•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Can anyone forget the talented Krip Suri, who played a striking role of evil Rahukaal in his last supernatural showSavitri (Flying Turtles) on Life OK?

It's been few months that Krip is away from the small screen but here is a good news for all the fans of this handsome hunk!

The actor is all set to enter Channel V's new show Sadda Haq- My Life, My Choice produced by Beyond Dreams.

But there is some sad news too. Our sources informed us that the actor has suffered a massive accident last month. Well, the young guy was on his bicycle when someone on a bike hit him from behind. As a result, Krip's left hand got dislocated. Not only that, he also had several injuries on his body.

However the strong man that Krip is, he has started shooting for his new show in spite of having a bandage on his injured hand.

Bravo... we must say!!

Excited about his new show, Krip posted on Facebook, "Guys watch me in SADDA HAQ frm today on channal V as main protagonist ... Monday to Friday... jai sai ram."

We have also got to know that this time again he will be seen in a grey character in the show.

We tried calling him to know more details about the show, but he remained unavailable for comment.

We wish Krip a speedy recovery and good luck for his new show.

I like the lead pair, but i wonder this new guy is varad who will come between them 
Who is this guy ...can u post his photo here ? ...
Is he going to play role of vardhan ...
I mean prof vardhan ...
Lets wait n watch...
Looks interesting
Articles from Telly Chakkar are copyrighted and not meant to be shared on IF.

Topic Closed