Dr.Fear thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi all πŸ˜ƒ

as we see JD's life is his one & only daughter maithri 😳 ,

well loving the bond between them , they share such a cute relation with each other ,

what do u all think ?

will love to hear from u .

regards ,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Agree, JD and Matri share such a beautiful relationship that it melts my heart. Love the way he calls her his Princess😊 Samir is wonderful as a father yet againπŸ‘
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Yes just love their scenes together , the "princess" sounds so cute from

JD 😳 and yeah he is once again so wonderful ...
Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

loved the JD/Maitri scenes...but now that Rose has taken her away hope they do show some cute father/daughter moments as FB's.😊

Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rani

Agree, JD and Matri share such a beautiful relationship that it melts my heart. Love the way he calls her his Princess😊 Samir is wonderful as a father yet againπŸ‘

πŸ₯³

u do know why theses emo's πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

p.s - am trying to put lots of them but again IF is hungry...eating it all up😑😑
Edited by Rush2220 - 10 years ago
eshi.nl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I wanted to see Sinal having a girl child.it's Adoora πŸ˜­

Loving JD's scene with Maitri.and all their scenes are so natural.like that scene where JD brings her Hot chocolate..πŸ‘πŸΌ to Sameer and Roshni
Rajash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
For me JD - Maitri relation is the highlight of the show πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ just love to see their scene πŸ˜ƒ

@Rani  Mucho se for Rush's emos πŸ₯³
Dr.Fear thumbnail
He is such a good dad n yeah their relation is d highlight

Of the serial n will love to see FB scenes too
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
JD's relationship with Maitri is the main basis for the show.The father-daughter bonding is being explored so beautifully.πŸ‘Loving it..The daughter goes out alone so that she can buy birthday gift for her dad and surprise him,the father doesnt scold/shout at her for sneaking out  n falling in trouble but tells her in a sweet way that she shouldn't repeat it  as his life doesnt have any value without her...such a cute papa-beti jodi...

Looking forward to some FB scenes of this jodi in the coming epis.As per the promo we'll have emotional break down of JD and the beginning of his journey to get his daughter back.I'm sure we'll have some good father-daughter FBs

Always loved Samir's chemistry with kids.πŸ‘..Samir n Roshni walia are looking sooo adorable..They are rocking as JD and MaitriπŸ‘
Edited by -sahasra- - 10 years ago
Ani---Anisah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Father and daughter scenes are the best...JD and Maitri share a great bonding πŸ˜› Once again Samir has proved to be a great father πŸ‘ And the way he calls his daughter "Princess" 😳 Am sure he calls Ahana his Princess too 😳 Hope we get to see more father and daughter scenes..Well we can see them coming up 😳 πŸ˜›