Nadheswaram

Nadaswaram October 2013 archive - Page 3

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
saturday me ... Oct.26th
Guhan chasing ragini...sorry ragini sorry ragini nnu orey polambal..Ragini takes her seruppu and shows...😲😆..leave or adichuruven..Guhan shcoked...but as we all kow..love has no VMSS...manam ponalum ok nnu guhan follows ragini again...Ragini warns him to stay away from her illainna i'll tell my annan and my annan vandhu midhiparu..(kizhiparu🤬..edhavadhu nalla sollira poren..)...Ragini leaves and fraud rajesh who is hiding beind a van calls guhan...Guhan calls him drogi and rajesh in return call guhan a drohi...Guhan pottufies saabam...wait and watch da..ragini ya kalyanam panni kaatren...🤢(velai illai ivingalukku🤢)...

Prasad's house...Maha and pirai paasam wala oppari vaching...Pushpa samadana paduthufies both...Oppari session over and mokkai starts...Pirai says i will buy a plot for in karaikudi ...u and ur fmaily come there...P's mom says vendam...veetoda maapu nnu  kindal pannuvanga...And P's appa thatting chaingg chakk...pirai and pushpa sad...Kelambarom nu solranga...P's dad and mom tells them to stay back..thiruvizha mudichu polam nu...Some more mokkai from ammatchi and MM...

jegan's house...Rohini crying...Comes to her appa and says my vootukar not picking up his phone...JEgan calls raasu mama and his phone is also not reachable..ashok calls rohini's husband and adhuvum goes unanswered...jegan and co confused...Oru man comes and gives some details to ashok..ashoks gets his mobilephone and makes a call to rohini's husband...he picks up but cuts the call immediately ater hearing ashok's voice...man leaves..

Ashok says indha aalukku that gokul better...jegan and co thitting...Rohini crying and runs inside...Jegan starts polambing...evlo dhaan aapu vangaradhu naama??😭😭asks jegan ...cycle gap la marakama praises sokku family🤢jegan tells ashok not to talk abt gokul to rohini hereafter..

Prasd's house...Prasda orders for biriyani...Madhavi MM kku sethu order pannu nnu solludhu ..Ammachi says no no..thiruvizha time ..no biriyani..Madavi goes and pathavchufies to MM ...ammaci comes there and ties a manjal kayiru on MM's hand and aadufies saamy with kulavai sathaam..(ennangada nadakudhu inga...yenyya ippadi usura vaangareenga😭😭)....MM super shcoked...whaaat?... No biriyani for me??..and cries...

Biriyani vandhachu...Ellarum round katti eating and prasad calls madavi and MM stops her...pogadha...my hands la kaappu kattirukku..no biriyani for you also...MM and madhavi peru moochu vitting...🤢Kezhavi vidama tortures us till the end with the biriyani matter...

Thdoarum.

naasama poravaingalae...Story eppadi proceed panradhu nnu theriyala nna leave vittuttu engayachum  pongada...yen ippadi biriyani ya vachu ottreenga...idhula mon-sat ..6 days serial lam😡...Ungalukku ellam endha kadaiyilayum biriyani yae kedakka koodathu..neenga veetla senjalum sariyavae vara kodoathu...saabam saabam...saaabam😡

Edited by srima - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Monday Oct 28 2013 written update.

Original song : Chennai city gangstaa

hey yo oh my madrasi people
this is hard kaur 
all the way from mumbai

here we show you how to drink
and we show you how to party
you ain't got no goa beach
you ain't got no sharukh khan
you ain't got no India gate
and we shoot questions you are so late
buy mercedes cars
got that are rolling on my arm
so what you wanna say
saala Hip Hop Tamizha

Our versoin😆😆(sung by pp dir thirumurugan🤢)

Hey yo tamil alladha other ppl.
this is gopi
all the way from set PP
Here we show u how to shout
and we show u how to  RKO

u ain't got no sokku towel
u ain't got no mangatha mouth
u ain't got no mahesu alaral
u ain't got no loosu raasu

and we have a story that u could never understand
buy a karagatakaran car
got that rolling on my head
so what u wanna say
saala all other serial directors

Episode 894 update

Ragini tells her "guhan kku sruppu kaatina" story to her owner (parlour)...Owner amma supports guhan...She says guhan came here and told me that he loves u...I told him abt ur past...He said he still loves u...Then i told him to talk to his parents abt this rishta..He said he came here only to work for rajesh...but now iam really truly in love with ragini and i want to start a  newlife with her"...Ragini shocked to hear all this..(shocked nnu podren...but i dont understand adhu enna expression nnu paadhi banana vaayila pottu muzhunga mudiyama kashta padra maadhiri oru kevalamana expression)...But she still not ready to beleive/forgive guhan...She calls him a drohi..and i dont want to talk abt him...Owner amma tries to convince her but ragini is stubborn...(nee kalyanam panni mudikaradhukulla..5 earth quake ..2 tsunami vandhurum..aanalum nee kalyanam panna maatta..un director um serial la mudikka maataru)...

Nelli's house...Lola comes and calls kaamu and paramu and tells them to brong their sons ...rendum poi kondu varanga babies aa..(orey sirippu ellarukkum...lola kathala...sirikudhu😲...kaamu azhugala sirikudhu😲...paramu moraikala sirikkudhu😲..idhu nelli veedudhana..idhu PP serial dhana??😲)....Lola gives gold chain to both her perandis...malliga earsla smoke...She oram kattufies paramu and edhdho talking...Suddenly she shouts...how dare u talk like this??..ladies koottam comes out and asks enna aachu...Malliga says this paramu calls me a maladi..Ladies shocked...Kaamu says i was here ingadhaan door kitta..Malliga irundhalum pesings...her husband comes and avanum thatting chaingg chakk...Kaamu and paramu pullainga mela promise panranga...(srima,eclat ellam ellarum enga poneenga..babies vachu play panranga parunga...rendu varthai nalla kelunga😡)..Malliga's husband scold her and tells her to go to her appa veedu and drags her away from the place...

Ramesh tamilnadu la thanni adichu mudichu kerala kku poitaru thanni adikka..He goes to one bar and tanni adiching..all kudimagans busy water beating ...idhula song and dance vera nadakudhu...(yov director..edhukkuya ippo indha scene kaatna...ramsh moonjiyum malayala thula oru name board um kaatna pathadha..nenga mattum busy naangallam vetti😡)....

Sokku house...magalir mattum eating...(onnu thingarainga illai oppari vaikaranga)...meenu worried abt her hubby and her son..pona manushans phone panlayae nnu

Ramesh kudichuttu road la thirinjings and sits near a building...andha building la dhaan gopi and sokkuirukanga..Sokku and meenu phone la konjings..ponnunga laughing...SOkku blade poding...next gopi and malar mokkai romance...Gopi ramesh kitta vararu but ramesh flat aayitaru face andha pakkam ...Gopi miss pannitaru🤢

Next thingaradhu prasad family...yesterday saturday biriyani...monday karuvadu...(mokkai mokkai mokkai..idhula how to eat karuvadu nnu practical lesson vera edukudhu kezhavi😡...naan ezhudha maaten adhellam..venugaravanga parthukonga )...

Thrissur...Katcheri ends..Gopi gives money to all pakka vathiyams..Sokku waiting for road crossing..he sees ramesh there ...He tries to follow him..

Thdoarum

Saturday ratna kku biriyani,minday enakku karuvadu...tuesday migan nnu enna waiting oo...hmmm😆

Edited by _SK_ - 10 years ago
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tuesday Oct 29
Episode 895

Luckily naan escape from food - siva mother was going to cook but not for me... 😆 

Sokku follows Ramesh Mappillai but looses. When Gopi comes back he informs him and decide to look out for him in wine shops.

In rasu mama korangu(I get irritated looking at him 😡 😡) house, Siva comes back. Rasu is angry for Siva back. He questions Siva if any one called from mama house. He says no. He tells him to take the bus and leave the night itself. Rohini calls and the name is stored as Chellam. rasu scolds him more for that and tells him to store as kazhuthai. 😲😲

Siva tries to ask why Rasu asking like this for that Rasu gives back and tells no questions asked.  Siva scared and walks away.

In Prasad house everyone get ready to go to thiruvizha. prasad mom and dad  say they are not coming as they have lot of work get cooking etc. 

Mottai machan wife asks him why he is scared of annan and MM says wait and watch and one day Prasad is going to get tortured by him. When prasad comes he becomes a potti pambu.

jagan meets a head and asks him to go to rasu and talk to him. He says I will talk to him.

Ithu yethukku???😕😕😕
In a ration shop magesu standign and a guy tries to cut off and people tell him he is a rowdy lady husband. magesu tells I am rodikku Rowdi and tries to hit her head. they run away.

Malar and Geetha come and a guy helps with ration. they see magesu standing in line and malar offer to help as well. But magesu chases her off.  

The head goes to rasu house and tries to talk about Rohini and asks what is the problem. they all ar worried. . but rasu doesn't answer. He advises Siva to talk to rohini. He leaves saying looks like you don't want to talk about rohini matter. After he leaves Rasu says they send samadhanam mutta payyanga and murukkaran Meesai... 

Thodarum...
Edited by migan - 10 years ago
lakshmikr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wednesday- Roh's panchayat,prasad Ching cha👏👏 & Meens meching malar😲 30.10.2013

Jags home all are waiting for the man whom they sent to talk with rasu.ashok is upset abt rasu n siva act. Big Man comes n tells that i never got hurt by rasu talks but i never experienced such situation in my life nu solluraru. jags is stunned at this n ask on happenings.BM  says whenever i talk about roh's matter all are kept silent. i hope they are all decided not to talk abt it. even siva didnt open his mouth nu solluraru.Jags is shocked to hear that siva is at home .ashok calls siva but got switched off message.roh's goes in crying.BM says he have some big plan in his mind so he is behaving like this lets not leave this let all of us go n get this sorted nu solluraru. all are getting ready to go to rasu home.

prasad family except prasad parents n gayu are in temple. prasad is sending MM to get prasadham n next to get water to clean maha's leg..MM got irritated but goes n bring water . prasad is happily cleaning wifeylegs puspa n pirai is overwhelmed at prasad care for maha. madhavi n mm getting pogaichal. MM takes prasad alone n tells him not to bend too much for wife.. prasad shuts him off n goes from there. MM says he will never leave this like it. nu solluran.

Jags family  in car, talking about how to talk to rasu. gets to see siva talking to someone in road in phone.stops car n runs towards him.siva shocked at them n leaves in bike fastly. roh's is broken
n wants to go back to home as she lost hope.all samathana paduthufies her n take her to car.malar , geets n next door girl comes home. malar tells geets not to open abt mahes meeting to meens.geets is nagging her n tells all are happening ultabulta in home nu sollitu goes in. both gets to see rags sitting alone. rags tells about guhan meeting in road. malar consoles her n ask her to be carefull with guys as she is going for job.also ask her not to tell kobi on it. ask rags to give missed call to her when he disturb her again ,she will take care of it nu sollura. all this are overheared by meens from door step who comes in with overwhelming expression gives apple to malar. geets takes it from malar. meens gives it back to malar n malar gives it to rags n geets n take one for her. meens gives kumkuma poo to malar n ask her to have it  in night with milk .geets n rags nags them , malar gets dull.

Screen Freezes.

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thursday 31.10.2013

MM returns home angrily. Prasad's parents worried seeing his roudhra mood. Asks him the reason for his sudden anger  [ ivanoda kopathukellam reason vera veNuma?]. MM starts his high pitch drama - Prasad pendati dasan ho gaya - in Maha mayakkam - always Maha manthram - doing pada puja , pada abishekam to Maha. Idellam not good sign . amam solliten - mark my words - your son is not going to be yours anymore.  You are going to lose your son very  soon.

Rohini husband hurriedly returns home & tells dad that Rohini family on their way to their house. Rasu murukking his meesai signalling he is up to some major drama. Jaggu family arrive. Rasu goes inside & bangs the door on their face . Obnoxious behaviour by  Rasu. Jag's family perplexed at his behaviour , unable to fathom the reason . Poor mediator man loses his cool running between the two parties trying to bring in truce. Rasu makes a mockery of the old man [ Paduveda badava].Finally Rasu tells that he will reveal everything over the phone & asks the party to vacate the place.

Guru & Mallika - Malli angry with hubby for hitting her. Guru pacifies , says it is only a drama . Takes her home & tells mom that malli pleaded with him , hence brought her back. Hence forth she will not behave in that manner.

Paramu nondhufies her vidhi, Feels it is better to die than lead such a worthless life. Leela & kamu console her & advise her to be bold & positive. Leela assures that ramesu will surely be back . Leela goes to puja room to put her petition before Al mighty.

Trissure . Net spread search for ramesu continues. Sokku & Gopi  eri iranging wine shops after wine shops . Free darshans of Trissure's Toddy Maddy Vikri kendras for viewers [ Toddy Maddy Vikri Kendra is Marathi version of Wine Shop]. Sokku finally locates him . Ramesu tries to escape , ends up at Gopi's hand. Again tries to escape . Gopi gives him a nice whack. Boozard fallas flat

ThiruMurugaaa Hammer is on the way for you too if you don't end this serial fast. Mudiyala engalala.