Nadaswaram November 2013 archive - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Wednesday Update Nov.13th
Episode 907

By Lakshmikr

Subbu gets to meet that kutti broker n ask to help him to get his money. KB says he will help n ask for some money to search the same.subbu gives some money  n leaves.KB tells to his felow man that fellow has got esc, am collecting my commision from this guy slowly by telling this story. in home other kanthuvatti man is  waiting for subbu. where in madhavi comes out n gets to see KM waiting outside for subbu enquires him on his visit. he ask for subbu n says will for him.both mom n dad also enquires n gets same answer. by then subbu comes there. n gets to hear on this n makes madhvi to go in n goes alone with KM n pleads him by touching his feet.madhavi gets to see this from home. subbu gets 2 more days for paying debts. n sends him off. n comes back to family do his uthars again.madhavi nags him nicely.mom n dad  found this to be suspicious.

guru n co coming to NA home happily telling that deal is ok.n BIL of guru is asking for water beating party.guru says no to it.Moorty screams at them n ask them to be quiet. n all family disperse.BIL is going towards to ramesh room n noticing paramu is giving drinks to him. captures in mobile n shows this to guru n mallika. n tells will show off this to NA once he is back in home nu solluran.

Screen Freezes.

Edited by srima - 10 years ago
Thursday Nov 14, 2013

Updates by migan - Yes today I have taken my own bread with peanut butter and double Jam...

Innikku Panchayat special  

Guru/Mallika at NA house drinks panchayat 

NA comes home, Guru Machan teases everyone in family saying when I asked for drinks party you got mad, see what happened and he plays the video he recorded.

NA gets angry and he hits him and kicks him. He says I am the one who bought the drinks when Pramu asked me not ehr going ot the store. He says it is bad to video tape in own house. malliga and Guru tries to talk in support, he shuts them saying teach him manners.

Rohini/Siva - Malar talk panchayat
At night Siva comes in a romantic mood, Rohini fires at him saying why he behaved like that to Akka. Siva gets angry and teases her and her sister. Rohini says you changed, you weredifferent before the marriage and changed now. He says leave it and tries to touch her. Rohini moves away. Siva gets mad and challenges her saying you made a big mistake. I will not touch you until you cry and fall on my feet asking for sorry and he goes away.

Ramesh Panchayat -

NA family gathering - Ramesh Panchayat
NA family gather and NA advise to Ramesh. She tells how was Paramu before but now she changed - you corrected her by destroying yourself. He tells when I was young, even I tried to drink. The first tiem I got a bottle and came home to pour in a glass. I told I needed to drink to help with body pain. At that time your mother was selling Keerai and she brought another glass telling even i had body pain so pur me a glass. From that day onwards I never thought of drinking.  Atleast for your kid you need to change. In case of Paramu have you thought how hard it was for Paramu to ask me to buy drinks?

Ramesh cries and falls on daddy feet.

Moorthy says Ramesh to manage his business. paramu hesitates saying money, but Moorthy shuts him off sayign we need to give him a chance. NA praise Moorthy.

Guru. Malliga and Malliga cousin make fun of Ramesh and Moorthy saying lets wait and watch.

MM panchyat ๐Ÿ˜ก

In Prasad house as usual Prasad mom and dad doing what they usually do - upset, crying and whining about Mappillai.

Exactly MM comes at that time and asks them about howe much money and jewels thay got fro wedding. They mumble and he finds out 50 poun. He asks them to get 20 pouns from Maha as he has some kodukkal vangal. They hesitate and he threaten to go inform Sokku about Prasad and also tells you ahve some one sles's son and his savings suttufied why can't you share some with me.

He even teaches a lesson on how to ask maha.

No other go Prasad mom calls and asks Maha pleads her - maha immediately gives some jewels. Prsad takes it from them and he leaves.

Again Prasad mom and dad are left with why they can do well.  crying nondhing thala vithi. ๐Ÿค”

Thodarum...
Edited by hopper_ocean - 10 years ago
Friday Updates Nov.15th
Episode 909

Ramesh closes shop and checks the cash. He thinks and starts walking straight but stop at wine shop. A friend invites him in but Ramesh pushes him away and thinks back how moorty has supported him and also about his baby. He leaves the shop.

Kodumae in Rohini house - Both her husband and FIL starts some drama asking her about  her sottu and stuffs but Rohini says she has no knowledge on this. Husband ask his father not to ask her about sottu or Rohini might tell her family about this and they will think he wants to take off his sottu nu. FIL ask Rohini if she will tell all this to her family aa nu and Rohini says no. But he keeps asking same thing again and again and Rohini cries she had never complain to her family anything from her nu. He sends her off and ask his son if he had acted the way son wanted to ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Useless husband Rohini got again

MM comes with cash to pay the guy who came to the house. Rombha bandhava he pays and on top of that scold that man too ๐Ÿ˜› that guy got his rowdy to hold him and kumma kuttu nu semma adi ๐Ÿ˜† Not only that, the guy called another guy mayilsamy and tells him MM has lot money now so come and get his share too nu... MM runs to get more money as to pay off Mayilsamy debts now ๐Ÿ˜†

Malar, Mageshu and Ragini walking back home. They see Guhan fighting with some guys and a mad girl beside him. Ragini drags them away from there but Malar ask one of the lady watching the scene what happen nu. She says one mad girl walking about and both rowdies trying to misbehave with her and this guy is fighting for her nu. Mageshu does not wanna buy that story and tells both Malar and Ragini about the fight incident between Guhan and Ramesh. Ragini wonders why they both fight and thinks.

Devanae and Meenashi in market. Meenashi takes vazathandhu. Only one left. There comes Ragini MIL who scolds the shop boy as she told him to reserve one for her. Meenashi ask her to take it and tries to talk to her but she just pays and walks off. Devanae tries to stop Meenashi but Meenashi goes behind that lady and stops her and says sorry and blah blah. That lady throws the vazhathandhu inside (a drain i think) and the water splash on Meenashi face. Devanae burns up.

thodarum

Saturday 16th nov 2013 Epsiode 910

Deivanai and meenakshi oru pakkam...Rohini's mamiyar ie raasu's wife oru pakka...Very good...Stage set...All the best sumi๐Ÿคข...Raasu's wife throws the vazhappo given by meenakshi and it flls into drainage and drainage wtser meenakshi face la ๐Ÿ˜†(oh sorry sorry..iinga vera emo varanum..this one..sorry)...Rasu's wife moves and deivanai kku vandhuche kovam...Aadina kaalum pesina vaayum summa irukuma..never...Deiva starts her katcheri and gives left and right to Mrs. Rasu..Deiva compares rasu with thadi vacha aadu๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Deiva semmaiya talking ..(must watch scene ...๐Ÿ˜†)....Rasu's mrs escapes and meenu crying ...all ebcoz of me...malar told me to stay away from this lady...All my fault...

Prasad's house...MM otting some reel and rest of the family members AAA nnu open mouth oda watching him.Somemakkal comes there and ons eeing them MM starts to run...Makkal catches him and starts giving dharma adi...P's appa asks and makkal says this man kadan vanginan from us...4 laks from me and 5 laks from him...Now he is not returning the money...Makkal says they r in kolaveri (like us..ratna and sumi..kolaveri oda writing fri and sat update๐Ÿ˜ก)...They give some time and leaves...MM soodu soranai yae illama goes to buy chicken..

Now oppari session at lola's house...Parmau crying and lola asks enna mma paramu..paramus ays she is worried abt ramesh..Kaamu and lola supports ramesha nd says he will not drink again..have faith..There comes ramesh and gives money to kaamu and mupperum deiviyar lola,kaamu and paramu su8per happy (And adhukkum opapri dhaan vaikaranga๐Ÿ˜ก)....Ramesh tries to say something .paramu thiru thiru nnu muzhuching..Ramesh writes and show...It says i wanted to drink but i dont want to spoil annan's nambikkai on me and i came back...Paramu paasa look vitting and ramesh again writes that he wants to go to paramu's house and ask sorry...

Nelli comes and avar part kku paasa mazhai pozhinjing...(dei...podhum niruthungada...rombha pesadheengada...nalaikke kudikka pona adhukku 3 nalaikku oppari vaika dhaan poreenga๐Ÿ˜ก)

Next torture..Raasu torture...Edho panjayathu going on ...he is beating someone...Rohini comes with coffee ...Her mamaiyar comes there and pottu vitting deivanai and meenakshi...Innoru pakki calls rasu via phone and talks abt some real estate matter...Property belongs to jegan...Rasu says he will see and again rasu's wife continues her polambal...Rasu warns rohini and tells her to leave..Then he goes near rohini and paasma calls her and talks good abt meenu and deivanai..Rohini confused...

Thodarum..

Edited by _SK_ - 10 years ago
Reserved Mon 18th Nov

Manduuu update..๐Ÿคข

fy fy fy kalaachify
thirumuruga engala u kollufy

why why why
this kolaveri why
end card pottu u ess seii

VMSS illama updateufy
senju paaru theriyum our torturefy

Update

Maha's mobile ringing...Madhavi sees the number and says looks like foriegn number..anna aa irukumo...sollittu she attends the phone...Prasad andha pakkam...prasad asks for maha..Maha comes there and  seeing her madhavi tells prasad that maha is bathing and she cuts the call..Maha comes near running and madhavi phone vachutta..Maha super angry and starts shouting at madhavi..U saw me coming ..Then edhukku call cut panninga asks maha..Madhavi says she did that intentionally..i dont want u to tell anything to my annan ..My husband's kadankaranga matter..Maha says ur annan should know abt this...Vandhu enna dhaan kettparu ur annan...

Maha asks abt the money which prasad sent from malaysia when he worked there..She asks ennadhaan dhaan andha money..and ur husbnad 5 laks 3 laks nnu kadan vangirukaru??...Give us the kanakku..Madhavi super angry and says my annan sending money..my husband selavu senjing..who r u to ask kanakku?...Maha says iam doing all this for u only..ur husband is cheating all of us..adhu theriyama u r supporting him blindly..Madhavi tells maha to stop and says my husband knows how to setlle money to all kadankarans..no needto worry abt that..And also annan kku theriya koodathu...Therinja..nadakaradhe vera nnu sollittu madhavi leaves...

Makku mama and athai (maha's) tells maha to hide this kadankarans matter frim prasad..;thevai illama tension vendam for prasad...Maha says oks and tells them to be careful with his dubkoor maappillai...Makku mama and athai polambufies abt their daughters loosuthanam...

Ramesh tension aa anguttum inguttum walking..Nelli's marumagal malliga (?)'s brother sees ramesha nd venemne he calls his friend and talks abt sarakku..Ramesh kku vaani oothing..Brother yethi vitting ramesh and says ur samsaram dhaan veetukullayae sarakku vachurukke!!...Ramesh gets angry and beats him and goes in...And takes a plate..fills with saapadu and starts eating...Malliga's brother comes there and ottufies ramesh..Oh..saapta ur stomcah will become full..and sarakku nyabagam varadhu la..nice idea machaan...Kaamu and rpamu chases him out...Kaamu tells paramu to stay calm..Ramesh thirundha try paran...Dont disturb him...

Rasu's house..Rasu and his wife mokkai potting..and siva comes there and rasu oru slap kuduthu sends his wife in ๐Ÿคข...Rasu tells siva abt jegan's land and he says adhu namakku venum.It worth several laks...So u go and butter thadavufy rohini and talk to her lovingly...Kariyam aaganuma kazhudhai kaala la vizhalam...Siva says ok and goes in..

Inside rohini still weeping...avanga akka and athana siva thitinadhukku...Siva asks sorry and says inimel ippadi pesa mattten...Then he talks abt jegan's land and tells her to talk to jegan...He tells her to get that land in her name from jegan...ROhini shocked and she closes her eyes...Siva ada chee thoongittiya nnu thittittu leaves and rohini opens her eyes and morachufy...

Back to MM mokkai...Madhavi tells MM to get back the vatti kku vitta money and gives the money to kadankarans...MM says no..just come in...He goes in and calls his makku mama and athai...He starts shouting at maha...Yennamo u asked for kanaku va mae?..ur came here for this aa??...Maha cool aa asks yes i asked..and again iam asking...tell us..giv eus the kanakku...what happened to that money?...MM morachufying...Maha says varavu selavu parkanum...MM nakkaladuchufies sayingi ate biriyani and andha laks money ellam selavapochu...

Maha Says iam ur sister ...andha relationship la give us the answer...MM tells her to ask his makku mama and athai...Makku mama and athai thikku thikku thikking..maapplai..mmm..mmmaaapplai..MM Semmaiya dose vitting to makku mama and athai ...he says this is my problem..i know to solve this..maha says u r hiding something to us...MM shocked..

Thdoarum..

Tuesday Nov 19

MM says he will deal with his issue. Maha gets mad and says ok I will talk to my husband. MM gets even more angrier and starts blackmailing his inlaws and they shut maha off. After MM leaves, they ask her not to tell anything to Prasad and Maha says ok I won't.

Rowdies who were fighting with Guhan, plan to tukkufy him saying there are problems because of him. They say they know where Guhan comes.

They wait and exactly at the time Guhan bring police and they arrest rowdy gumbal saying you tried to misbehave with mana nilai sari illada girl. This is watched by Rahini and the owner. Guhan looks at them. 

After they leave  Owner lady tries to talk good to Rahini about Guhan but Rahini stops saying he even came her to spoil a girl's life that is me. She stops her to further talk.

Sokku(After a long time) comes with PP runs into Rasu, says sorry for not coming to Siva wedding. But Rasu tells him to ukki podu(I think Thoppu karanam).

Sokku asks waht but stopped by Deivanani who coems there and kili kilinnu kilikkaraan him saying you are bad. She tells if my son  Gopi coems to know of this it will be a big issue. Sokku calms her and takes her away. 

She says this guy doing with a plan. She tells what happens to Meenakshi with buvana and also tells she asked not to tell any one and wanted to be a prayachittham. Sokku melts and says wants to meet Meenakshi immediately.

NA and Paramu takes Ramesu to the hospital for throat surgery. DR check and says he can do operation and after that ramesu can talk. NA telsl DR about ramesh addiction DR promises he cannot drink here.

NA assures Paramu asks her to stay there and says he will go oorukku and bring Leela .
At Gopi house, Geetha still morakkaran. Gopi gives school fees and Malar asks Gopi to buy medicine.  

Sokku comes and asks Meenakshi about what happen and Malar coems to know. She gets angry and calls Jegan. Jegan starts talking calmly. Saying I don't know any thing.  Rasu  comes there and immediately seeing him Jegan tone changes and cuts the call saying there is no connection between us.

In Jegan house,  Rasu questions if they give money to Malar - he denies. Rasu talks bad about Sokku too saying they all come for money.  After he goes Ashok asks his dad what is going on, Jegan speechless.

Malar gets angry tries to call father and sees phone switched off. She calls Buvana house and scolds her for throwing Sakkadai water on Athai face. She starts saying vadi podi and tells if she thinks Malar educted won't talk like this then see some one else. Next time if you disrespect any one from my family unakku irukku. If my husband knows this then it will be different. She cuts the phone saying Vaidi phone a.

Rohini watching this. (Ayyo pavam ava than)
All this watched by Meenakshi and co and Meenakshi melts hearign Marumagal talking and apologizes for her previous behavior and hugs Malar.

Thodarum...
Edited by migan - 10 years ago
Wednesday - Roh's atiradi started off๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Nov.20th

Bhuvana coming out of her home furiously heading to jags home.siva get her stopped n learn that malar scolded her badly over phone n Roh's doesnt question or sided her during that time nu sollura. she tells that she is heading to jags home n want to give nice bashing for thier such kind of brought up nu sollitu leaves from there.Siva goes to home calls up roh's .ask her why she didnt sided his mom , roh's tells how will i do without even knowing whts mater is all about n also tells that ur dad doesnt want me to open my mouth , u didnt like me talking in one word nu sollura. siva ask if she is acting smart n making her sis to get join with her parents. roh's ask if he have any such intention to split malar n co from jags family nu๐Ÿ‘(poor siva unaku roh's pati theriyathu pa malar ra vida roh's jilla kedi nee sethada maganae๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘). siva is malupifies to her. roh's gives nicely that u ask ur mom to keep distance from me nu sollitu goes inside home.siva is dumbstuck๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.

Subbu booked call taxi n evacuate family to karaikudi. Maha is in thoughts n not moving .. Subbu does his usual blackmail n makes librarian to convince maha n all in family n all started from there.subbu tells not to open thier mouth to pirai n co abt the issue nu sollit sends them off. Bhuvana comes to jags home n started off her dance.rasu also joins there n adds ghee to convo.finally rasu tells he will see to it he will trash them off nu solli leaves from there. jags stops them for safe.. but rasu no mood to hear tries to leaves from there.(Rasu family ku appu ready akirathu๐Ÿ˜†)jags somehow convince rasu n his wife n stops them off from going to pp palace.rasu ask to give 4 acre land to siva name. jags agrees for it. rasu n co leaves.ashok was angry to it.n very upset on rasu behaviour n compares them to gokul. jags tells that he will even commit suicide for roh's goodness nu solluraru. ashok is speechless.

rasu n co comes to thier home. bhuvana tells we should let this roh's n make her come under our control nu sollura. rasu tells yes we will do so nu goes n calls off siva. siva tells roh's in backyard all are coming to backyard n let know roh's that jags agreed to give land to siva name. roh's tells its sentimantal to my dad, why did u ask it. n also suspents if he had threaten her dad for it. rasu says he threaten n took it n ask wht she is going to do.roh's tells if her dad doesnt give will she needs to go back to her home. if so she is least bothered abt it.she herself will quit this home now nu sollura. rasu n co is shocked at this. rasu consoles her. roh's tells if that land comes to siva or any of other's name in this home she will never stay here in this home nu sollura๐Ÿ‘. rasu n co blinking๐Ÿ˜† n rasu calls jags immtly n tells he dont want land n say to keep it with him only. n gives phone to roh's to clear off her doubt. roh's speak to jags n tells she is fine n will talk to him sooner nu cuts off call.roh's leaves from there leaving the entire family blinking.siva ask yenna pa ithu n gets tight slap from rasu๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

Screen Freezes.

Thursday Updates
Episode 914

Rasu slaps his son and scolds wife for her stupid idea. He think a while and then tells his son to make Rohini pregnant. Once she has kid she will think twice to leave this family.

Guru Malliga comes with malliga brother, impressed with the cinema. Pays cash and buys it. Malliga brother taniya reminds the old owner that this place was so bad and hard to sell but he brought buyers and got this cinema sold. So make sure his commission is high. Guru ku appu re lolz.

Ragini at parlor. The owner lady tries to talk to her about Guhan but Ragini tells her that if she continues to talk about Guhan, she will no longer will here nu. Owner lady says sorry she will not do this any more nu. They get a call for booking but its out of village nu. Ragini hesitates but madam persuades her. She agrees.

Moorthy Kamu comes back from bank. Nelli ask enna achu in bank nu. Guru malliga is there also. Moorthy says bank loan can get but they asking for documents to be pledge. Mother brings the house document and gives him. Ask him to pledge this house and get the loan. Guru argues and does not allow .. threatens them. Kamu gives back the house document. Guru malliga leaves. Nelli ask Moorty not to worry and go ahead with his company preparation. He will do something nu leaves.

Gokul and Ragini lady boss meets up and she ask him to forget Ragini but he says impossible as he will marry her nu but lady boss tells him what Ragini said and she will not be able to help him anymore. He gets sad. Uff i hate seeing guys crying ๐Ÿคข

Maha and co arrives at Maha house and everyone shock but happy to have them. Maha MIL takes her separately and ask her not to tell her family what happen nu and Maha ask them not to worry .. its her family too and she will never tell her parents enna achu nu. Her MIL fulla sentimentally cries ๐Ÿ˜• She ask her in laws to be casual and that is enough.

thodarum

Friday Updates
Episode 915

Brief Updates ๐Ÿ˜ณ sowwy busy weekend.

Puspa tries to ask gayithri on why suddena entire family is here but Gayu malapufies and says only cause Prasad ask them to come here and visit. Inside the house her parents talking to Periasudar and they give another reason. Both Pushpa and Periasudar feels something is not right nu and goes to Sokku and ask him to talk to Maha about this. They also tell Sokku how they left middle of the night because of MM nu. Sokku says he will talk to Maha and ask them not to worry.

Ramesh operation finish. Doctor says 2 days lae he will be able to talk. His father mother and wife very happy.

Ragini family. All hesitating to send Ragini alone for the make up out of village but Malar convinces both sokku and mangatha and also suggest Geetha to go along. Finally sokku agrees.

Nelli elder son and wife very sarcastically ask Nelli to bless them with thinuru but Nelli sense it and says its okay if he bless them now and anything happen to the cinema .. they will curse him. He ask them to do the pooja properly and come. Both husband wife leaves.

Some guys standing in front of Prasad house wondering where entire family is nu and someone says they went to Maha house. The guys are angry as MM cheating them for their money and decides to go to Maha house. ๐Ÿ˜•

Ragini car problem stops middle of the road. Unfortunately they cant call any one as no network signal. There comes Gokul mineral water lorry and he offers the ride but Ragini refuses it. Geetha scolds her asking if she loosu aa nu cause its so hot and she cannot stand nu. Both gets into the lorry.

MM walking and coming. He stops in shock upon seeing something.

thodarum

Saturday Updates
Episode 916

Brief Updates ๐Ÿ˜ณ sowwy.

MM shock to see the guys in front of Periasudar house and panics. His lucky time josiyar pass by and when they ask him for address he shows them wrong direction thought they were standing in front of the house.

Inside the house sokku with everyone talking. Sokku wondering what is real problem when MM runs in and ask them all to pack and leave ... but sokku manage to calm him and take everyone to his house.

There he comes to know everything and tries to question MM who uses the secret he got and made  his in laws cover up for him.

thodarum