Khauff Begins... Ringa Ringa Roses

Khauff Begins..Ringa Ringa Roses Ek jhalak -2nd December Promo

Rajash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Written Update Promo 😊

This content was originally posted by: -sahasra-

JD lying on hospital bed and  shouting that he'll come back.

A news paper article with Rose pic and headline as Rose Rozario dead,Goa followed by 4 children were found dead and 5th child is still missing.Serial killer is written across Rose pic.JD says something like she'll come to some place tonight.(not sure what he exactly said😳)

JD gets flashes of injured Maitri n in next scene He's drowsy muttering something...like she has taken everything from me ,while a girl's hand is shown holding JD's hand.

Teen girl sees Rose in her bathroom mirror and is frightened.

JD keeps muttering Maitri ...Rose and winces in pain.He stuffs pillow in his mouth and applies traction to his shoulder

JD is in hospital corridor getting glimpses of the girl's bracelet.(probably this is the girl who's hand touches JD's when they are taken into emergency).On the other hand the girl strangles some guy and starts singing Ringa Ringa Roses.

JD goes inside the girl's hospital room,she's lying unconsciously,JD touches her bracelet and gets flashes of 1,13 and Some name Ajit something.

JD and Maria in some dark room searching with torches.In btw someone is beaten and pushed by ghost.

Voice over says that "Bringing back Maitri is not going to be an easy job for JD as he has to face invisible forces of ghosts.." and a ghost is seen dragging her weapon singing RRR

Link will be Posted once found 😳
Edited by Rajash - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RupRavfever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
TFS raj 😊

woohooo lUking fwd & waiting foh d coming episdz..

SS raWkz as JD... πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

JD lying on hospital bed and  shouting that he'll come back.

A news paper article with Rose pic and headline as Rose Rozario dead,Goa followed by 4 children were found dead and 5th child is still missing.Serial killer is written across Rose pic.JD says something like she'll come to some place tonight.(not sure what he exactly said😳)

JD gets flashes of injured Maitri n in next scene He's drowsy muttering something...like she has taken everything from me ,while a girl's hand is shown holding JD's hand.

Teen girl sees Rose in her bathroom mirror and is frightened.

JD keeps muttering Maitri ...Rose and winces in pain.He stuffs pillow in his mouth and applies traction to his shoulder

JD is in hospital corridor getting glimpses of the girl's bracelet.(probably this is the girl who's hand touches JD's when they are taken into emergency).On the other hand the girl strangles some guy and starts singing Ringa Ringa Roses.

JD goes inside the girl's hospital room,she's lying unconsciously,JD touches her bracelet and gets flashes of 1,13 and Some name Ajit something.

JD and Maria in some dark room searching with torches.In btw someone is beaten and pushed by ghost.

Voice over says that "Bringing back Maitri is not going to be an easy job for JD as he has to face invisible forces of ghosts.." and a ghost is seen dragging her weapon singing RRR

I could understand only this much from promo.πŸ˜†Will update properly if I see it again
Edited by -sahasra- - 10 years ago
Rajash thumbnail
Thanks Doc πŸ˜ƒ aap ko itana samjh aa gaya πŸ˜²πŸ˜² main toh abhi confuse hoon kya dekha aur kya choot gaya πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† Should i Add the WU in first Post ?? 
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Rajash

Thanks Doc πŸ˜ƒ aap ko itana samjh aa gaya πŸ˜²πŸ˜² main toh abhi confuse hoon kya dekha aur kya choot gaya πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† Should i Add the WU in first Post ?? 

πŸ˜†I saw it twice naπŸ˜‰(once in bits n pieces n once completely but still not sure if I have updated the correct dialohues😳)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yh you can add it in your postπŸ˜ƒ
savariya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Video LINK Please ??????😊
Rajash thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: savariya

Video LINK Please ??????😊

They are yet to upload it on YT  😳 but fir bhi tehkikat jaari hain πŸ˜†
Swetha-Sai thumbnail