Koffee with IF - Episode 3 with Karthikka!

Posted: 10 years ago
         Hello friends!😆                 
ðŸĨģðŸĨģ

======================================

Welcome back! 😊

This month's guest is an IF veteran who has been here for some time...

She is a big fan of Radhika's serial 
Vani Rani ⭐ïļ 

She has a flair for words and if you have been in the Other Topics forum, you would have seen her humorous stories...

Everyone, please welcome to the stage... 👏 ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘

So everyone please start sending in your questions now! 😃

ðŸĪŠ Episode 3 coming your way!

Edited by Pallanguzhi - 10 years ago
Hi Karthikka!!
Enjoyed reading your writings here...

My questions:

How did you flair for writing start?

Are you a journalist by profession?

Name your favourite lyrics of a Tamil song.

Name your favourite quote.

Write a quick, short humorous review of a Tamil movie you've seen recently.

Name a moment in your life when you spoke so eloquently during a fight/ argument...
it left the other person speechless.ðŸ˜ģ

Name a moment in your life when someone you least expected spoke to you so articulately...
it left you speechless!!😆

Which weapon is more powerful...
the tongue or the pen? Why?

If the tongue couldn't speak, the mouth couldn't smile, the hands couldn't hug, and fingers couldn't move to type, draw, hold a pen or even use sign language...
then how would you choose to best express your thoughts to others?

Karthikka you are in the hot seat  😉

how do you balance - work - family - and VR

what do you love so much but didn't have time to do it

i will come with more questions later

Dear friends

I am away at the moment. Will be back Saturday night. Will answer your questions then. 😃
hiya Karthikka .. All the Best..

Will be back with my questions after my return from chennai..
aww the most awaited hot seat - Karthi, welcome welcome . For the first time Roja MIGHT ask Q s!!! 
Guys Karthikka may be the first of IF members to hear her name in a serial! ðŸ˜ƒðŸ‘ Karthi, tell us how you felt during that moment in VR. â­ïļ
Karthikka, welcome welcome ðŸ˜† I know you are having a good holiday. Take your time re.

My set :- 

You mention before this holiday is special. Tell us why and with whom are you with 😉 If its too personal you can ignore this okie 😆

How long have you been in IF? What made you land here?

You mention before you hated Chellameh and said will never watch Radhika serials. How did you get glued to Vani Rani?

Hi Karthikka!!
Hi Spain...😃

Enjoyed reading your writings here...

Thank you.

My questions:

How did you flair for writing start?

I cannot pinpoint it exactly but I was good in languages at school, including Malay, which was a tough subject. I remember when I was 11, my teacher asked me whether I wanted  to be a novelist when I grew up. When I was a teenager I started writing for school magazines. I was inspired however by someone hailed in the world of English literature as The Master ie PG Wodehouse. I am a bibliophile as well.

Are you a journalist by profession?

No I am not but my profession does involve languages and the use of words. ðŸ˜‰

Name your favourite lyrics of a Tamil song.

Where do I start? I have so many - lyrics from Vaseegara (the song), Nenjukulle, Unnal Kannatha Naal...but depends on my mood actually. Right now I am in ultra-retro mood and for the past few nights I have been listening to Malarum Vaan Nilavum from Mahakavi Kalidas.

malarum vAn nilavum sinthum azakellAm
un ezil vaNNamE
kuzalum yAzisaiyum konjsum oliyellAm
un kural vaNNamE

Name your favourite quote.

Life has a habit of coming back and biting you in the ar*e. (my own...😆)

Write a quick, short humorous review of a Tamil movie you've seen recently.

Arambam. They said make it simple. I wish they had.

Name a moment in your life when you spoke so eloquently during a fight/ argument...
it left the other person speechless.ðŸ˜ģ

Oh, that happens all the time actually...most of the time is the battle of the sexes. Sorry, but I need to be a bit crude here. I met a famous sociologist a few months back for the first time and he sad to me and my friends " I have come to the conclusion that a man with balls is not as powerful as a woman with a c...". I said "It takes a man with balls to admit that".ðŸ˜ģ He was speechless. The women all fell about laughing. My sister thought it was crude but no more crude than a sexist bloke who tried to show off. I don't believe in fighting eloquently. Mine is cutting it short with a few choice words.😆 (please let me know if this breaks the forum rules and I will edit it. ðŸ˜‰)

Name a moment in your life when someone you least expected spoke to you so articulately...
it left you speechless!!😆

I was doing a training session. A bit pissed off by some trainees who filled up the form naming the trainer as Mr. Karthikka...so I told them off for not getting my gender right. Then as the training went on, I chose a participant from China and said "Look at Ma here...he is ...he is that...blah blah". Upon which the participant stood up and said I am she not he".  I was speechless. Then I said "Touche". In my defence, she did dress like a man. ðŸ˜†

Which weapon is more powerful...
the tongue or the pen? Why?

The pen. It can record for posterity what the tongue can't.

If the tongue couldn't speak, the mouth couldn't smile, the hands couldn't hug, and fingers couldn't move to type, draw, hold a pen or even use sign language...
then how would you choose to best express your thoughts to others?

Oh, my facial expressions are very eloquent. Half the time I win my arguments that way - looking suitably scornful or disbelieving or incredulous without saying a word. ðŸ˜†

God, spain, you do ask some interesting questions. ðŸ˜†

Edited by Karthikka - 10 years ago
Originally posted by kalki2007

Karthikka you are in the hot seat  😉
I know Kalki...all Ravi's fault. ðŸ˜†

how do you balance - work - family - and VR

Multi-task, mum and maid. Hehehe.

what do you love so much but didn't have time to do it

Cooking. It is a passion with me and it is relaxing, inspirational and imaginative.

i will come with more questions later

Sure.