Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Ofcourse Srima Neengalum Laksh um romba nallavangan nnu ,  I thought I don't want to give you punishment nnu.

But neengale ketkarappa sure sure 

Ippo change here 

Up for challenge as long as all my fellow PP dears here, SK, Hopper, Srima and laksh unti lany day.... πŸ˜ƒ

migan thumbnail
Originally posted by: nfan

MM dancing around the tree for siva sambhoo song was quite funny !! he was also teasing and acting like prasad with one end of mouth konnifying...

Atlast, mageshu gives some useful tipsu to maha... let's see how this works out today...

I thought MM track was moving fast, but seems that it is becoming big javvvuuu..

Prasad will come to know, and he will for sure say, he will support his parents always...It will turn to be anti-climax.

ofcourse it will be 

At that time i want to see Prasad mom and dad dancing Sambo  siva sambo around MM
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

meenu akka ungala marandhalum naan ungala vidumathen srima ma πŸ˜† idhu taan chance nu essu agalam nu parkurengala 😲 No way. Even today when i came to this section, first page lae srima ma post iruka nu parthen. If you had not reserved i would have taken medical leave 🀣

hopper_ocean thumbnail
sumi ennaku oru doubt   I just notice IF ranking and saw that Nadaswaram in 3rd place on Suntv ranking πŸ˜² I was shock re and thinking how come this serial went up nu πŸ€£Usuall its on the 6th place !!
nfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

IF ranking is going up just because of the discussions in these threads, and not because of serial, or direction or acting πŸ˜ƒ

Wednesday episode -- Josiyar episode was good... he was telling them logically also that they got to look for correct good dates... in Pickle business, even if no sales for few days, pickle will become more tasty as time passby, whereas in theater buisness, even if no one watch movie for a day, it will become flop and heavy loss etc !! But ... macchaan doesn't listen... Next attagasam between moorthy and his bro happens...

maha episode...poor she... high time, she tells all details to prasad... He is due for more beatings from prasad...

what can i say about rasu and siva... both of them will get mouthful from rohini, but that's after another 500 episodes πŸ˜­

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Ratna -If you had not reserved i would have taken medical leave 🀣

Ratna nee medical leaveku yosicha naan mental leave potuduven. Indha seriala vidama paarthadahala naan ippo half mental. Soon will become full mental thanks to TM & his MM
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks everybody for the updates.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Originally posted by: nfan

IF ranking is going up just because of the discussions in these threads, and not because of serial, or direction or acting πŸ˜ƒ

i am aware of them re πŸ˜› despite how bad the serial is going our discussions still kalae kattufying πŸ˜†

migan thumbnail
Thanks Laksh.

Thiru murgan vera missing romba nala.

YThis Mottai mandayan Nalla kuttanum soon.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Originally posted by: srima

@ Ratna -If you had not reserved i would have taken medical leave 🀣

Ratna nee medical leaveku yosicha naan mental leave potuduven. Indha seriala vidama paarthadahala naan ippo half mental. Soon will become full mental thanks to TM & his MM

πŸ˜†