Koffee with IF - Episode 3 with Karthikka! - Page 11

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by ThangamPlus

WHAT??? 😲 M.R Radha is Raadhika's father???
Is that why Radha Ravi is like a step-brother to Raadhika or something?

What message is Shenba's suicide conveying to an average person? I have a message that someone can take from her story, and it's not good. So, let's see if there are any other messages???

Oh Shathir, you didn't know??? 🤣 She is so proud of the fact. Yes, that is why Radha Ravi is her stepbrother. Vasu Vikram who did the role of Murthy in Vani Rani is her step nephew.

You are still young, you have time to form strong opinions...but you do have quite admirable views, young man. 😃
OMG  Coffee with IF 3rd interview in progress. srima kumbakarni up up, be more active. Just saw this thread , almost after 3 months. Nice one pallanguzhi
Originally posted by ThangamPlus

Love your favorite quote, ironically your favorite quote is the one you made up. 😆

Yep, that's me... I wonder what gave it away... 😆

Ah, you follow Eastenders, I always wanted to ask this to someone? 😃

Have you watched all the episodes of Eastenders (is is about 4800)?

No, I haven't. Ever since I left UK. Is there anywhere I could watch them?

When did you start following this or how long have you been watching this?

When I was a student - Dirty Den was the main villain. This was before his comeback.

And have you watched all the episodes of Neighbours?

No, Same fate as Eastenders. I used to watch it when I was in the UK. Lost touch so much now.

Also, do you watch/have you watched any Korean serials, if so what is your opinion of them - I found your threat of moving from Tamil to Korean serials quite amusing. 😆

Hopefully, that doesn't happen. 😃
No I havent. Basically Korean serials are love stories and many Malaysians I know watch them - even though they don't understand the language. They are very very popular. Interest in the language (there is even a Korean Language Society in my university) and visits to Korea rose after the serials. I just might watch them if VR does not buck up.  😆

Karthi, I have also been recommended for them 😆 I had a go at two Chinese serials years ago, and believe me, I was enthralled, even though I couldn't understand anything. (Thank goodness for English subtitles) 😃 That took up my schedule for Saturday afternoon for 10 weeks. Go for it! 😆
Srima, thank you akka, the credit also goes to Karthi, Nithyakka and Rojakka 😃 
Seriously, I am thinking of watching them.
It was fun and I am glad that the heat is now lessened.

or has it?
Well, Karthi, it was great having you on the "show"! How was your experience? 😊
Anything to say to our audience? 😆

And thank you for taking the time to answer all of our questions with your well thought out, inspiring and funny answers! 😃 
Edited by Pallanguzhi - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Pallanguzhi

Well, Karthi, it was great having you on the "show"! Agreed!! 😃 How was your experience? 😊 She had loads and loads of fun with us, of course.. 😉 😆

Anything to say to our audience? 😆 This answer I'm waiting for, yenakku aapu confirmed.. 😆 

And thank you for taking the time to answer all of our questions with your well thought out, inspiring and funny answers! 😃 Karthi deserves a HUGE round of applause for being our Rockstar.. 👏 🤗

Originally posted by incorrigible