Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Haha, I agree. 

It is hard to ignore her shows. I'm hoping this one goes well. Seems very interesting until now.. But then again, I have only watched Promo's so far. 
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Same here 😆 and even if i count. most of my fav couples are from her shows only. lets see how far we can watch it and like it. 
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
but I'm a gr8 fan of ekta kapoor, her shows and her every jodis like sujal kashish, robby kasturi, ksbkbt young jodis, kggk young jodis, arjun kaajal, angad kripa, nimmo kunaal, kavyanjali sooo on. no matter what her show turns out I will still love to watch it...m a malayalee but through her serial I learned hindi...so always a gr8 fan of ekts shows 😃
and this one looks promising, lets see how she deal with it 😉

Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

I always swear to boycott her soaps

then i end up coming ðŸ˜† 
my recent boycott was pavitra rista but i do cheat and watch it sometimes
now im watching this for divya and karan ðŸ˜­
ekta always does this 
i just hope she doesn't ruin this serial ðŸ˜¡
i hope there is no love triangles, and step brother- sister love triangles ðŸ˜­
anyway im giving this a chance with new expectations
hope ekta doesn't let me down 

WTH ðŸ¤¢
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Loool oh man, I love Ekta. That's all I'll say. She entertains me. She makes me cry in her shows... sometimes. Her shows make me laugh. Her shows make me fall in love with the couples she creates. Some of her shows make me roll my eyes and wonder how a show can be so silly (i.e Pavitra Rishta). But her old shows, the K ones and a few more (KZK, KMH, Tere Liye) are going to be forever in my heart. <3
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Lovely topic @TM

lik many of u,evn i share love-hate relation with Ekta and her shows...😆..

2003-2008 - i had watched most of her K shows n ws very much in love with them too...n i hated her for ruining all of them too..

afer 2008 i had vowed myself ki never to fall into trap of EK again..

bt 2011 i again went back seein another EK show-"Bade Ache Lagte Hain"..bt tht too i quit by this year..😆

And when i thought,EK came with this...i ws mainly excited to c coz it ws Cezanne who ws hero 1st..oh hw much i loved him as Anurag of KZK...... I ws sad when he ws replaced..But when i came to knw who ws the new one...i ws happy as i loved Karan as Robbie of Kasturi too..... Divyanka is a good actress too...so JODI clicked...upar se EK's show at Star Plus after ages and tht too at 11pm slot-which ws once upon a time my most fav EK show-Kahiin Toh Hoga ka timeslot...... so all these made decide to give the show a chance jst lik i did with many EK shows in past..😆

EK-i can never understand her evn aftr 10 years of seein,hearin abt her shows..😆...She makes them and she only destroys them..!!

@Asharkibiwi... oh wow u a malayalee?me too..😊
Edited by Nikki_Titli - 10 years ago
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Nikki_titli ..But when i came to knw who ws the
new one...i ws happy as i loved Karan as Robbie
of Kasturi too.. ... Divyanka is a good
actress too...so JODI clicked...upar se EK's show
at Star Plus after ages and tht too at 11pm slot-
which ws once upon a time my most fav EK
show-Kahiin Toh Hoga ka timeslot...
... so all these made decide to give the show
a chance jst lik i did with many EK shows in
past..
EK-i can never understand her evn aftr 10 years
of seein,hearin abt her shows.. ...She makes
them and she only destroys them..!!
@Asharkibiwi... oh wow u a malayalee?me too..

same here...m excited to see robbie after a long time...yup hi5... 😊
StarSmarty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lol, i also want Ekta to make the concept interesting without including unwanted tracks..Lets hope for the best.
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

Lovely topic @TM

lik many of u,evn i share love-hate relation with Ekta and her shows...😆..

2003-2008 - i had watched most of her K shows n ws very much in love with them too...n i hated her for ruining all of them too..

afer 2008 i had vowed myself ki never to fall into trap of EK again..

bt 2011 i again went back seein another EK show-"Bade Ache Lagte Hain"..bt tht too i quit by this year..😆

And when i thought,EK came with this...i ws mainly excited to c coz it ws Cezanne who ws hero 1st..oh hw much i loved him as Anurag of KZK...... I ws sad when he ws replaced..But when i came to knw who ws the new one...i ws happy as i loved Karan as Robbie of Kasturi too..... Divyanka is a good actress too...so JODI clicked...upar se EK's show at Star Plus after ages and tht too at 11pm slot-which ws once upon a time my most fav EK show-Kahiin Toh Hoga ka timeslot...... so all these made decide to give the show a chance jst lik i did with many EK shows in past..😆

EK-i can never understand her evn aftr 10 years of seein,hearin abt her shows..😆...She makes them and she only destroys them..!!

@Asharkibiwi... oh wow u a malayalee?me too..😊

Same here. I try to avoid her shows cos it strats out to be good then she ruins it. I hope this doesn't lose its magic. But she has created a lot of my fav Jodi's also. I am also a malayalee