Koffee with IF - Episode 3 with Karthikka! - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Karthikka.. gaggaga pongo.. I enjoyed all your answers..

My set of questions:

Adikadi munumunukum paadal..

Favourite Colour..

Favourite Dress:

Favourite Cuisine:

Favourite Flower:

Hobby..

Pets..

An unforgettable funny incident ..

An unforgettable sodhappal..

Meendum Sandhipom ..
Edited by nithyamkv - 10 years ago
Originally posted by incorrigible

On Fun Stuff

Favourite music director? Favourite director?

ARR, Mani Ratnam...but KS Ravikumar runs a close second (although he does annoy me sometimes). Mani doesnt do humour, hence KSR as a close second.

Has Tamil cinema or serials ever portrayed a perfect male lead / an ideal man? If yes, who. If no, please describe this paragon of virtue and name the actor best suited to portray him.

Raghuvaran in Anjali. Loving and supportive husband,  loving and understanding father. Rajesh in Vani Rani is a close second, extremely supportive of his stupid wife.

Favourite book? Favourite author? Favourite genre?

I don't have ONE favourite book or ONE favourite author. All books by Wodehouse, the Rumpole series by John Mortimer, the No.1 Ladies Detective Agency books by Alexander McCall Smith. I also love the Stieg Larsson trilogy.

A book that changed your life? A movie that changed your life?

Oscar Wilde's De Profundis. I read it when I was 19 and that affected the way I looked at Life since then. No such movie though but MGR songs had an effect on me (not the love songs though) πŸ˜†

Name something crazy you would like to try as a hobby.

Bungee jumping. πŸ˜†

I was just going to say " Ahpah, finished Shree's questions" and along comes Nithya.πŸ˜•
πŸ˜†
Edited by Karthikka - 10 years ago
Shree, you asked me whether I had any regrets. I said two. Add a third one.
I regret not continuing my correspondence with Surya. Imagine, I could have been Jyothika's new best friend and attended their wedding. Yes, I knew him before he was famous and got married to Jyo. Feel like kicking myself now.
Originally posted by Karthikka

All but none. πŸ˜†Actually I am Karthigai nadchitram, so I chose Karthikka. My real name was announced to the whole world by Arun Kumar Rajan (Surya) in Vani Rani. 

Aaha.. πŸ˜ƒ Big mystery solved.. πŸ˜†

😲 Rajesh-ah?? πŸ˜²

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Nithya Ka, Ravi, another good candidate for VRYPMS.. πŸ˜†

Shree, you asked me whether I had any regrets. I said two. Add a third one.
I regret not continuing my correspondence with Surya. Imagine, I could have been Jyothika's new best friend and attended their wedding. Yes, I knew him before he was famous and got married to Jyo. Feel like kicking myself now.

😲 Ithu yeppa pa nadhanthuche?  What a waste yaar, he's one of the few Tamil heroes who does some intelligent movies.. πŸ˜•
Edited by incorrigible - 10 years ago
Rajesh, despite his thadi, sacrificed everything for stupid Selvi.
Many yeas ago -  he called himself R S Suriya then. πŸ˜”
Originally posted by incorrigible

😲 Rajesh-ah?? πŸ˜²

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Nithya Ka, Ravi, another good candidate for VRYPMS.. πŸ˜†

Hello, think about it. He is not a paragon of virtue but he is willing to put his ego and personal happiness aside for his wife. I would be happy if I had someone like him (intellectual compatibility than engeyo iddikithu)

Enna puthusa mathi vidure ennaiya?

I would be happy if I had someone like him (intellectual compatibility than engeyo iddikithu)

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Edited by incorrigible - 10 years ago