Nadaswaram Dec 2-7 Updates..mon-sat posted - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago

waiting for thu update, to start off the discussion !! loved it... (atleast best episode of the week)

Originally posted by nfan

waiting for thu update, to start off the discussion !! loved it... (atleast best episode of the week)

there will be delay in updates. Busy at work 😳 sorry. Mayb another hour or so.
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

there will be delay in updates. Busy at work 😳 sorry. Mayb another hour or so.

Backup Baliaadu sumi aajar...😭

Thursday udpate posted.
Edited by _SK_ - 10 years ago

Loved Murthy and prasad scenes yesterday... Malliga annan tries to trap Murthy, but he doesn't get angry...he says, this is enough for me 👏

And Prasad scene ! simbly great ! he says to his sis - if you want to go, you can go.. i won't stay you stay back or go out !!! 

Where is gayathri and our comedian (adanga...maha's brother ... sambandam...)... ?

Nice to see rasu's trap working out well...

Any suggestions to maha and prasad on how to solve MM problem? I think, both of them will talk to their parents and figure out? Prasad is not taking any steps to pay back MM loan yet???

Originally posted by _SK_

Backup Baliaadu sumi aajar...😭

Thursday udpate posted.

partner in tappu thanks for the backup re 😎 ennatha baliadhu .. you have essu Vamsam tannae 😕 naan taan original  baliadu for the week 😆

Thanks for the super update Sumi and Suda Suda update Srima.
Josi photo Malai va??? Super can't wait to see theater going down.

I agree with Maha that they have to find out not slowly though. If they go ask the parents they will become preapred. 
Originally posted by nfan

Loved Murthy and prasad scenes yesterday... Malliga annan tries to trap Murthy, but he doesn't get angry...he says, this is enough for me 👏

And Prasad scene ! simbly great ! he says to his sis - if you want to go, you can go.. i won't stay you stay back or go out !!! 

Where is gayathri and our comedian (adanga...maha's brother ... sambandam...)... ?

Nice to see rasu's trap working out well...

Any suggestions to maha and prasad on how to solve MM problem? I think, both of them will talk to their parents and figure out? Prasad is not taking any steps to pay back MM loan yet???

Nfan - My only suggestion to hand over the case to detective Malar and she will find out also she has no velai vettiya thane irukka.

Loved Friday episode again... Super :)
Now, prasad can do detective job, instead of malar...

Loved josi photo scene... And maha prasad scene... Maha doesn't tell she tried pottu vangaradu...:(

Lets hope rasu woke up...Ashok is another half loose, so not sure how it will turn out today

Thanks for the updates everyone.
I am getting fed up of MM and Rasu's track.

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Thanks migan,laksh,srima ma and ratna...
habba...finally Prasad appa pesitaru yya..👍🏼