do u hav or had a dream like sayuka has ? do share

honestyfirst thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Do u ever had a dream like sayukta has ...
She wants to become mechanical engineer ...
...diff people hav diff dreams like becoming teacher doc etc ...
Nsome will be confused but takes the decision wen time comes ...
I was a little confused ...in wat field i shud go ...
But finally i listen to my heart n did engineering with computer ...
...n i am happy about it ...

Share wat were/is ur dreams...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvrainaarti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
My dream when I was little was to be a lawyer...I even got great marks in law classes but I got more attracted to business...so now I'm doing my bba in entrepreneurial leadership.
ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
always wanted to become a fashion designer..but took mba.. but now  side byy side doing fashion course so in a way following my dream
nyzahida96 thumbnail
As a child I wanted to be a teacher. Once I hit high school my parents wanted me to do something in medical. Listening to my parents I majored in RN Nursing for the 1st semester of college, but then I took things in my hands and changed my major to Accounting something I've enjoyed doing for the second semester. Now I will be graduating this December 18 with an AA in Accounting. I feel proud and happy with my decision and so is my dad and grandpa now. :)
rkbala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
when i was younger..thern i wanted to do MBA...
bt den after my 10th results...i opted for science wd maths stream.nd wanna do engg in IT...nd den wanna join civil services...😊
prithuvi.k thumbnail
i lyk to be a charted accountant...bt im confused and scared to do so wether it is diffivult or nt ...nw aftr watching this serial i think nothing it difficult if we tried our best in it...
honestyfirst thumbnail
Originally posted by: prithuvi.k

i lyk to be a charted accountant...bt im confused and scared to do so wether it is diffivult or nt ...nw aftr watching this serial i think nothing it difficult if we tried our best in it...

Ya nothing is difficult ...if u do ur best ...
KaranSG_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i always wanted to do something in creative field.i enjoy doing designing and km a firm believer in making your career in what you enjoy doing.so this year is my 12th boards and i have applied for nift and other designing institutes.i just hope they will select me.
honestyfirst thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_kash

i always wanted to do something in creative field.i enjoy doing designing and km a firm believer in making your career in what you enjoy doing.so this year is my 12th boards and i have applied for nift and other designing institutes.i just hope they will select me.

Wish u best of luck ...
I am sure they will select u 😃
BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I always wanted to be a forensic expert! And now I am doing graduation with Biotechnology. Now planning to going in the field of forensic Biotechnology 😃.