got to wait
@blue: precap is shown a girl..when she kisses her grandparents they die
n in d othere JD is taken to d hosp n all
Rajash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
My review time πŸ˜‰

Definitely this one was more scary than the earlier one πŸ˜› loved the ice-cream parlor murder scene until that girl was gone into Icebox πŸ˜† the girl was looking scary...  but not liking Rose in her actual get-up that much also the whole Vidal scenario was so so so impressive..hayee !! JD had the entire control  to him eventually n he finished vidal in total HERO eshtyle  πŸ‘πŸ‘ n the dialogue " Mere zindagii mein buri aatmaon ki koi jagah nahin hain was a class apart πŸ˜ƒ also JD was simply superb as Vidal 😳⭐️⭐️ like Subbu's expressions too when he was caught by Vidal 😊 Whole epi was great  with superb emotion moments in it 😳 As always SS simply excelled JD's emotion side to its best πŸ‘πŸ‘ m so eager to know happens Next in JD's life n how he rescues Maitri From Rose

one more thing i m very excited about is... hayee re JD ka B'day ..😳😳 ek thread toh banati hain πŸ˜†
PS : So Glad there was not much of Kamini πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

@Sammy'Sonu ..Lo Jee kardi tumhari thead spam πŸ˜† tum toh mujhe warning dilwake hi chodogii πŸ˜†
Edited by Rajash - 10 years ago
Dr.Fear thumbnail
@ Sonia : Yeah that was even scary than the ghost itself πŸ˜† , will never

forget that scene
awesumsonia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajash

My review time πŸ˜‰ - Was waiting fr ur review Spammer ji

Definitely this one was more scary than the earlier one πŸ˜› loved the ice-cream parlor murder scene until that girl was gone into Icebox πŸ˜† the girl was looking scary...  but not liking Rose in her actual get-up that much also the whole Vidal scenario was so so so impressive..hayee !! JD had the entire control  to him eventually n he finished vidal in total HERO eshtyle  πŸ‘πŸ‘ n the dialogue " Mere zindagii mein buri aatmaon ki koi jagah nahin hain was a class apart πŸ˜ƒ also JD was simply superb as Vidal 😳⭐️⭐️ like Subbu's expressions too when he was caught by Vidal 😊 Whole epi was great  with superb emotion moments in it 😳 As always SS simply excelled JD's emotion side to its best πŸ‘πŸ‘ m so eager to know happens Next in JD's life n how he rescues Maitri From Rose - @blue- i agree..dat dioalogue ws bang on na😊..the Vidaal scene ws just too goood...Subbu n JD were good in those scene...

one more thing i m very excited about is... hayee re JD ka B'day ..😳😳 ek thread toh banati hain πŸ˜†- well even i wanted to make a new thread reg this..bt then i felt ki im making a lot of threads these days.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..so give a chance to sme1 else

PS : So Glad there was not much of Kamini πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

@Sammy'Sonu ..Lo Jee kardi tumhari thead spam πŸ˜† tum toh mujhe warning dilwake hi chodogii πŸ˜† - Spammer ji ..i was eagerly waiting fr u r post here...U should showcase ur spamming skills to evry1 in d new forum na πŸ˜†

replies in bold