•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
There was a small segment , SS was seen searching for Maitri , there are many kids dressed up like the lil guy who tried to stop Maitri in yesterdays's episode. And there is another girl as well ( probably kidnapped by Rose ðŸ˜• ) A brief interview , how cute Roshni ( Not Me ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†) was staring at him with a smile, they make such an adorable father-daughter 

Starts from 3.50

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17w6ho_saas-bahu-aur-saazish-2nd-december-2013-part-6_creation
Edited by -Roshani- - 10 years ago
I watched this segment on tv today 😃 Loved the short interview by Samir 😳 Thank u for sharing the link.. 🤗 Now I can watch it again 😉
BTW those kids in the background made me scared..Dont know how I will watch the actual episode 🤔 😭 😆 Edited by Ani---Anisah - 10 years ago
TFS
Loved Samir Sir's short interview 😊 Li'l Roshni was listening to him so carefully that was so cute n sweet...😳

Glad that we will get to see her back again soon 😃 The story is getting more n more interesting looking forward to it ...
oh! how cute!! The way Roshni(not you Rosh!😆) is looking at Samir Awesome father-daughter!!
TFS Rosh!!!
i had watched it yday on TV.😊
loved d way our cute Roshni was looking at sammy...aww dat  ws indeed damnn cute
Originally posted by -Hima-

oh! how cute!! The way Roshni(not you Rosh!😆) is looking at Samir Awesome father-daughter!!

Ekjactly ðŸ˜›  mein itni cute ni hoon ðŸ˜†

Finally, the wait comes to an end!! Handsome hunk of Television will be in @ZoomTV off on Thursday to b ur #TellyMate pic.twitter.com/amZ9sjqijK

For all you fans waiting and wanting SAMEER SONI to be your #TellyMate, Thursday is your day!! @Anisah_Parichay pic.twitter.com/BHoVZKLR4V

Post in your Questions/messages as Sameer Soni will be your #TellyMate this Thursday @ParichayOnline @Anisah_Parichay pic.twitter.com/6YG9WLOwjQ