Analysis/Discussion: Episode 1

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Post your analysis on the episode here!

---

Amazing beginning! The story started off very creatively! The story of Krishna in the beginning symbolizes that even though his mother was someone else, another woman loved him like his own mother would. It foreshadows the situation with Ruhi - that she couldn't get her own mother's love, but she won't be deprived of a mother's love at all! Very symbolic to the story!

The character's seem like they have depth. Ishita's parents have hobbies - they are interested in crosswords and horoscopes.

Divyanka looks really pretty in her dentist attire! Ishita clearly respects her mom a lot by the way she speaks to her. Her mother tells her that her horoscope says that she'll meet someone today! Ishita rolls her eyes as if she doesn't believe in horoscopes.

Ishita is going to bring the money for the lady, but Ishita's mother is trying to get her out of the situation. 😆 Oh gosh, their situation is funny! I love Ishita's mother! She kind of reminds me of Savita from Pavitra Rishta, but that's a good thing because Savita was hilarious!

Ishita's father's word: patience - this is probably the word that describes the crux of the story. Ishita's patience to win the love of Ruhi and Ruhi's father! Ishita's patience to be the true Yashodas of Ruhi. Amazing foreshadowing once again!

LOL "bumper" is at the marriage function thing and they think that she's the one who wants to get married. This is hilarious!

Oh man the two mother's are so funny! I love their acting!

Finally, Raman's entry, who seems to be so impatient and grumpy LOL!

Ishita's speech was sweet and simple. She's very modest and simple! Ishita's mom and Raman's mom will have amazing scenes together haha! The way they keep talking about each other.

Aww Shakti is here and his character claims to have fallen in love with Ishita on first sight. Ishita doesn't believe in love at first sight. Nevertheless, she seems to respect Shakti's character and feels like he needed to know the truth of her infertility. Oh man, they called back saying the "kundli" didn't match but we know the real reason they rejected her was because of her infertility. I felt really bad for Ishita. But she seems to have come to terms with it. She accepts the fact that many people don't want to accept an infertile woman.

Then she talks about Subhu (?) who loved her but he left her after knowing her truth. She seems to be really hurt when she thinks about him. I think there'll be a love triangle involving him later on, knowing Ekta.

Ishita's line: Marriage does not deserve so much importance to the extent where I can't live without it is an amazing line. In today's world, independent single women do exist! I love how Ishita brought that up.

Ishita seems a dog on the ground, then she sees a girl, Ruhi, walk towards the dog. Ishita gets worried and starts to walk towards the girl who picked up the dog. Ishita runs and grabs her, protecting her from the incoming car.

Beautiful scene. And the way that Ishita looks at Ruhi - her horoscope came true, she found her true love today and even fell in love at first sight! Ruhi changed her views on love immediately. This last scene was so beautiful!

Precap; VINEET RAINA I LOVE HIM!!! Anyways, so he has a brother. Another possible love triangle for Ekta. Let's see what happens!

I loved this episode!
Edited by ilovepyaar - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FromTheAshes thumbnail
The show will be airing from tuesday but it was 3rd right?
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Yeah you're right. I thought it started today.
Edited by ilovepyaar - 10 years ago
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Does that means, in your place also, this is starting on 4th?
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
First episode was awesome :D Looking forward to what happens tomorrow! Divyanka was really good and Ruhi is endearing as well :) Waiting for Ishita and Raman to meet ! Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
First episode was simply WOW! :) :D
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i must say INTERESTING beginning EK managed to do with THE FIRST SCENE..i ws surprised as to y begin a show with a cartoon show n tht too Lord Krishna's birth story?but by the time epi ended i completely understood.. Ishita had said at the end of the cartoon show to lil kid tht not just Krishna ws born BUT two mothers were also born... Ruhi is goin to be Krishna and Ishita is goin to be  Yasoda and v saw the by the last scene of todays epi itself..⭐️⭐️⭐️...

The base is set..families r at loggerheads...leads r also goin to be at loggerheads..😆😆..bt Ruhi is THE link which is gonna bind all these..

When Ishita's mom said as per astrology someone will come to her life today n she will literally giv her life to tht... I thought oh Karan's entry... but wow EK took me by surprise..it ws Ruhi's entry and Ishita did put her life at stake for a moment...And tht SHEER HAPPINESS Ishita had when she touched Ruhi's face by rememberin her mom's words-that ws THE BEST MOMENT of aaj ka epi for me...👏👏👏...

so lik ALWZ EK managed to give good start to her new show lik she did with YHM..😃😃...

waitin for Raman-Ishita first meet...
Edited by Nikki_Titli - 10 years ago
-Varshaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Godd kya boloon first episode ke baare mein.. First of all I would like to thank the great Ekta Kapoor for giving us Divyanka back as Ishita!! I loved her entry the way she told the story of Lord Krishna was awesome!! The last scene was the best for me from whole the episode!! The way she looked at Ruhi was just so good just like a mother would do and also Ishita remembering her mother's words in the last scene.. Yes she did fell in love at first sight with cute little Ruhi.. Now waiting for Karan's entry in the show and Ishita and Raman's first meet.. 10/10 rated for today's episode!! Again Ekta did not disappoint me as a viewer!! Eagerly waiting for tomorrow's episode.. :DEdited by TrulyLoveSaRuv- - 10 years ago
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Nikki,its really nice to see you here hun 🤗 Loved your take on the episode,you have said it beautifully! And i completely agree with it! Ekta has done a wonderful job! Hopefully this tempo continues and the future episodes follow the same rhythm as well ! Will add more tomorrow,im right now ol through the phone :P Gnite <3Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Nikki,its really nice to see you here hun 🤗 Loved your take on the episode,you have said it beautifully! And i completely agree with it! Ekta has done a wonderful job! Hopefully this tempo continues and the future episodes follow the same rhythm as well ! Will add more tomorrow,im right now ol through the phone :P

i already commented in ur WU thread...

so hi once again my frnd..🤗🤗...after SC,v r at yet another forum since the beginnin..😳😳...

Ekta alwz does the beginnin in the classic style..👏👏...bt future-v all knw hw is she..😆

so i hv already made up my mind tht i will watch n njoy the show jab tak its fine for me...uske baad QUIT lik i alwz do with her shows..😆