mohit looking soooo hotttttttttttttt

Posted: 10 years ago
Guys he is looking awesomeee..loving his character..
his looks are the facts...we all know... but this show i am going to watch for the role he is going to play.  I love his voice and the dialogues he said in last episode, nobody could have said better than him...very less actors has that typical rowdy roughness in his voice.  He is in an urban character...to he is going to be in zakas clothes...I don't know whether we will see any dole shole...
Originally posted by sunshine15

his looks are the facts...we all know... but this show i am going to watch for the role he is going to play. I love his voice and the dialogues he said in last episode, nobody could have said better than him...very less actors has that typical rowdy roughness in his voice. He is in an urban character...to he is going to be in zakas clothes...I don't know whether we will see any dole shole...

I agree with u. He is doing an awesome job and so i am interested to watch his character sketch and yes his dialogue delivery was fab yesterday.
Loving his character ??
Really ?

You think a guy who blames a girl for being sexually harassed because she is wearing western clothes ( while he himself is in  western clothes) and publically ridicules her is Cool and has a character worth loving just because he is the 'hero' and is 'hot' ?.

Do you know in real life how humiliating it is to be sexually harassed and verbally abused like that ? 

Funny I am not surprised that Indian women are routinely harassed/molested/rapes... when Indian girls themself support the harassers !

SAD. 

Loveee mohitmalik nd he is a fab actor...I m watching this show only for him...nd I feel thats his character nd he is doin it so well..for me he is bestest...love hus hotness.
So you like the ACTOR and think he is doing an excellent Job with the character he is playing. 
Agreed - the Actor so far has displayed his talents well. 

But what is mind boggling is that any girl would consider this specific character of 'Samrat' as 'love-worthy'. 

No sure which specific part of his character is love-worthy ? The fact that he enjoys insulting and ridiculing women ?  So his arrogance and cool outfits totally overrides the fact he played a part in  sexually harassing a young girl ? 

Or does that fact that you like the actor mean that the CHARACTER  should not be criticized ?...

That seems a very strange logic. 

I love mohit as an actor.  The way Samrat should be, he has potrayed it very well.  It is too early to predict that Samrat has hatred for women.  His views about girl dressing, I agree...I am against girl wearing clothes which provokes others.  I myself being a girl, is telling this.  I like orthodox ways.  So I am 100% with Samrat Singh Rathod.
Hey sunshine I totally agree with u nd girls shud understand that if ur in a place like jhansi u cant be wearing provoking clothes. .metro cities u can...so I dont think he is wrong in that..
When he came to urmi's house he was looking extremely handsome
Yes yes agreed in that broen leather jacket he looked ruggedly handsome. .