Doli Armaano Ki

Episode Discussion and LIVE Updates Thread #1 ,ALL Welcome!

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for this thread Dev 🤗 To all those who dont know me,you can call me Abhi ðŸ˜Š
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Since i have Zee Hd at home.,i have already seen the episode...
entertaining first episode..

today jst inro of all characters in the show...

and the high light wqas face offbetwen trisha and samrat...
*Dev.* thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DeliciousAS

Since i have Zee Hd at home.,i have already seen the episode...

entertaining first episode..

today jst inro of all characters in the show...

and the high light wqas face offbetwen trisha and samrat...

More than the high light, i found Boy's behaviour very rude to that girl which is not convincing me at all.
He should have supported that girl if she was in need of help but true that we cannot depict person's  nature from their cloths --->>> Like Trisha told.

I just saw same , nice 1st episode.

Dev
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
It was a good first episode ! Just a character sketch of everyone! But that guy,Samrat I dislike ! I mean if a female is being troubled by some people,should he not help her ? Rather he's giving her lessons there ! Female lead,Urmi is sweet and I like Trisha too,she is spunky and brave! Btw is Trisha,Urmi's friend ?  And Urmi's bhabhi is the shallow jealous type..
And she is the one who is the domineering person in the relationship ,I feel because Urmi's brother seems meek,to me.Dadi is adorable and so is Urmi's sister ðŸ˜† Urmi is loved by all,and I like the family dynamics there ! The Precap shows that Trisha is aware that it is the same obnoxious guy who is the dulha! Will she tell Urmi ? Then how will the marriage continue because Urmi would not like such a person,right ? Waiting to see what happens tomorrow.. 
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Hey... call me Yaari...

Thanks for this thread.. usually i watch episodes repeat lolzz.. so hope to catch luve discussions on this thread... bookmarked <3
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: surbhiholic

Hey... call me Yaari...

Thanks for this thread.. usually i watch episodes repeat lolzz.. so hope to catch luve discussions on this thread... bookmarked <3

Yaari ! It is really nice to see you here 🤗 And yay,we have a common show now :D  Hope to see you here often from now on 🤗
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
^ surely you will see me dear.. btw i am currently watching no show.. just getting updated from IF unless there's any must watch epi as my finals are beging from friday :( but i will keep coming here 🤗
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: surbhiholic

^ surely you will see me dear.. btw i am currently watching no show.. just getting updated from IF unless there's any must watch epi as my finals are beging from friday :( but i will keep coming here 🤗

Awwe I understand :( All the best for your exams hun 🤗 And yes,drop by ,whenever you're free ðŸ˜³
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
#Abhi thanks... i will surely drop here 😆 GN SD