Posted: 10 years ago
Hi dear members ,

as we know our show is of paranormal theme and we got to see many freaking and scary scenes

enough to make some of us to jerk out .

Which scene was the most scariest of all for u ??

do share ur views 😊

regards ,

so many scenes scared me but that lil boy...was haunting...i dont remember waht rose looks like but i so clearly remember the boy scenes...esp the way he suddenly appears and starts banging the car window...I think I screamed louder than Maitri n her friend. πŸ˜†

I also liked the triangle scene...i mean the way it forms etc...good special effects for TV.😊
Edited by Rush2220 - 10 years ago
gadbad ho gayi πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ab main kya bolu  not tht scared yet πŸ˜³ may be next time i will be πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Rajash

gadbad ho gayi πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ab main kya bolu  not tht scared yet πŸ˜³ may be next time i will be πŸ˜›

oye u did say that Ice-cream parlor was scary...maine toh dekha bhi nahin wo scene.
Originally posted by Rush2220

oye u did say that Ice-cream parlor was scary...maine toh dekha bhi nahin wo scene.
But not that scary na 😳 i meant ke tht gal (for her looks)was apt for that scene πŸ˜ƒ

Chalo let me say that scene scared me 😊
@Rush2220: lol πŸ˜† n same here the boy hitting on d windows

Scared me too .

@Rajash : If I say truly that ice cream parlour wasn't that scary, agree with u : )
i was concerned about that lil girl Maitri from the scene where she enters parlor.was relieved after JD's entry.just loved  that scene
Edited by eshi.nl - 10 years ago
Most scariest scene for me...hmmm...its yet to comeπŸ˜‰ May be in coming episodes.πŸ˜›But the pics Khauff begins fb pg posts are scary though.
I must say one thing...this Ringaaa Ringaaa Roses tune keeps on ringing in my ears even nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by -sahasra- - 10 years ago
Originally posted by .nightqueen

@Rush2220: lol πŸ˜† n same here the boy hitting on d windows

Scared me too .

@Rajash : If I say truly that ice cream parlour wasn't that scary, agree with u : )

That was too sudden.

btw you can call me Rush n Rajash is AshuπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by eshi.nl

i was concerned about that lil girl Maitri from the scene where she enters parlor.was relieved after JD's entry.just loved  that scene
Mucho se Eshi ... more that getting scared there i too was more concerned for Maitri's safety as we all knew she was heading towards a trouble for herself n her dad too

thats y m loving Khauff so much ...even though its a horror show m loving emotional connect between d characters so so much πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘