Good opening episode...

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Good entertaining epiosode of the shw..

Thy jst introduced us to all members in urmi family...

her dad and mom seem to be very simple..and love their daughter she seems to be apple of their eye...

her bro saurav seems to be good...

I seriously have doubts on urmi bhbahi samrat seems to be her chachera bhai...

Do nt know if she has any old issues to sort out with the family...

Urmi grandma is a nice lady..( She was krishnas dadi in Pratigya..)Loved her today..

Even urmi maasa and maasi gel well with thm...

Urmi younger sis Anushka is still naive...

Samrat again no clue..he dodnt support trisha frm goons today.and says u speak of womans equality so handle on ur own...

we need to c tomorrow if trisha reveals what happend..with her enroute to urmis house or she keeps mum...

Superb opening episode..

Please put forth ur views,,,If i have spelled any characters name worng let me know...😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarSmarty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice post dear. The opening episode was awesome. All the characters were strong enough to catch a glance. I too doubt Urmi's bhabhi may be she knows everything. And Samrat, he is a tough guy. He doesnt care about anything, he was only worried about the traffic and he in turn blamed trisha only for this problem. And his reply made her mouth shut. He seems to be rude and arrogant and indirectly urmi only told that the girl who will marry him will be unlucky. Precap seems interesting, lets wait and watch whether trisha reveals the truth or not. Beginning episode was a bang on and covered a lot of things.Edited by StarSmarty - 10 years ago
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Nice take on the episode dear! Sharing what I posted in the Discussions thread..

It was a good first episode ! Just a character sketch of everyone! But that guy,Samrat I dislike ! I mean if a female is being troubled by some people,should he not help her ? Rather he's giving her lessons there ! Female lead,Urmi is sweet and I like Trisha too,she is spunky and brave! Btw is Trisha,Urmi's friend ?  Meanwhile, Urmi's bhabhi seems to be the shallow jealous type..

And I feel that she is the one who is the domineering person in the relationship because Urmi's brother seems meek to me. Dadi is adorable and so is Urmi's sister,Anushka 😆 Urmi is loved by all,and I like the family dynamics there ! The Precap shows that Trisha is aware that it is the same obnoxious guy who is the dulha! Will she tell Urmi ? Then how will the marriage continue because Urmi would not like such a person,right ? Waiting to see what happens tomorrow.. 
Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
StarSmarty thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Nice take on the episode dear! It was a good starting episode..Sharing what I posted in the Discussions thread..</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">It was a good first episode ! Just a character sketch of everyone! But that guy,Samrat I dislike ! I mean if a female is being troubled by some people,should he not help her ? Rather he's giving her lessons there ! Female lead,Urmi is sweet and I like Trisha too,she is spunky and brave! Btw is Trisha,Urmi's friend ? And Urmi's bhabhi is the shallow jealous type..</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">And she is the one who is the domineering person in the relationship ,I feel because Urmi's brother seems meek,to me. Dadi is adorable and so is Urmi's sister,Anushka😆Urmi is loved by all,and I like the family dynamics there ! The Precap shows that Trisha is aware that it is the same obnoxious guy who is the dulha! Will she tell Urmi ? Then how will the marriage continue because Urmi would not like such a person,right ? Waiting to see what happens tomorrow..</font>

Yes i do agree that he should help the girl but he is very rude and dominant. I guess he is a grey shaded character according to articles. He is definately not a guy of urmi's dreams but i really doubt how she will tackle him as she seems to be very sweet.Edited by StarSmarty - 10 years ago
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: StarSmarty

Yes i do agree that he should help the girl but he is very rude and dominant. I guess he is a grey shaded character according to articles. He is definately not a guy of urmi's dreams but i really doubt how she will tackle him as she seems to be very sweet.

Even I feel that ! And what I think is,in the initial period after marriage,she is going to be shocked by how he is and will not know how to handle him..But I can see the spunky nature in her too,despite her being sweet so maybe through her love and patience or something she will try to make a better person out of him.. But this will be a very tough ride for her because from what we have seen,he is already arrogant and ill mannered,so he would not be prepared to listen to a word she says .. Over the course of time,she will achieve this and maybe he might fall in love with her during this journey.. I guess,this is what the story is about .. I may be wrong 😳
StarSmarty thumbnail

Even I feel that ! And what I think is,in the initial period after marriage,she is going to be shocked by how he is and will not know how to handle him..But I can see the spunky nature in her too,despite her being sweet so maybe through her love and patience or something she will try to make a better person out of him.. But this will be a very tough ride for her because from what we have seen,he is already arrogant and ill mannered,so he would not be prepared to listen to a word she says .. Over the course of time,she will achieve this and maybe he might fall in love with her during this journey.. I guess,this is what the story is about .. I may be wrong😳

Yes, i agree that she will change him but i guess adjustments will be from both sides. I mean according to promos she wanted him to treat her like a princess who is making her swing. Who does that in reality? So i guess he will become softer and she will also come out of dreamland and start feeling that marriage is not only love but also responsibilities.
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: StarSmarty

Yes, i agree that she will change him but i guess adjustments will be from both sides. I mean according to promos she wanted him to treat her like a princess who is making her swing. Who does that in reality? So i guess he will become softer and she will also come out of dreamland and start feeling that marriage is not only love but also responsibilities.

Yes! So both will have to undergo some changes,for the better.. More in the case of Samrat though😛 If they direct it well and if the writers are consistent with the characterisation,then this will be a pretty good story! Hoping for the best ⭐️
StarSmarty thumbnail

Yes! So both will have to undergo some changes,for the better.. More in the case of Samrat though😛If they direct it well and if the writers are consistent with the characterisation,then this will be a pretty good story! Hoping for the best⭐️

Yes samrat has to change a lot and urmi will learn on her own as the time will go. Her experiences will make her smart and matured.
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i have to watch on repeat hehe...

Nice take Meera Abhi
Priya-Anand thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya opening episode really good